JustJared.com's Most Popular Actors 2010

JustJared.com's Most Popular Actors 2010

They’re some of the hottest guys on TV and the big screen and now they’ve also made our list of the most popular actors this year!

Did your favorite actors make JustJared.com‘s cut?

Also, be sure to check back in the next two days to see who made our list of most popular actresses and the top 25 celebs of 2010!

10. Alex Pettyfer
9. Jude Law
8. Leonardo DiCaprio
7. Jake Gyllenhaal
6. Wentworth Miller

Check inside to see who were our top five most popular actors of 2010!

popular-actors-2

5. Alexander Skarsgard
4. Gerard Butler
3. Robert Pattinson
2. Brad Pitt
1. Zac Efron

WHO WAS YOUR favorite actor in 2010?

Credit: Miller, Greenway, Ota, Dziekan, Harrison, Rodriguez, Merritt, Le Segretain, Gavan; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Alex Pettyfer, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jude Law, Leonardo DiCaprio, Wentworth Miller

• A Panthers NFL player has been deactivated for domestic abuse - TMZ
  • Charles Barkley is defending Adrian Peterson - Gossip Cop
  • Nolan Gould is all grown up on Modern Family - Just Jared Jr
  • Martha Stewart is slamming Gwyneth Paltrow - Huffington Post
  • What do you think of Emma Stone's LBD? - Lainey Gossip
  • An Amy Winehouse statue was erected in London - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 710 » Show All
Journo-Gee*8 @ 12/27/2010 at 6:21 pm

This a list of YOUNG hot people who have been in the NEWS …NOT acting ability.

If so…then Jonathan Rhys Meyers and the male cast of Tudors…or Michael C Hall of Dexter…not to mention BOARDWALK EMPIRE male actors! Edward Norton and R-Downey Jr…this is crazy!

Geez this is why H-WOOD is so shallow.

French Girl @ 12/27/2010 at 6:22 pm

maniston first !!!

Go Gerry Butler!

My #1 is Wentworth Miller.

Zac Efron shouldn’t be the no. 1 on this list.
whatever,it’s the most popular list and not the best actors list.
So,it’s ok.

@Journo-Gee*8: It says most popular actors, not the best actors. There are plenty of good actors out there that no one wants to talk/gossip about. This isn’t the Academy Awards. It’s gossip central. Lighten up.

u kidding me? @ 12/27/2010 at 6:40 pm

@france: i say the same what happen where’s johnny depp? johnny depp is the best i think and everybody loves him not like those who really wenworth? i cannot say good his name brad pitt? naah, zac efron? only for teenagers, jude law? alex pettyfer? who is this guy no justjared just A BIG NO! you must be kidding me, do this ranking again because seems like nobody likes this list :(

JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP WHERE’S HIM? nah you must be joking just jared serious xd

ZAC !!!!!! ♥

@u kidding me?: As long as Gerard Butler is on it, I like the list.

Of course… Leonardo DiCaprio! Who else? He was the actor who has received more prominence in the international media. One of the best actors of all time. Robert Pattinson? Zac Efron? Seriously! Participated in a franchise that was successful and nothing else. Go figure!

how old is the person who made this list? efron #1 and pattinson #3? seriously? i would have put ryan reynolds, ryan gosling, johnny depp, ian somerhalder and matt bomer on that list

NO JAMES FRANCO!?

HellZBelleZ @ 12/27/2010 at 7:06 pm

Nice selection and I like all of the actors… but Alexander Skarsgard is still my favorite. Something about him mesmerizes me when he is on screen.

@Ramona: You wouldn’t be putting anyone on this list. It’s who most individual posters here look at. If you like those people you mention, click on them when they come up in a thread and post something and maybe next year your click will count. Until then, quit grousing. This year, these were the popular people.

I simply adore Gerard Butler. Those L’Oreal commercials are to die over. Too bad they aren’t shown in the U.S. But you guys can see them on the internet.

No Ian Somerhalder? Huh?!. Well Leo and R.Pats probably made the most money. Leo, Brad, and Ian Somerhalder ought to get together and make a movie about saving the environment and humanity from Aliens that run an oil company. these Aliens (Angelena would be their leader), instead of sinking your battleship, would infiltrate your dreams and make you buy an SUV, or worse, a Hummer (trademark). I’d watch that over aliens attacking Navy carriers. It would be a battle to see you had the prettiest eyes, with the messiest hair and best scruff. Ian, I vote for you. all aboard! My heart will go on, but my money for most of these guys will probably stay in my wallet.

ALEX PETTYER = Jace

paisley please @ 12/27/2010 at 7:33 pm

Yea, Gerry!!! Gerard Butler is the hottest man on earth, as far as I’m concerned!! Love him and so glad that he made the list! I mean, the guy gets more comments to any one posting than any other celebrity! 8,000 and some for one post, that I know of!! Love the guy!!

Wentworth Miller’s hot!! JustJared.com did a great job!!

let me be... @ 12/27/2010 at 7:47 pm

GO ZACY GO ZACY GO ZACY GO ZAC

SCREW VANESSA’S FANS
YOU’RE MY GOD<3<3

Oh yeah Zac Efron for the winnnn. <3

Robert Pattinson, NO WAY in the list!

Beautiful Zac! He is the best!

Wentworth is hot!