Chris Evans: Shirtless 'Details' Magazine Shoot!

Chris Evans: Shirtless 'Details' Magazine Shoot!

Chris Evans is shirtless sexy while shooting the cover of Details Magazine on Wednesday (February 1) at Vasquez Rocks Park outside of Los Angeles in Santa Clarita, Calif.

The 30-year-old hunk is expected to attend the Super Bowl this Sunday in Indianapolis, IN. He should also be in town on Saturday for Rolling Stone‘s bash, where there will be performances from LMFAO, Lupe Fiasco, Cobra Starship, and Gym Class Heroes.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Chris Evans

The Avengers opens everywhere on May 4 and stars Chris (as Captain America), Robert Downey, Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Tom Hiddleston, and Samuel L. Jackson.

20+ pictures inside of Chris Evans‘ shirtless Details magazine shoot…

chris evan shirtless details magazine 01
chris evan shirtless details magazine 26

WENN
  • Lance Armstrong plays golf now after his doping scandal- US Weekly
  • Jay Z and Roc Nation are being sued by a sound engineer- TMZ
  • Watch a trailer for Sharknado 2- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Rixton's cover of Ariana Grande's hit song 'Problem'- Just Jared Jr
  • Courtney Love will be bringing her acting chops to Sons of Anarchy- Entertainment Weekly
  • Columbus Short opens up about his Scandal exit- Huffington Post
  • Read a career prospectus on James Marsden- Lainey Gossip
  • Brazil's loss to Germany in FIFA World Cup blows up Twitter- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Elisabetta Canalis shows off her bikini body in Italy- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Multi ethnic Goddess @ 02/02/2012 at 1:28 pm

He’s hot :)

He has a great body.

Andre Wright @ 02/02/2012 at 1:47 pm

I mean it, Chris Evans is so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It dont get no hotter than this. This man is dreamy…. I love you Chris

Dre

hear 90 seconds of ‘Give Me All Your Luvin’ – http://www.3xtras.net

Gwyneth Paltrow?

GQ could do 5 covers with shirtless lead actors of THE AVENGERS

Oh lord, this guy is HOT!

Bella Coola @ 02/02/2012 at 2:03 pm

That body is awesome.

My body is ready, Chris! <3

new tattoo! would love to know what it says…

Ovaries just exploded again….

He’s so hot. I wish they didn’t make him wax in Captain America. I dig the chest hair. I’m also curious about the new tattoo.

good lord that is a sexy man.

…want….hands…on…body.

Sorry about that, my brain malfunctioned for a bit as I let my eyes glue itself on Chris’s half naked body.

Oh. My. God. Soooo freaking hot! Omg, and that nice, hairy body of his! I’d love to have me a piece of that! Seriously, when a man has good body, a beard, and a hairy chest, that is guaranteed sexiness!

What?? I cant believe he has his shirt off in this movie. he never does that!—hollywood pinata. com

Anyone know who is the girl is in some of the pics? She’s so lucky!!!!

the blondie one is his PR. You can see her at the Whats ur number premiere and Captain America premiere in LA. such a lucky b***h!

Chris Evans@ avenge-me. @ 02/02/2012 at 5:41 pm

Hey guys, Thanks for all of the ego-boosting comments on here!! Hope to see you all on 5/4/12 !! Going back to Googling myself now whilst I still have some down time between shoots!! Then gonna me some well needed R&R!! You guys are the BEST!!!

@@meeee: blondie? I mean the brunette in the last picture hugging that gorgeous man!

I’m glad his chest hair is back.
So sexy!!!

Andre Wright @ 02/02/2012 at 6:44 pm

Chris, please come and meet me man.. You are fine man… I just want to be your friend.

so seeeexyyyyy i love it!!!

Must...get.... @ 02/02/2012 at 6:53 pm

The heavens have opened and shined me with Chris Evans scrumptious self. O-M-G. Give him to me. This is one of those moments you wish you knew magic. :(

I completely agree with Sarah and Jen. I’m not so hot on beards, though Chris’ is nice, but I LOVE chest hair! There’s not enough of it out there. Down with men waxing!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All