Britney Spears: 'Hold It Against Me' Video Premiere!

Britney Spears: 'Hold It Against Me' Video Premiere!

Check out the premiere of Britney Spears‘ video for her latest single “Hold It Against Me“!

The video was directed by Jonas Akerlund and features Britney in a throwdown with herself.

“In every role, she is dancing. She is going to be dancing throughout the whole video” choreographer Brian Friedman told MTV. “Dance is the focal point of this video.”

Brit‘s upcoming album, Femme Fatale, drops on March 29!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Britney’s new video?

Britney Spears ‘Hold It Against Me’
Posted to: Britney Spears

Getty

Pages: « 13 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 » Show All

New @britneyspears “Hold It Against Me” artwork posted here: http://bit.ly/g2dcac

BRITNEY PAITING SCENCE + FIGHTING > DANCING

people need to look at the details she tried to present in the video.

JJ (the person) @ 02/18/2011 at 3:21 pm

I’m not a Britney fan, but the video is good… But the dancing scenes are still disappointing and the red lips are Xtina stuff.

@Kio:
U *******. Christina didnt invent red lips and btw those lips where hot pink and REAL in the Xtina Bionic cd (which i love!) The lips where red and it was art and not real. And FYI ppl did it in other videos b4.

JJ (the person) @ 02/18/2011 at 3:24 pm

I’m not a Britney fan, but the video is good… Even the dance scenes being disappointing. And the red lips are Xtina stuff!

Juj de vacak ez a szám :(

JJ (the person) @ 02/18/2011 at 3:28 pm

Why two comments of mine????

CanadaGirl @ 02/18/2011 at 3:35 pm

Always like Britney, but I’m disappointed in the promos in this video. Hopefully, young kids aren’t too influenced by this guerilla marketing.

CanadaGirl @ 02/18/2011 at 3:38 pm

PS – Britney has always grappled with her image and I like the way she deconstructs and breaks it down … quite literally.

She is so beautiful! I love it :)

Some people here need help! If I was Britney I would be worried that these are my fans.

I still dont know what happened to her. I mean, she looked totally different in her first videos. Who was her personality? Who were the producers inspired by? Everything is so weird!!

Lucy (the other one) @ 02/18/2011 at 5:03 pm

I’m shocked that people think this is good. She looks awful. She looks thick, stiff, and rough in the face. A few of the outfits are pretty cool, but some are downright dated, including that awful white number. She just looks so darn used up. I am far from a hater, but honestly, I think people just want this to be good, but it’s not. People are not being objective. And enough with that arm dancing — that is not dancing.

I don’t understand why people need to bring gaga into this, gaga and Britney are completely different. I think she needs to work on her dancing but I like the video. Btw for those who dont understand the video it’s about her rise to fall and rise again.
The metator symbolize her start to fame
The advertising the products and her in the white dress is surrounded by her videos is her rise to fame
Her fighting herself and the splashing the colors in her videos is when she had the mental breakdown. And her the last part is her rising again

The only video which is worth watching is ‘baby one more time’ which obviously wasnt her real personality. The rest are different stupid personalities which werent her either.

TRUTH BE TOLD @ 02/18/2011 at 5:14 pm

Time to get real people.
I adore Britney, I’ve been a fan since she started in music but being a fan doesn’t mean losing objectivity : any person who loves music and above all who loves Britney can’t deny this video is terribly embarrassing.
***
I didn’t like the song when I first listened to it but now I find it average and almost enjoyable. It sounds like average euro-dance and I expected more from Max Martin ( the Swedish king of pop / dance music).
***
But this video … it almost made me cry.
Britney looks completely dead, her eyes express nothing in spite of all the eye-liner and false lashes meant to recreate her famous doe-eyes like in the video of ” Stronger”.
The lip-synch is not even on time with the lyrics : you’d expect at least this to be done correctly by a team of professionals working with her.
And I don’t understand why they use product placements so shamelessly like in Avril Lavigne’s terrible video ” What the hell ?”
It’s not like they need money to pay for the video or maybe they do …
***
Overall an extremely disappointing result after all the twitting by Britney herself. But maybe it’s not even her on Twitter. She’s now a drugged robot directed by a greedy marketing team. Very sad.

has anybody noticed that you can see britney’s face right up to the point where paint starts shooting out of her fingers, and then suddenly her hair blocks her face in all of the other shots during the paint scene. while she’s shooting the paint, her hair is a completely different color than it is just moments before, before she starts shooting the paint. it goes from platinum blonde to a honey color (and the argument that it changed color because it’s wet with paint doesn’t make sense, because paint isn’t clear). her hair also looks slightly longer. i’m thinking that a body double was used during the paint scene in order to prevent her from destroying her weave. i love britney, but it’s one of my favorite scenes in the video, and it’s disappointing that she used a double for it. everybody just watch, if you don’t believe me. her hair definitely changes color.

AMAZING!!!
this made me love Britney a lot more!!

i like britney, but i didnt like the video! so uncreative!

she looks so sad & there is no pasion in her eyes :(

Wow! Love it! Like it or not Britney is back on top!
#1 for sure…

Take note Floptina!
THATS how you come back!
Queen Brit has done it again!

Jokergurl @ 02/18/2011 at 6:52 pm

Britney is a survivor the evidence is there. Good video or not I admire her for that.

Britney has not dance well in a video since In the Zone album! Only best bit of the video is the fighting.

F! YOU JARED! Why did u use that pic as the cover of this post, britney looks terrible, why didnt u use pic from another scene ?? JARED PEREZ

Pages: « 13 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 » Show All