Adam Lambert - Grammys 2011 Red Carpet

Adam Lambert - Grammys 2011 Red Carpet

Adam Lambert glams up the red carpet at the 2011 Grammy Awards held at the Staples Center on Sunday (February 13) in Los Angeles.

The 29-year-old singer was nominated for Best Male Pop Vocal Performance for his song “Whataya Want From Me,” but lost out to Bruno Mars.

On the red carpet, Adam talked about the sound for his upcoming album.

“I don’t have any idea what it will sound like yet,” Adam said. “I want it to be personal and honest. Less rhinestones, more leather. Very heartfelt.”

FYI: Adam is wearing Hellmuth beaded necklaces.

adam lambert grammys 2011 01
adam lambert grammys 2011 02
adam lambert grammys 2011 03
adam lambert grammys 2011 04
adam lambert grammys 2011 05
adam lambert grammys 2011 06

Credit: Larry Busacca, Jason Merritt; Photos: Getty
Posted to: 2011 Grammy Awards, Adam Lambert

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] Show All
Jokergurl @ 02/14/2011 at 7:02 pm

He looks HOT, he has the best hair, he SHOULD have WON!

keep trying Adam. I love you and support you always!! =D

@funbunn40: Love your post. You stated it correctly – Lambert’s classy, elegant, and a feast for the eyes and ears. He seems happy so I’m hoping he’s pleased with how things are turning out. I know so many articles said he should have won. His reputation as a great performer and fine man (with a great sense of humor) must be gaining ground among TPTB in the industry. Will follow his career and hope that the success he so evidently deserves will be his very soon.

Adam is still being punished but the fact is he is still the best.

So handsome, so talented, a voice beyond compare. Looking forward to his new cd.

I like Bruno Mars but no way should he have beat Adam. Rediculous.

tess4ADAM @ 02/16/2011 at 8:29 am

@Jenn … I’m thinking that maybe that’s why ADAM wasn’t asked to perform … How could they award Mars with the Grammy & then have him perform on the same stage as ADAM? Or any of the other ‘winners’ for that matter … maybe they couldn’t find anyone to follow ADAM … I sure wouldn’t want to if it were me!!

I am a grandma and I will have to say the best dressed and best looking man on the Grammys is Adam Lambert….When he dresses up for an award show he is really classy….nothing sloppy about his clothes….Beautiful……
Elvis was always classy also and I love it when Adam looks like he did at the grammys……

He should keep this look..

btw..I’ve noticed he looks a lot better with a bit of a tan like here..

adam is hot al the time !

Adam Lambert is so hot like always. He’s A real man cause’ he wears nail polish. Real men aren’t afraid to. LOL He’s the strongest guy I know he’s strong for admiting he’s gay. Alot of guys are afraid too. ( If they were.) Luv Ya Adam keep up the sexyness. By the way you’re a god of hotness/sexyness. Cheers!!! ( for Adam)

عاشق ادام @ 02/17/2011 at 7:28 am

هرکی به ادام
جایزه گرمی و نداد .اقعا بیسلیفه است و یکی باید خوابوند زیره گوشش

Adam is the most stunning man on the face of this earth….None other at the grammys could even look as great as Adam….Wonderful

Emmybehave @ 02/20/2011 at 11:03 am

He got robbed!! But I didn’t expect him to win because of showbiz politics. Maybe he should do a remake of Britney Spears “You want a piece of me” He looks amazing and is gracious as always.

To think he won a Grammy. That pretty much proves the grammy’s are not based in anything serious. And I think Beyonce has more grammys than the Beatles. And Britney spears has only 1, but Lady Gaga who is a flamboyant fake and remixes Madonna tunes, has 3. Oh, I think Gaga is good sometimes, but other times she is so gimmicky. They might as well throw darts and select random numbers to see who will get the next grammy. And before you thumb this down, think about it. I’m right. That said, I voted for Adam, but he was not grammy worthy even if he had the best voice on idol. He went way down hill afterwards as well. I know I will get thumbs down, but I’m right. I know it! The Grammy’s are hype. Look at record sales instead.

Adam is unique singer! It is bad mistake, that Adam didn’t win=(

Он*) заслуживает победы! Адам самый талантливый, неповторимый и трудолюбивый певец ХХI века!!!

SiennaBaybbeee @ 03/20/2011 at 11:00 pm

dear adam lambert;
you look like punk/elvis/michael jackson/sparkly/bad boy.i likeee itt(: too bad we’re 16 years apart -.-

nargise mfarge @ 07/02/2011 at 12:13 pm

i love you adam lambert i like adam ilove ilove iloveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuu adam lambert

I can’t believe Bruno Mars won. This is so stupid. This is dumb. Agh, I´m so angry right now. I’ve never liked Bruno Mars, but now I kinda hate him (poor Bruno, it’s not his fault, but I don’t really care).

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] Show All