Serena Williams: Bikini Beach Body!

Serena Williams: Bikini Beach Body!

Serena Williams shows off her body in a bikini while vacationing at the beach with some friends on Saturday (April 16) in Miami, Fla.

The 29-year-old tennis player tweeted saying, “On beach hanging with my Val. :)”

Serena later tweeted about being pampered on her relaxing day. “Foot massage on the beach? Relaxing. Love it!” she said.

Later in the evening, Serena and her friends went out for some karaoke fun.

“Just sung lil mermaid “part of your world” was a fan fav!” Serena wrote.

20+ pictures inside of Serena Williams at the beach…

serena williams bikini beach body 01
serena williams bikini beach body 16
serena williams bikini beach body 17
serena williams bikini beach body 18
serena williams bikini beach body 19
serena williams bikini beach body 20

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 » Show All

Magnificent! What a woman. CURVY, FIT, CONFIDENT and BEAUTIFUL. That’s a true champion. That’s got to intimidate other women who lack her genes and hardwork … so I understand their negative comments.

@Marlena: But you would call those flat assed women with bodies like 13year old boys wearing two piece bikinis at the beach confident? I think you are intimidated by how much better her body is than yours, so you want her to cover it up.

Serena Williams, next to Maria Sharapova and Anna Kournikova, always did have the best body in women’s professional sports. She proves it once again here. Her figure is genuinely the kind that have made men go to war. You keep on showin’ it, Serena. Women will go on admiring and we men will go on drooling.

U are my number one athlete, o @ 06/21/2011 at 11:20 am

I love u serena

I love her and i think if anyone has a problem with what she is wearing then dont dame look and i would rather look at curves then something flat as a table

she looks very fit to me!

Masala RSA @ 06/23/2011 at 2:21 pm

She’s hot and look gorgeous. Love u Serena for how u are mwaa!!!!

I’m a hugh fan of yours. You go hard on the tennis court.Keep up the good work.Smile

I won’t share my thoughts on her body, good or bad. She looks SO happy :D I think that’s the most noticeable thing.

One word Beautiful

@Jane: She gut are good ass,that what we love in Africa bring it on girl we know how to handle big stuff like yours,no hill feelings.you are covered just pick it from the back that all.

You left out an all back view (her walking away.) *I need to be on your Creative/Strategy/Sells Staff (that’s one of my gifts from GOD. ) *That’s like selling a LAMBORGHINI w/out showing the engine, letting them hear the engine & drive it, sothey can hear & feel the engine. 8166167280

You left out an all back view (her walking away.) *I need to be on your Creative/Strategy/Sells Staff (that’s one of my gifts from GOD. ) *That’s like Selling a LAMBORGHINI w/out showing the engine letting them hear the engine & drive it. So they can hear & feel the engine. 8166167280

I’d Beat it up, No doubt.

@Rocky: rocky I assume thats a guys name if so you know how to dress like a women?and if you are a women whom we cannot see no one probaly really cares what you wear!

wow, serena is a lovely looking sportic young lady, she is wonderful . i’m even dieing for her. her body is okay by me.being natural is not a taboo please

ScriptTease @ 01/08/2012 at 9:33 pm

I’m sorry, but that ain’t sexy.

ScriptTease @ 01/08/2012 at 9:36 pm

@Sun:

I’m a size 14 at 5’8… a little thick could stand to lose some weight. But I choose my body over hers….

ScriptTease @ 01/08/2012 at 9:41 pm

@Kunos:

She’s not fat… she’s toned like a dude.

ScriptTease @ 01/08/2012 at 9:44 pm

I see what the problem is…. her bottom half is much larger than the top.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u r mindblowing

@Lena: get real thats a real womens body that ass has made her millions, admired by many and of course drawn many envious haters. just wish the suit was a little smaller less is more .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 » Show All