Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Gerard Butler - Golden Globes 2012 Red Carpet

Gerard Butler - Golden Globes 2012 Red Carpet

Gerard Butler looks spiffy in his tux at the 2012 Golden Globe Awards held at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on Sunday (January 15) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 42-year-old Scottish actor wore a navy Salvatore Ferragamo three piece tuxedo and Roger Dubuis watch.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Gerard hammed it up for the cameras, extending his arms and bowing for photographers.

The 2012 Golden Globes airs live TONIGHT at 8 pm ET/5 pm PT on NBC. Ricky Gervais hosts for the third time!

gerard butler golden globes 2012 01
gerard butler golden globes 2012 02
gerard butler golden globes 2012 03
gerard butler golden globes 2012 04
gerard butler golden globes 2012 05

John Parra/Getty

1,437 Comments

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 758 » Show All
trying to figure it out @ 01/15/2012 at 9:18 pm

@Manny
Too bad, I guess I don’t need to watch the rest of the show.

Moira and Gerry? I think phannies will have a mass slitting of wrists if that happened.

1 word says it all HANDSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 word says it all HANDSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Manny:
No, I’m not joking. Moira could end up getting him, while all of us never got a chance. she sure is putting much energy into him, it might end up yielding fruit.
Oh, Owen just presented with Nichole Kidman, he is another one who married a woman so ugly, you’d want to pull out your hair asking yourself why. His wife weighs 300 lbs at least. That’s why I say, don’t rule Frammo out. She is on the right track. She has a chance.

@Moira:
“That’s why I say, don’t rule Frammo out. She is on the right track. She has a chance.”
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL…LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL…LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL…LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL…LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL…LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL…LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!
~K
whose sides hurt from laughing so hard

I can not believe Gerard wasn’t nominated for Machine Gun Preacher. I really, really thought he would get a nom for that one. :(

Crazy Wench @ 01/15/2012 at 9:34 pm

@GFW:
why do you sound so maniacal?

@Moira:
Good Lord… what the hell are you drinking?

Crazy Wench @ 01/15/2012 at 9:39 pm

@ Manny
Clair Dane’s dress is ugly. Actually, her whole look is bad tonight.
I thought Angelina’s dress was lovely though. Showed her gorgeous figure and enhanced it.

Good Lord the man is hot like fire!

Hey ladies lets try to keep this thread positive.

@Manny:
Honestly, you don’t think she has a chance to snatch him right before our eyes? He never discourages her. Maybe he has eyes for her after all?

@Crazy Wench:
Loved both dresses… absolutely hated SM Geller’s and Lea Michelle. Super gak!

Maggie P.U. @ 01/15/2012 at 9:47 pm

@25 WOW…Gerry is not the only one who has been “passed by” Nor, I am sure will be the last. Look at Gary Oldman (to name one of many). Loved him in the Scarlet Letter with Demi (Moore). and Dracula (with Keanu Reeves and Winona Ryder) and my utmost fav (which I can’t remember the name of it…it was based on a true story… he was the Warden of a prison and Kevin Bacon was the inmate who stood up against him.

As for Mr Plumber, it took him awhile to get to where he is. It is a given Gerry has gotten carried away at times in every aspect of the word/s, but at the same time he has come a long way. Whos to say he needs a change and that would also include cleaning house…PR, management and so forth. He definitely has made some bad calls…including listening to the wrong people at times. But, that is Hollyweird…. where those who get awards many shouldnt and those who should dont. Any-who JMO.

Peace.

MPU

Crazy Wench @ 01/15/2012 at 9:50 pm

@Manny:
Didn’t catch those two, stepped out for a bit.
@Moira:
Maybe Moira is the hidden GF. Everyone is sure he is keeping tucked away.
LOL Does anyone have more outrageous conspiracy theories they want to share here?

Joie de Vivre @ 01/15/2012 at 9:50 pm

The profile is lovely…. those locks……(sigh)…..

He is the definition of “class act” tonight. So far.. :) Bravo Butler!! XXO

I don’t even think he stuck around for the show? The camera hasn’t found him once. I wouldn’t be surprised he split.
While he did get some air time when Keeper was nominated and shown, I agree, he should have gotten a nomination for Machine Gun Preacher!
His tux was the coolest most amazing thing I’ve ever seen. He looked mellow and happy but don’t think he’s (still) there. Might Hollywood be losing its glow for him? He’s seen too much? Not as interested in these? Or just hasn’t seen enough of the movies to give a flippin’ milk carton?
~K

@Moira:
Whatever floats your boat… There is a big difference between being kind to a stalking fan and falling in love with a woman… Gerry doesn’t seem very impressed with desperate…

Gerry is aiming for a 3 way with Alan and David post-GG’s. Unless he gets lucky with some of Elton’s pals first. Gerry is so pretty and witty and gay!

@GFW:
Just showed Gerry. I guess you were wrong…

@Kitty:
Pics of Gerry and Freddie that Gerry took while they were riding motorcycles through Arkansas after he finished Playing the Field. They were shown and discussed on Leno last week.

@Manny:
“No I don’t consider it a possibility. If he had any inkling Alan would slap him up the side of the head and say, “WTF dude.” :)))”
Why would Alan prevent him from wanting Moira as his woman? What difference would it make to him? Alan doesn’t know much about women anyway? I imagine Alan would want a woman that would support Gerry, his cash cow, as opposed to being a hindrance to him, and Moira sure is a big supporter of Gerry and will do everything she can to make sure his career flourishes.

Could you imagine Moira winning Gerry as her man?
What a win that would be for her, or any woman. It’s like winning the lottery.
It’s truly like being Cinderella. I think it is very possible that Moira would end up being Cinderella. At least she is working him by putting herself in his path. It’s more than I could say about anyone else.

Think he just returned for the ending. Really don’t think he was there for the entire show. He’s back for to finish it for to make his way to the parties.
~K

@don’t be fooled: He has a female publicist. They showed him arriving on E!, only saw Alan and some other dude. You got inside knowledge give it up, name, description oh and don’t forget age with this crowd they are rabid about dat.

Matt LeBlanc won over David Duchovny, yes Golden Globes can be bought, Ricky.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 758 » Show All