Rachel Bilson: Halloween Costume Shopping!

Rachel Bilson: Halloween Costume Shopping!

Rachel Bilson gets ready for the holiday weekend with a stop at Halloween Town on Friday (October 29) in Burbank, Calif.

The 29-year-old actress picked up some items from the store and twirled a cane while walking through the parking lot.

Rachel already revealed what she’s going to be for Halloween!

“I’m going as my ultimate hero, Miss Piggy, whom I’ve loved practically my whole life.” she told InStyle. “I’m already gathering details, like the perfect wig and snout. I only hope I can look as fabulous.”

FYI: Rachel is wearing a Patti tee by Market.

10+ pictures inside of Rachel Bilson shopping at Halloween Town…

rachel bilson halloween shopping 01

• Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
Happy_Evil_Dude @ 10/29/2010 at 5:59 pm

Her hero is…Miss Piggy…I just don’t know what to say about that. She pretty much said it all.

Your So Pathetic! @ 10/29/2010 at 6:02 pm

Rachel can pull it off cuz..she is really slim. If, she was fat she would be a total joke. Good thing she is skinny. She can pull it off and be even more cute then Miss. Piggy Fatty!

Nobody cares. Seriously. Stop with all the Rachel Bilson posts. It makes me want to stop visiting your site.

Piggy should get a restraining order.

To Rachel Bilson @ 10/29/2010 at 6:13 pm

GO AWAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, is she really 29?!

She needs to grow up and stop calling JJ everyday.
No one cares if her hero is Ms Piggy!!!!!!!
but I expected a dumb response from someone like her.

Miss Piggy has had steady work over the years. I understand the admiration.

lexy hates bilson @ 10/29/2010 at 6:58 pm

Maybe her costume should be actress.

twpumpkin @ 10/29/2010 at 7:09 pm

WHY IS THIS SECOND RATE ACTRESS ON YOUR SITE EVERYDAY? MAYBE YOU SHOULD RENAME IT JUST-RACHEL.

She actually looks like she is a blind person with that cane and sunglasses besides her hair looks as bad as the last post. Honestly Miss Piggy dresses better then Bilson.

Lol @ the numerous Bilson posts!

Why Is R Bilson? @ 10/29/2010 at 8:02 pm

I had no idea she had no hair when the extensions are removed. Look at those thin scraggly ponytails. She does look like an insect in those glasses and the white cane looks like a blind person’s cane. Is she going as blind Miss Piggy?

I sure hope we aren’t treated to photos of her in costume.

Your So Pathetic! @ 10/29/2010 at 8:12 pm

Oh Sh*t!! Here come the haters 123…….Oh why oh why if you hate her so much why bother to post on Rachel Bilson’s threads 24/7? I don’t get it.
Oh! YOU ARE JEALOUS. Another one is your a troll. Simple as that. Putting someone else down makes your pathetic existence in life seem more worth while I guess…LMAO!!

RB is having mega party @ @ 10/29/2010 at 8:16 pm

Rachel bilson is having a mega Halloween party at Kaylen’s house in Studio City.;-)). Hayden’s mother is loving RB so much as she will never steal her son’s heart from hers. HC is a weak and has no personality. RB is the one to pity. Hope she’ll find better.
HC is in LA. Sightings were true.

Your So Pathetic! @ 10/29/2010 at 8:33 pm

Rachel is a sweet girl and probably Hayden’s mum and Kaylen really loved her is why they are still in contact with her.

she cannot have mega party cuz shes just a smelly pig. hayden was always too hot for her.haydens mom ,get with it idiot.hc in la or toronto as long as hes free of the pig.

How do you know that she is having a Hollywood party at Hayden’s sister’s house?
Also, do you know Hayden personally to say he is “weak and has no personality”?

I meant “Halloween party”.

Oh Goodie here goes the rumor mill again with Rb and HC family we haven’t seen him with her not to say they don’t keep in touch I’m sure they possibly do but, Professing she is going to some party of his sisters is pushing it. Who says his sister even is in LA anymore last I heard she was in NY and Tove was the only one in LA of the family.

I think she is most likely going to a party with her bff Jill and her husband. He is giving her a job after all.

@Your So Pathetic!:

You’re= you are. Guess you were sick the day they taught that in third grade.

correction @ 10/30/2010 at 12:57 am

@Your So Pathetic.
You spelled your username wrong. It should be You’re So Pathetic.
But then you are a Bilson fan so I shouldn’t be surprised. Probably share the same IQ level with your idol.

The day Rachel gets positive reviews for her acting is the day she earns the respect of her fellow actors and is taken seriously as an actress by intelligent viewers.

Until she does that, she will remain a starlet of middling acting ability who appeared in a teen show from several years ago, but who continues to get her face in the papers for parading different clothes on a daily basis and for her relationships wtih this actor and that actor.

YOU ARE SOOOOOO PATHETIC! @ 10/30/2010 at 1:49 am

@ JC,
I guess you were sick too in third grade! Your resorting to childish behavior. Your a hater and that is nothing more then being a childish, jealous troll hater. LOSER! Plus…Your the next poster as well. Any one can see your only backing yourself up. Good try. NEXT!! Moron!

@ RB is having a mega party @ 10/30/2010 at 2:38 am

There is a twitter sighting of someone bowling next to Hayden and Rachel in Studio City an hour or so ago tonight. You may be right about your party theory.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All