Rihanna is the 'Only Girl' on 'X-Factor Italia'

Rihanna is the 'Only Girl' on 'X-Factor Italia'

Rihanna makes an appearance on The X-Factor Italia to perform her hit son “Only Girl (In the World)” on Tuesday (November 9).

The 22-year-old pop phenom showed off some longer red locks on the show!

Earlier in the day, Rihanna left her hotel en route to the studio hydrating herself with a bottle of water.

Over the weekend, Ri performed the hit song at the MTV EMAs!

FYI: Rihanna is wearing AllSaints Damisi boots.

20+ pictures inside of Rihanna performing on The X-Factor Italia

Watch the performance below…

Rihanna: The X Factor Italia Performance

rihanna x factor italia performance 19
rihanna x factor italia performance 20

Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All
celeb spotter @ 11/09/2010 at 11:02 pm

Too much Rihanna.
Give us some real celebs.

No way Rhianna is 120 lbs. But she definitely has a better body than Beyonce

stunninggggggg

@LastWord: I dont mind that shes not a size 2 honestly Id give anything to weigh more than 98 pounds & not look like I have an eating disorder. (serious heart & stomach conditions @ birth have cause me to always have trouble gaining weight not to mention im only 4’11″- im 18yrs old & done growing) N E WAY back to her not being a size 2 its ok but shes gotta weigh more than 120 look at her butt shes bottom heavy.(nuttin wrong with that) OH that nude foral bikini top and granny panties get up aint flattering to her figure. Nor is the color any more attractive. JUST SAYIN DONT HATE.!!!!

She has no business wearing such outfit that dont flatter her frame and figure. She is far from pettie so she needs to wear something soft, flowing and elagent…not this trash.

laverdadduele @ 11/10/2010 at 2:45 am

I’m so tired of seeing her a.s.s. everywhere I look. Put some clothes on s.l.u.t.!

pay2bhappy @ 11/10/2010 at 6:41 am

Riri is naturally pretty. This is not fair!!!

From Paris with Love @ 11/10/2010 at 8:20 am

Thunder thighs, unproportionally small tits, i don’t find that kind of pear shaped body hot although i think she has a pretty face.

I don’t think she knows who she is. She seems to be smiling on the outside but I think she is a very sad young lady. I guess she is also trying to find her niche. In the beginning of her career she was a mini beyonce, then she went for an edgier look (Fefe Dobson), and now she has totally ripped off Katy Perry’s style.

I miss the 22yr old Britney days, she did lipsynching but her performances were incredible, what a show… this was just dissapointing… so Rihanna sings live, so what? everything about her performance is ridiculous… miss the great Britney days… no wonder she was a pop phenomenon, she was one of the greastest performers ever…

Why is everyone so focused on her weight? How about the fact that her performance was awful and she STILL can’t sing live? She’s a singer, not a model. She can’t hit the notes she’s supposed to be hitting. She should thank auto tune..

@LastWord:

I am the last person in the world to criticize and I think Rihanna has a gorgeous body. However, I am 5 foot 8 and 132 pounds, and I have far skinnier legs/ the same torso. Your calculations are pretty off.

Duh people, Rihanna has already said she’s 5’8-ish and weights 130…this was back in her GGGB days…she’s probably around 134 right now. Anyway, she looks healthy and beautiful, so who really cares…She’s a pretty girl and has long legs, and a full booty. She has smaller boobies than Kim K or Britney, that’s why she SEEMS bottom heavy, but if you ever saw Rihanna in the street, she is PERFECT and so FAB!

@Effie: I bet your white too, right? Remember, Rihanna is black, she has more junk in her trunk than the average tall skinny white girl.

jdanielle @ 11/10/2010 at 8:07 pm

You guys are mean. She looks beautiful and I wish her the best with her career … ……. Also.. have you guys heard about the Reality Rocks Online Fan Awards, I’m surprised I didn’t hear about it on this blog first. I’m having so much fun voting for my favorite shows.You wouldn’t believe who’s winning! I’m so excited about it! Check it out and VOTE for your fav shows! I’m voting everday! http://www.realityrocks.net

@LastWord:

if she’s 120, then jennifer hudson is ‘really’ a size 6 *eyeroll*
she needs to add some muscle-tone to those legs and hit the gym.
fans don’t stay sheep forever, sloppi-anna. :-(

goddamn i love looking at her.

kjhsfkjhasdf @ 11/12/2010 at 4:59 pm

Rihanna suck at singing! It’s obvious she lip-synched the chorus and her singing of the other parts was downright terrible. She sounds like a man when she’s singing the lower tunes, and she can’t even sing the high notes! Why make a song with high notes if you wan’t belt them out?!!! Terrible. . i could have sang this better and I’m a horrible singer.

she looks like she’s from the jungle..

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All