Bar Refaeli: Bikini Babe in Portofino

Bar Refaeli: Bikini Babe in Portofino

Bar Refaeli shows off her fabulous bikini body as she relaxes out on the water on Sunday (August 28) in Portofino, Italy.

The 26-year-old Israeli was also spotted out and about in town later in the day.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Bar Refaeli

Bar recently watched Hilary Swank and Gerard Butler‘s 2007 film P.S. I Love You and said it made her super emotional!

“P.S. I Love You’ just reminded me what it’s like to cry like a baby..” Bar wrote on her Twitter account.

bar refaeli bikini portofino italy 01
bar refaeli bikini portofino italy 02
bar refaeli bikini portofino italy 03
bar refaeli bikini portofino italy 04

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Jack Easton @ 08/29/2011 at 1:26 pm

Bar is voluptuous, gorgeous, sexy and beautiful. She’s amazing. That woman is incredible. Israeli perfection doesn’t get much purer than her. There’s a lovely gentleness and sweetness to her.

she is beautiful :)
looks amazing

Jessica Valletta @ 08/29/2011 at 1:27 pm

Bar has a healthy model figure that boasts an ample cleavage, fuller legs and a fuller backside. I just love her curves. She’s so shapely. She’s a great example to women around the world.
I hope she finds love and happiness with someone her own age now who she settles down with.

Fame ****
these photos are for LEO to see .
he is not interested in you !! he moved on .

she dosnt do anytthing in her life . all she does is pose
with bikinis . what an air head .

join the Israeli army first !! dumb ass

I would kill for her body! Perfection!

Leonardo DiCaprio @ 08/29/2011 at 1:35 pm

Bar, Bar, wait, wait, wait. Yes, it’s Leo. I know it looks bad, but I can explain.

Carly Beck @ 08/29/2011 at 1:38 pm

I find it inspiring that Bar has gotten over Leo so soon after their break up to encourage all of us to not get depressed after a long-term relationship with a partner ends and to achieve greatness in our own personal relationships. Bravo, girl!

Stunning! So beautiful! Amazing body

Get over IT! @ 08/29/2011 at 1:40 pm

@ali:

She has moved, you clearly haven’t, so if she puts on a bikini it’s for Leo, please,I guess she should wear a jogging suit to the beach, Leo is the one Showmancing what a plastic, horsed faced girl…

Bar Looks happy, Leo stay looking miserable with Fake Lively….covering his face, focusing on his onion ring, acting disinterested.

She looks SOO much happier away from Peter Pan

Go Bar!

Bar is gorgeous, so beautiful. Love her

Eventhough Leo’s new Rebound with Mrs. Plastic Surgery, is being shoved in her throught the Media. Leo can’t spend 1 mth alone before he is diving into another relationship..Something is wrong with him. I think Bar was just casually dating David, but she seems reallly Happy away from Leo

pleasedont @ 08/29/2011 at 2:05 pm

but we would not know who she was if it weren’t for Leo. I mean she wasn’t exactly the most in demand model on the planet pre leo….
Don’t bite the hand that fed you.

fugly man face with 5’4 proportions.

Wow DoG….. nice. She has an amazing figure.

how come JJ gets two photos and converts them into four?

Jessica Valletta @ 08/29/2011 at 1:27 pm

sorry, but from the view point of this 16 year old girl Bar is at least 15 pounds overweight. she needs to go back to the gym fast; the treadmill, stair climber , weights etc.

Good Lordy, her body is perfection : P

@DoG:

She looks good, And not full of Plastic

Bar lies about her age just like Be-yawn-ce.

Eating Disorder Maybe? @ 08/29/2011 at 3:12 pm

@anne: @anne:

Are you on Crack or typing from a Eating Disorder rehab center, she is not OVERWEIGHT, she very slim and fit, her stomach is flat…If she losed 15lbs she will look like Leanne Rimes..skin and bones…She is healthy, with no Plastic Surger on her boobs and Nose. Alot of women prefer her figure over the stick, thin, ribs showing Models on the runway..

You seriously need mental help…

She is not overweight what so ever. However I can see bodies like hers all year round where I live. Its not an other worldly glamazon Cindy Crawford/Claudia Schiffer Supermodel body. Just kind of short,athletic,and stalky. She is a model. Her job is to fit into clothes without looking like the button is going to snap hence why she looks better undressed. Bikinis,Lingerie…

why does she degrade herself to only doing bikini and lingerie modeling? I I know commercial modeling pays alot more than high fashion modeling does but it would be nice to see different things. She is the epitome of a one note model. She will never be one of those great one named iconic models one day. Not with nothing but a bunch of cheap catalog shots in her portfolio. Sorry to say but we all know what she will be remembered for the most….or shall I say “who”.

she looks Amazing!