Kate Bosworth: 'L!fe Happens' Premiere!

Kate Bosworth: 'L!fe Happens' Premiere!

Kate Bosworth strikes a pose at the premiere of her film, L!fe Happens, held at the AMC Century City 15 on Monday (April 2) in Century City, Calif.

The 29-year-old actress – in a Prada dress, Christian Louboutin shoes, and Jewelmint jewelry and bag – was joined by her co-stars Krysten Ritter (in Jenni Kayne), Colin Egglesfield, Fallon Goodson, and their director Kat Coiro.

The cast later celebrated with an after party held at Pink Taco Century City.

Also pictured at the premiere: Krysten‘s boyfriend Brian Geraghty, and James Van Der Beek.

L!fe Happens hits theaters on Friday (April 13)!

15+ pictures inside of Kate Bosworth and others at the L!fe Happens premiere…

kate bosworth lfe happens premiere 01
kate bosworth lfe happens premiere 15
kate bosworth lfe happens premiere 16
kate bosworth lfe happens premiere 17

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 » Show All
DailyNightly @ 04/03/2012 at 6:01 pm

I think it’s interesting that this movie had to premiere at the SAME TIME as Battleship. She is continually trying to upstage Alex. Sad.

HOW BEAUTIFUL IS THAT GIRL !!!! TOTALLY STUNNING !!!

Kate is gorgeous!!

@harpo: Perky? Small, yes, but they haven’t been perky for awhile. She needed something in the front to support them.
But thanks for the laugh.
@Rachel(), it does look like the Nylon look, only less trashy:

I know when I wear Prada and Louboutin I always grab cheap association jewelry to go with it……. Seriously??? Yet another retarded movie with this trash that’s gonna table.
@harpo: Never had any complaints abouts my size double d’s. At least you can find them and I wouldn’t be a laughing stock if I went topless in Mexico…. no bee stings here…. just saying.

@chelle: supposed to be cheap ass jewelry….. ever loving auto correct…. better than the monkey castration that automatically popped up on a chart document at work. Not sure who put that in our system….. but whatever.

Almighty Johnsons fan @ 04/03/2012 at 7:59 pm

Did anyone actually turn up to this joke of a premiere? Except the actors?
@chelle I envy you for you DD cups I am only a B cup :( sigh )

Rachel () @ 04/03/2012 at 8:04 pm

@whosaidthat: I suppose a KB fan would find me awfully dull. Not full of all of Kate’s mischief(i.e.- homewrecking, pap flashing, general famewh*ring…). Takes a lot to win your approval, I get it.
Like I said, you are not boring. Listening to you try to defend Kate’s honor is the height of entertainment. Also the height of delusion. Insulting the appearance of ppl you haven’t seen? That’s just silly!

Rachel () @ 04/03/2012 at 8:16 pm

@harpo: Nice to compliment Kate while also insulting every woman who has breasts. We should just have 12 year old boys modeling on runways! Since flat chested people wear clothes SO much better.

@chelle: “monkey castration”?! Ah, EMRs, you wouldn’t have that sort of fun with the ‘old’ way of documentation.
@Almighty Johnsons fan, no, it doesn’t appear that anyone else really showed up. Which is probably going to be the case in the theaters as well.
@DailyNightly, in this case it does seem to be a coincidence, since I doubt KB had anything to do with the planning of the premiere

Has her Twitter feed always had ‘co-founder of http://www.jewelmint.com‘ on it? Isn’t the Beachmint company really the founder of JM?

@ladybug: I’m just glad I caught it before I signed it…. Dragon is just as bad. I got a report saying someone had a huge tomato on the liver sitting on the couch….. wtf? love technology! I actually asked the iPhone voice program where to hide a dead body and it gave suggestions… landfills ect.

@Rachel (): I suspect that Karl Lagerfeld would like to have 12 year old boys modelling for him, since he seems to want his female models to look like 12 year old boys.

@ladybug:
No, she recently changed her twitter description. She and Cher did NOT co-found JM. They were approached to help rep the Beachmint brand. Cher because she is a Hollywood designer/stylist and KB because….well she’s friends with Cher so….

omg i feel like i’m in the twilight zone. her dress looks like a cheap prom dress from jc penney’s & what the hell is up with her face in the headline picture? y’all are nuts if you think she looks good. sorry but her boobs aren’t perky – they’re non-existent.

Actually... @ 04/03/2012 at 8:37 pm

Apparently E was there to interview them and shockingly the article was about her relationship and not the movie: “I had my single moment in my life, but…I’m happily settled now.” I think she’s confusing moment and minute.

@Macy: Oh, good, I wasn’t losing my memory! (well, anymore than usual)
But, we forget our manners, Kate was asked to help co-found JM because she’s fashion icon!

@chelle: Hah! some our Docs, especially the younger ones, love Dragon. Others think its the tool of the devil.
@Actually, sort of a gag-inducing article. But, to be fair, there doesn’t seem to be much of a movie to sell, so might as well talk about how happy and settled she is.

I am so happy Kate at least stop over bleaching her hair she may have a chance to stop balding lol

@Actually…:
Sounds to me like she’s basically admitting she moved from one guy to another pretty fast. Good grief, who does the research for E? She hasn’t only been wearing that ring since Oct. She was wearing it the first damn time they were papped back in July.

@ladybug:
Er, yes I’m sure that’s why she got it.

@Macy: No, no one at E does their research, why would they want to to do that? I think the Times of London did the same thing though, so apparently no one can be bothered to spend 5 minutes doing research.
What, you doubt her iconic fashion status? :)

crapshack @ 04/03/2012 at 9:56 pm

NO appearance of Crapchhel Bilson?!
Of course, she’s just an EXTRA in this budget movie.

@Nice to See You—Oh, give me a break. I am doing just great, I am so glad you enjoyed my post. All it did was state the obvious, that she has had more work done to her lips, they were so swollen she couldn’t even close them properly, since she is going bald she added her usual hair extensions and Kat C, the director of the film, who the pariah claimed was one of her BFF’s, stayed as far away from her as she could, as did KR, those two KC and KR just posed together, alone, I guess the other BFF, who KB thought she was, was really not even a friend, because she doesn’t even know the meaning of the word. Do you not see any of this. I mean seriously how embrassing, I am still trying to read and see if anybody and I mean anybody showed up for this flop of a films premiere.
@Actually—Aside from those hair extensions, it was so obvious that she had her lips injected and boy did they put too much collegan in them, seriously, who does she go to. Probably the only plastic surgeon that will touch her, you are totally right she cannot even close her lips, they just look awful.
@DailyNightly—You are so right, I was just so happy that JJ gave us some new AS’s postings that I didn’t even see that the pariah had her flop of an upcoming movie release premiering the same night. She truly is a joke, I give this ridiculous film a week, in the theaters and then it will go right to video. I mean seriously that whole premiere night seemed like a joke, pretty much nobody covered it and I still am trying to figure out if any other celebrities were there, it really seems like just the so called stars of the films and their significant others (if that is what you want to call them) were the only others in attendance.
@ladybug—Her twitter page used to say—”Actress/Director—which used to make me laugh so hard, because I couldn’t believe it really was put there, but now we get this classic heading, even that is a joke. It should just say “user, with no real friends, or talent, has no depth or kindness and will change for any man that shows her attention, because she basically doesn’t know how to be on her own”, you know something like that. (HA,HA)
Also, ladybug you are right, I guess since E knows the movie stinks, they figured they would talk to her about her “partner”, because what else could you talk to the empty void about.

Peanut Gallery @ 04/03/2012 at 10:45 pm

Wonder how much this cost?

Peanut Gallery @ 04/03/2012 at 10:46 pm

OMG she has man feet!!

She’s so gorgeous with the most beautiful eyes and skin. Love her!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 » Show All