Michael Bay: 'Transformers 4' On the Way!

Michael Bay: 'Transformers 4' On the Way!

Michael Bay has announced plans for Transformers 4!

Steven Spielberg and I are working on a whole new reimagining of Transformers, the fourth installment. We have been working on the idea for a few months. I’m excited about where it’s headed,” Michael wrote on his official site on Monday evening.

First, though, Michael has confirmed that he is working on a black comedy set in Miami called Pain and Gain - Mark Wahlberg and Dwayne Johnson are starring.

WILL YOU CHECK OUT the fourth installment of Transformers?

ABC

Why continue torturing us

i actually really like transformers,i don’t reall see a reason to make a 4th one,but i will probably watch it.
just don’t put rosie again. she is very pretty but her accent was so annoying and her acting…rather not impressed.

Dear God,

THIS FRANCHISE NEEDS TO DIE. PLEASE PUT IT OUT OF ITS MISERY

Thanks a whole lot,

Kat

PS: If you take Michael Bay along with it, I’ll definitely pray extra hard to you. Build you an altar and everything.

trasformersfan @ 02/14/2012 at 12:34 pm

I’m excited …but only if the old girlfriend is brought back with an amazing storyline that would make more sense than the last one or perhaps no humans just sentient robots.

I thought we revoked Michael Bay’s special effects license?

Sure, I’ll see it. Bay’s films are never much on story, but they’re usually fun – and sometimes that’s all you want in a movie.

Who in the world pays to see this garbage?!!? I made the mistake of seeing the 2nd one in the theaters and it was the WORST film I’ve ever seen. I wanted to walk out and leave, but the theater wouldn’t give me my money back. Never again will I watch another one.

BRING BACK MEGAN FOX.

Do we really need another Transformers sequel?

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 02/14/2012 at 1:43 pm

…Nooooooo!

Melissa B @ 02/14/2012 at 2:13 pm

If they can reboot it why not? Bring in new people and new fresh story lines. A good story line I might add. I’ll check it out.

AAAA HAHAHAHAAAA!!! THAT’S ALL HE CAN DO! He doesn’t know how to be an actual film maker anymore. What a loser.

Many are asking do we need a 4th movie? … maybe not but the studio certainly does – these movies bring in big bucks that keep the studios involved making further movie that you may enjoy so hold your fire!

I’m very surprised with all the negative comments, iv’e seen “Dark of the Moon” about ten times and i’m amazed at the special effects, best effects i’ve ever seen roll on 4. think i’ll go and watch it again.

bobbyweiner @ 02/14/2012 at 10:03 pm

Cash cow

As my brother says,”do we really need anymore fighting robots?”

i hate this sexist pig.go away

SuPeRCrAzYoi @ 02/15/2012 at 7:31 am

@Kat:

Pray to the Christian or Muslim one……the jewish won’t help you in this case.

No, because the apocalypse will have happened by then.
Just in time it seems.

@j3ffyb:
It’s great and all that the effects are good, but Inception and Dark Knight also had great effects whilst also being good to watch. Without the effects, Transformers is just bad, bad, bad, bad, bad….

I’m calling the title now – ‘Trans4mers’.

LinkinParkAddict @ 02/20/2012 at 9:55 pm

Are you guys kidding? I loved these films, primarily the first and the third. That being said I still thoroughly enjoyed Revenge of the Fallen despite its virtually non-existent story-line. They were all exciting and visually mesmerizing. I’d love another one…OR THREE! Just bring back all of the previously deceased characters (in a way that actually makes sense), bring in A LOT of new ones, and lessen the role of humans! It might even be cool to see the Autobots and the Decepticons forced to make an alliance to fight off some foreign threat!!!!