Bar Refaeli: Diamond Are A Girl's Best Friend!

Bar Refaeli: Diamond Are A Girl's Best Friend!

Bar Refaeli hits Chopard‘s “Diamonds Are A Girl’s Best Friend” Party on Monday (May 16) at Nikki Beach in Cannes, France.

The 25-year-old Israeli model wore a strapless blue and black sequined dress by Roberto Cavalli to the bash, which was held during the 2011 Cannes Film Festival.

“I really wanted to tweet a cute photo of my 14 year old bro… He said he’ll get mad and, guess what?! I’m actually scared. Ugh,” Bar recently tweeted.

Last week, Bar squeezed in some retail therapy with a pal in Berlin, where she launched her new Escada fragrance campaign.

Reports also surfaced that Bar and longtime boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio called it quits.

bar refaeli chopard 01
bar refaeli chopard 02
bar refaeli chopard 03
bar refaeli chopard 04
bar refaeli chopard 05
bar refaeli chopard 06

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All

can she ever look classy?

Real Housewives of Israel

GORGEOUS! She is a real gem!

So Bar “and” Leo happen to be in Cannes at the same time…? What a funny coincidence…..LOL, LOL, LOL!!!

Hey babe, if the girl is supposed to be back on the market, I don’t think she will remain single very long. The guys will be waiting in line to just getting close to her.

Go find yourself a D lister now Barfie. you will have more in common.

Holy cow, the woman is getting better and better. Bar, please do yourself a favor: next time you choose a man, try to find a grown-up one.

Fan of Beauty @ 05/16/2011 at 11:39 pm

Thanks JJ! What a true beauty. Love her looks, but her dress is a little too short.

She looks very happy…………..I’m sure she has plenty of guys who want to date her.

Not going back to stinky! @ 05/16/2011 at 11:39 pm

@Nicki: And Leo has also been hitting the clubs flirting and dancing away. Saw the youtube clip of it… Don’t worry he’s not getting together with stinky Orange!!!

This is Cannes, NOT the vegas strip!!!
learn some class!

didn’t we just read that DiCaprio is in Cannes? OK, now I get it. NYPost Page Six is full of it…. as usual.

isn’t DiCaprio supposed to be in Cannes? And Page Six is considered a reliable source of news. Yeah sure.

wtf she’s stalking him now? we know she has no reason to be there. Oh wait I forgot, walking red carpets is the only “modeling” job she can get. LMAO.

@Anonymous: No, Bars full of it and she’s full of sh*t! Leo dumped her sorry a** and now she’s stalking him like a pathetic b*tch!!! I bet you will hear of no sightings of them together!! Her a** will soon be back in Israel talking to herself self on twitter!!!!

sourpatch575 @ 05/16/2011 at 11:50 pm

She looks like a little kid trying to dress all ******!

I hope Bar has lots of fun in Cannes and gets to meet intersting people. I wish she meets a fine man who has other interests in life than party, drink and smoke cigars at the age of 36.

did she lose some weight from this breakup? she doesn’t look like a stuffed mushroom as much. still ugly and cheap as F*k though.

Thanks Jared for the new pictures. I was hoping to see her in Cannes this year.

someone in the know @ 05/16/2011 at 11:53 pm

Heard from a friend that knows her that she’s very needy and constantly begs Leo to take her back and that she has stalker issues. I’m not surprised Leo is trying to avoid her like the plague!!

UGLYYY legs! cover those stubs up.

y she’s always this TACKY?!

Leo loves blonde models; Hello Candice Swanpoel! she puts Barfie to utter shame! and has a career.

sumo wrestler body @ 05/16/2011 at 11:57 pm

holy cow, look at the size of her arms and shoulders??? and those gams are not to be shown off Barfie, you are not Blake Lively or Gisele ROTF

Yes Leo is in Cannes and having too much fun without the ball and chain called Bar. He’s looking for a new girldfriend. An old girlfriend of his Naomi Campbell put on a charity fashion show in Cannes so maybe the new girl will be from there.

sumo wrestler body @ 05/16/2011 at 11:58 pm

she has a professional wrestler body, she would be perfect for wrestling.

Oh - My, My @ 05/17/2011 at 12:00 am

sorry – she just represents the “cheap” model to me. Her jobs, clothing, and bright makeup is on parody.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All