Gerard Butler: 'Romancing' with Katherine Heigl?

Gerard Butler: 'Romancing' with Katherine Heigl?

Gerard Butler takes his pug Lolita for a walk on Thursday (August 25) in Malibu, Calif.

The day before, the 41-year-old Scottish actor visited an office in Beverly Hills, where he was joined by Live with Regis and Kelly host Regis Philbin.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Gerry is reportedly being considered for a role in the reboot of the 1984 classic Romancing the Stone.

Also rumored to be possibly joining the film: Katherine Heigl and Taylor Kitsch.

Bigger pic inside

gerard butler romancing katherine heigl

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All
Enough Already @ 08/25/2011 at 8:55 pm

Not sure why that posted twice. Maybe I got a little excited??

I couldn’t help but giggle….this pic is so funny….sooo Gerard! Gotta love him! He should know by now that someone is going to “catch” him and snap a photo. Without a doubt, there were a few more taken as he walked along. I wonder if those will show up online somewhere??

He is such a pig, sticking his fingers up his co stars butt, kissing women he passes on the street, full of himself and why? He looks gross.

bitchin his feet stank -

blind v-ice @ 08/25/2011 at 9:23 pm

ted c said he had a blind vi-ce i wonder ‘who’ he is….
anyone know?

grossfatpiggerard @ 08/25/2011 at 9:24 pm

was on famous hookups – saw his roster.
the guy gets around doesnt he???

THIS MAN IS HORRENDOUSLY UGLY
JUST YUCK – ‘HE LOOKS LIKE THE SWEATY HOMELESS GUY WANDERING IN THE WOODS.

@lulu:
Don’t forget the donut that he put in his ******** and back in the box for the co-stars and cast to eat.
Nasty dude. I bet his crack is hairy as fµck.

********* < that was supposed to be bµtthole.

If that dude is 41, I’m 19 and dating Taylor Lautner.
He looks every bit of 50.
SOMEONE is a lying sack of sh*t.

@Broke..forgot about that, he is just so disgusting!

Seriously @ 08/25/2011 at 9:43 pm

Leave the Romance Scripts alone, Does your Agent need to be FIRED!!!!

Sally Tomato @ 08/25/2011 at 9:44 pm

The food at Cafe Habana keep you up last night, kid?

Dragonette @ 08/25/2011 at 9:51 pm

@Broke.: They weren’t actually the same donuts. The prank was to make the guys think they were eating them.

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/25/2011 at 9:59 pm

I don’t understand why people have such a problem with remakes. How about True Grit? I think it’s a smashing idea and I would love to see Gerry do Jack Colton and Heigle do Wilder. I think people are forgetting how good the first one was with the treasure map, the emerald, the chasing through the jungle. Doesn’t anyone want to see Gerry all muddy and wet in the jungle? I hope this one happens! It’s sort of like a culmination of all of Gerry’s genres, action, comedy, suspense, thriller, and romance! LOL!

For f**k sakes Gerry, get a haircut and shave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/25/2011 at 10:05 pm

Hey they’re doing a Ghostbusters 3 and having some trouble with Murray getting on board. How bout Ger as a Ghostbuster? He wouldn’t even have to use his proton ionizer. He could just stare at the ghost and they’ll be BUTLERIZED! LOL!

I love it when Gerry and his adorable pug Lolita are together. They say dogs are mans best friend. They demonstrate what love is when together.

Katherine Hiegl is a good choice to play opposite Gerry in Romancing The Stone!

sockpuppet @ 08/25/2011 at 10:24 pm

@Seriously: Same troll talkin to itself back and forth.

Gerard has so many fans, and poor troll got none! ha.

Maggie P.U. @ 08/25/2011 at 10:38 pm

@25…ok, we can toss him in the gutter BUT! I get him first…. you can play with his cell phone and since I take no prisoners and show no mercy……(in a civil and peaceful manner :) no gurantees…. I’ll have him drink a few classics to get his mojo runnin’ again if he is able and then you can have him…… So sure I’ll share!!!! Then we will see how he handles his “visit to the EAMAGs” gutter and spa (we always have a relaxin’ atmosphere…)

Peace.

MPU

justsayin'too @ 08/25/2011 at 10:39 pm

As a screenwriter having attended several conferences lately, it’s all about the advertising budget and audience recognition. If a movie has a $40 million budget, the advertising budget is at least 20- 40 million. I had the pleasure of sitting with the writer and both directors of crazy stupid love and I asked this very question about remakes. This was the answer, if a movie already has an audience from a book, TV, graphic novel, etc… they don’t have to spend as much on advertising. That’s why so many new movies are indie. Studios want a sure thing, but hopefully they are seeing the public is SICK of remakes. Please no Romancing the Stone remake and not with GB and Heigel. The only way great scripts will be made into great movies is if the paying audience demands it. I say we boycott any remake or rehash of an old movie.

gossiphound @ 08/25/2011 at 10:42 pm

Okay now that hair is a mess. Cargo pants are hot, according to my Walmart flyer. Like I said boy need pockets apparently.

A romcom remake? Granted a superior romcom before romcoms got SOOOO boring and predictable. So why ruin a romcom classic. Walk away Gerry just walk away. You want to do something with Heigl, do something original.

Are there no decent original scripts in Hollywood. Surely there are thousands of good novels that could be adapted into something interesting.

gossiphound @ 08/25/2011 at 10:49 pm

Ha Lolita looks like, “I’m not with him, really”

Just kidding. She’s not a little girl anymore is she?

I hate wading through the muck and mire postings that are on the first few pages of a JJ Gerard Butler thread. It is always nice to see familiar posters’ names.

gossiphound @ 08/25/2011 at 11:29 pm

@justsayin’too: I see your point but it’s all a matter of timing, the quality of what you are remaking and how well you adapt the premise to make the story seem fresh.

True Grit was a great movie to start and far enough removed from the memory of most current moviegoers combined with a great cast and great tweaking.

Romancing the Stone is still too fresh in the minds of many moviegoers, judging by the people on Facebook and Twitter saying ixnay on this emakeray.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All