Lady Gaga: 'Edge of Glory' on Howard Stern Show!

Lady Gaga: 'Edge of Glory' on Howard Stern Show!

Lady Gaga steps out in a unique ensemble on Monday (July 18) in New York City.

The 25-year-old entertainer spread the word about the upcoming star studded iHeartRadio Music Festival in Las Vegas and performed “The Edge of Glory” on the Howard Stern Show during the day.

“Just left @HowardStern, rockers with long hair have a sweetspot for girls like me. He was a doll. :)” Gaga tweeted after the performance.

FYI: Gaga is wearing a Viktor & Rolf dress from the Pre-Fall 2011 collection.

Lady Gaga – The Edge of Glory on Howard Stern

15+ pictures inside of Lady Gaga spreading the word about the iHeartRadio Music Festival…

lady gaga iheart radio promo 01
lady gaga iheart radio promo 11
lady gaga iheart radio promo 12
lady gaga iheart radio promo 13
lady gaga iheart radio promo 14
lady gaga iheart radio promo 15
lady gaga iheart radio promo 16

Katy really robert your husband?

Yep he my husband Bay All

YAAAS HONEY! @ 07/20/2011 at 5:47 am

wow. that was a beautiful performance ;’)

joneblaze @ 07/20/2011 at 5:56 am

What a strong voice,and im glad she finally did Stern

Is there a full length video of the entire interview? it’s a great one!

sh!t, black widow unleashed!

GAGA The GREAT !!!!! If you are reading this Gaga, when you release your new video, can you go ahead and also put out to oringinal Edge of Glory Video with the Mermaid theme for your character Yuyi.. Make it a double video release. Government Hooker, Bloody Mary, and Schiebe are killer songs.

that was brillant and howard stern,what a relaly nice thing u said about her perfomance…that was good

Gaga is So Talented! Love her Voice and this Song!
I don’t want to live between Heaven and Hell though Gaga! My aim is to Make it to Heaven!!! I’m Sorry if u r not sure where you want to Go!!!

I can not stand looking at this THING.

just loss respect for howard her spin control team got him to go easy on her. no word of how he thought the Monster Ball special was another Madonna rip and sucked or even more recently gaga getting pelted with eggs leaving a bar.

@dholmas:

this thing?

She is a human being just like you but definitely wiser and nicer ;)

She really is hideously ugly. Lazy eye worse than Paris Hilton’s, nose like a d**k, weak jaw, saggy boobs, the list goes on.

Sarah Jane Watson @ 07/20/2011 at 10:06 am

Didn’t Howard diss her? Wow, she’s got guts.

can she get any weider… :/

her star is fading, about time imo

lafamepoma @ 07/20/2011 at 6:15 pm

I want that Chanel bag huhu, I love her but she must take care of her skin, cause so many make-up is not good and she’s still very young.

Peace from Nigeria @ 08/07/2011 at 2:04 pm

I’ve always luvd ur songs but ‘edge of glory’ blew me away.lady gaga,u’re the bomb.much luv.

peace from nigeria @ 08/07/2011 at 3:20 pm

I love you lady gaga

Didn’t Howard diss her? Wow, she’s got guts.

@Sarah Jane Watson:

The only “dis” was when he said he wished the HBO special had less patter and more singing. Sounds to me like he admires her music.