Kim Kardashian: Cornrows for New Year's!

Kim Kardashian: Cornrows for New Year's!

Kim Kardashian rocks a head full of braided cornrows after working out at the gym in Los Angeles on Thursday (December 30).

Are the cornrows for her debut music video featuring Kanye West? Or in preparation for her hosting a New Year’s Eve party on Friday at Tao in Las Vegas?

Kim has been busy recording songs with super producer The Dream for her debut album.

10+ pictures inside of Kim Kardashian‘s cornrows…

kim kardashian cornrows 01
kim kardashian cornrows 02
kim kardashian cornrows 03
kim kardashian cornrows 04
kim kardashian cornrows 05
kim kardashian cornrows 06
kim kardashian cornrows 07
kim kardashian cornrows 08
kim kardashian cornrows 09
kim kardashian cornrows 10

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All

Chicks use to actually wear there hair like this in my life time, I think it looks good on her, so have that f#ckers!

It looks OK, but I am sure it hurts A LOT !
She is going to loose half of her hair !!!

Whatever, at the end of the day this is her choice…

Wow, she looks rather plain and ordinary without the makeup and flowing hair.

Just...No. @ 12/30/2010 at 6:54 pm

She looks horrible with these. Cornrows do NOT become her. Makes her face look fuglier than usual.

I’m sorry but when I saw that picture I just started busting out laughing. She looks ridiculous!!

Wow she looks gorgeous with them!

brad pitt @ 12/30/2010 at 7:24 pm

is she black?

Has she done something to her face in the recent years or is it just me? When I look at older pics, she looked totally different! I can’t put my finger on it…what does everyone else think?

Butter_Fly @ 12/30/2010 at 8:05 pm

You can stop posting about her..really you can, I’m sure no one will complain.

Brad Pitt @ 12/30/2010 at 8:35 pm

She ain’t no PuertoRican.

Did Kim remove her extensions? I think this is the shortest I have ever seen Kim’s hair lol. Gorgeous without make up

HAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!! Oh Kim, your people are lying to you if they said you looked good in those cornrows.

lukebadnit @ 12/30/2010 at 8:44 pm

disgusting! she looks sick.

EW she looks nasty and so tacky
What is she trying to prove here?
I can’t stand her fakeness. I wish she and her family would just disappear I’ve watched their show and none of them have any class not even Kendall and Kylie the youngest step sisters. Bruce,her step dad is the only decent human being. The rest are trash. People like her should not be famous.

DON’T READ THIS.YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST FRIDAY BY THE LOVEROF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU’VE STARTED READING THIS. DON’T STOP. THIS ISFREAKY1)say your name 10 times2)say your moms name 5 times3)say your crush’s name 3 times4)PASTE THIS TO FOUR OTHER QUIZZES.IF YOU DO THIS YOUR CRUSH WILL KISS YOU ON THE NEARE……………………………STFRIDAY. BUT IF YOU READ THIS AND DONT PASTE IT YOU WILL HAVE BADLUCK.SEND THIS TO FIVE QUIZZES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU’RE DONE PRESS F6ANDYOUR CRUSH’S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN. THIS IS SOFREAKY BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS

Not loving this look at all. Kim’s a very beautiful woman but this look makes her head look awkward.

Go Ask Alice @ 12/31/2010 at 12:37 am

Ehhhh!!!

She looks awful

Her face is pretty, but it looked prettier before ,like 2 yrs ago,when it was fuller.
Kim is WhiteAmerican.
Her mother is WhiteAmericanadn he dad would be called WhiteAmerican.He is Armeneian.

Is Cher White or what?

Cher is White.

Cher mother is White and her father is Armeneian.

Why Kim ,I do notg et it with anyone not being what they are. Be White if you. Black if you are Black.

I’m not going too jump the gun on this one, because 9-10 it’s for a party. I did LMAO though. :D

seriosuly @ 12/31/2010 at 1:46 am

she does not look classy at all anymore! she better get rid of those! she has beautiful hair!
though without makeup she looks good!

EW she looks nasty and so tacky
What is she trying to prove here?

But yet you watch the show hater. What a sad person you are.
You know what the say. Haters are secret fans.

she looks absolutely f*cking ridiculous. nice duck lips too. go away lardassians!

hah, predator-hairstyle

She stinks! @ 12/31/2010 at 6:43 am

So tired of this over exposed HO. She talks endlessly about how shy she is, but she’s always getting naked. She’s a used up piss ho.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All