Zac Efron: Margarita Mix Man

Zac Efron: Margarita Mix Man

Zac Efron keeps warm in a beanie while leaving Margarita Mix studios on Wednesday (January 11) in Santa Monica, Calif.

The night before, the 24-year-old actor watched the L.A. Lakers beat the Phoenix Suns at Staples Center.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Zac Efron

Zac‘s The Lucky One co-star, Taylor Schilling, recently opened up about kissing him in the upcoming drama.

“Oh my gosh. I’m not going to let you down,” she told MTV News. “It’s not a bad way to make a paycheck.”

In case you missed it, check out the poster and trailer for The Lucky One!

zac efron margarita mix 01
zac efron margarita mix 02
zac efron margarita mix 03
zac efron margarita mix 04
zac efron margarita mix 05
zac efron margarita mix 06

• Who is Fun. frontman Nate Ruess dating?- US Weekly
  • Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Looking good and someone’s busy working.

justsaying @ 01/11/2012 at 7:41 pm

@lauren:
cute lauren…you were on this picture quick! yep…he is a hottie for sure….

he is so hot!!! keep busy Zac!! i love that he is been busy these day.. that means much zac’s news!!!

can someone tell me who is that guy with him?? what’s his name? i saw him all the time with zac when he is on something about movies..

Everytime his movies come out there’s nothing talked about except he kissed this and that….what a way to sell a movie. If he can only act…gimmick like this should not even come out. You’re kissing a chick Taylor, WTH.

That’s his make up artist

@hohoho
thats his assistant, stop.

He’s gay

@Wilbur
He’s not gay
Stop commenting on here

@hohoho:

That is a strategic PR move. Their goal is for him to become a leading man who romances ladies on screen. That way females in the theater will swoon over him.

Beverly Ann Clark @ 01/11/2012 at 9:47 pm

Zac Efron he is my date and I love him and I am wining him back to me.my BFF no kissing on him and making out with him no.no girls and woman around him he my ok.

@Beverly Ann Clark: Please learn English and then come back and post here.

he’s totally hot :))

ZAAAACCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

florence2 @ 01/12/2012 at 1:38 am

Aw zac still looks miserable on these photo’s like the Laker game one’s I’m sure a trip to one of his favourite clubs or a sleazy burlesque show would put a smile back on his face. And definetly when he starts promoting TLO and starts gushing about his sex scenes with Taylor he’ll have a stupid grin on his face from ear to ear. Not to long to wait then Zac.

leave zac alone @ 01/12/2012 at 1:52 am

florence2 is back, notice she always mentions Zac and sex at the same time. honey go get a man of your own , and you wont have to have fantasies about Zac all the time.

leave zac alone @ 01/12/2012 at 1:55 am

He is definitely not his Make up artist , that is his friend an assistant, two nicer guys you could never meet.

@Kayla: That’s his assistant Michael. Zac went to his wedding last summer and was a groomsman. :)

@florence2: I’m sure a visit to this site to see your comments would put a smile on his face, and probably give him a good laugh too. It’s refreshing to see that all the haters can’t spell to save their lives and all of Zac’s supporters are kind and well educated. You’re not getting a rise out of anyone here. In fact, it’s kind of exciting to see what dumbass comment you’ll make next.

He looks trashy.
Don’t even bother giving me a response you little Zac maniac Lauren ’cause I don’t give a damn.

@derp
if you dont like zac, why are you on here trashing him ?

leave zac alone @ 01/12/2012 at 7:12 am

@Derp One person’s trash is another person’s treasure., I see a very handsome young man here. Who BTW is getting ready for promotions for four movie.

@florence2: He doesn’t look miserable at all. You obviously have a miserable life and you are a miserable human being. But Zac is just fine. You are such a b!tch.

merlin's mum @ 01/12/2012 at 7:21 am

OOOH! The haters are back I see! We actually had a couple of posts where his fans could discuss him in a sensible manner with no one bringing up ‘Gay’ as if it was the worst thing in the world. Cos it’s not. He is a gorgeous young man, working hard in his chosen profession, and making a lot of people very happy at the same time. Can’t wait for all the new film coming this year.

@florence2: You have really some serious problems. Are you that desperate that you always attack him? Zac is a really lucky guy that he never will have to deal with you personally.
I good a advice get a boy and leave Zac’s threads here. No one here is interested in the crap which you write here. I’m pretty sure some people here agree with me when I say: Get lost! and never come back.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All