Gerard Butler: My Darling Companion!

Gerard Butler: My Darling Companion!

Gerard Butler keeps it chill at the screening and after-party of Darling Companion held at the Tribeca Grand Hotel on Monday night (April 9) in New York City.

The 42-year-old Scottish actor posed for a pic with TV personality/actress Beth Ostrosky at the event, which was hosted by The Cinema Society, Rachael Ray Nutrish, and Grey Goose Cherry Noir.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Beth Stern co-hosted the evening, along with North Shore Animal League America (Beth is their spokesperson) and they brought all of the puppies there last night!

gerard butler darling companion 01
gerard butler darling companion 02
gerard butler darling companion 03
gerard butler darling companion 04
gerard butler darling companion 05

Credit: Stephen Lovekin, Nicholas Hunt; Photos: Getty, PatrickMcMullan
Posted to: Beth Ostrosky, Gerard Butler

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All

He looks amazing!!

malibumillie @ 04/10/2012 at 3:09 pm

Someone looking for new digs? He has a new neighbor anyway.

Beth is an actress? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA She is great at acting at not being a gold digger, which she is!

janewhite34345345345 @ 04/10/2012 at 3:40 pm

Hooray!!!!!!!!Women love man who strong, honest, brave and have the sense of responsibility. Men love women beautiful, sexy, good-heart and fond. BillionaireFriends*C’O'M—the leading site for billionaire singles looking for dating, relationships, and even marriage! , singles here start out with something in common -

Is this woman still married to Howard Stern? He’s a tool. He has been very critical over the years of various stars and their apperances, and his own wife looks like a horse.

Gossipgirl @ 04/10/2012 at 3:49 pm

@JustMe: Wow! Hate much?

Is this woman still married to Howard Stern?

I think she is.She is also friends with Brandi Glanville.

curious cat @ 04/10/2012 at 3:53 pm

Did Butler buy some puppies? Goodness, gracous me. I came to this site only because it is new and had only 5 comments. I don’t even know what its all about. All I needed to remind me why I don’t visit JJ any more. Sayonara.

I so want to see this movie so badly!
See, this is something to do in NYC that is not clubbing! He’s been doing a lot of that it appears… not clubbing!
He looks serene, calm, pulled together and totally cool. It’s amazing what being away from LA does to him. He looks 5 years younger!
~K

angelsrock @ 04/10/2012 at 4:08 pm

Wow! His eyes are amazing!! Too bad one of the puppies piddled on his pants.

angelsrock @ 04/10/2012 at 4:22 pm

@GFW:

I have to agree with you here, GFW. He always looks so much better when hanging out in NYC!!

If you only knew how much of Butler is “for appearances only” and to further his image. He looks like a desperate slug and smells bad, too. Hang on little girls, pretty soon the rest of the truth will come out. There’s more ahead.

Princess Schmaltz @ 04/10/2012 at 4:51 pm

OMG – I just saw Gerard’s Wikipedia page mentions Beth Stern. Jared Walker Dostie must be jealous.

Hank D Warf @ 04/10/2012 at 4:53 pm

A while back, I read that she summered with some Polo guy, Then she is photographed all snuggled up to some guy, now she is out on the town, going to events with some actor? I don’t know, either Howard is delusional or they have an open marriage. No wonder his daughters have nothing to do with her.

Hilarious. Butler’s Wiki DOES say he’s dating Beth. I literally LOLed when I read that.

Safe to say that can be filed under RIDICULOUS RUMOURS.

If he’s truly b/anging another FAMOUS man’s wife….he wouldn’t be out at an event and photographed with her.

Get real.

@Toronto:

It is amusing, that’s the thing with Wikipedia, anyone can update it with anything they want. Someone probably did it because it will wind GB’s more ‘zealous’ fans and there are moron’s out there, a few on here, that get their kicks out of doing that.

@angelsrock:
Yes, at the same time it’s a more somber, mature focus (which is a good thing.) Feel his creative cycle is coming back around again.
Could be the vibrant city, or his personal life cycle, but he looks like he’s repressing or stuffing some feelings. Then again, it’s a happy-sad film!
The wobbly balance of work and life can be stressful at times. He should use this springtime to put a spring back in his step! Fact. He looks dreamy, literally! His face looks, well, kissable. (blushing)
~K

DARGABRIEL @ 04/10/2012 at 5:30 pm

I don’t see what you all see, Gerard happy and serene in NY no go on that. He’s going with the flow, but very distant through spirit, he is staying occupied in the physical, maintaining a balance to ease his mind, he works 24/7 throigh spirit,body, and soul. Look @ his eyes, they tell a story. He’s stalling in NY, wish him well with positive energy and keeping grief in its place. Dear Cholita, I am with you in spirit and will be returning to Eagle and will continue to love and honor you in my purple flaming heart. It will be raining very hard upon my departure, I understand, the freshness of God’s tears. New beginnings. Funnily rescue has come up many times, haha, a Gabrielism. Love ya, Cholita aka michael. Many powerful,positive vibes to my friend and jj. Love, dargabriel aka archeia hope

angelsrock @ 04/10/2012 at 5:40 pm

“If you only knew how much of Butler is “for appearances only” and to further his image.”

Of course it is; that is his career choice. These “appearances” are of course to further his career and image. Those who have run into him randomly or “off the clock” say he’s a nice considerate guy. So what’s your beef with him?

Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 04/10/2012 at 6:10 pm

Photo assumption……always interesting. Man, folks can be brutal on here at times. Gerard looks great. And this is the first negativity I’ve ever heard regarding Howard Stern’s wife. All speculation I’m sure. ;)

He’s not stalling in NYC, he’s getting his act together at his own hearth, his home. Home again!
We don’t know what his business deals are like just now. Juggling a few deals can be tricky. He might lose one. Times are very tough in his business with many different aspects kept hidden which could be what we see in that deep pensive glare.
Gerry has many other talents dying to surface, struggling to surface! Time to mine them if you ask me. It’s time.
~K

Beth Ostrosky or Beth Stern. One or the other. You used both names in the posting. Pretty sure she just goes by Stern now.

LMAO… Does Butler dress right or left? That stain is well…. Ummmm… Interesting in its location. Apparently he was happy to see someone. :)))

@Manny: Naw…haha, probably a p/ee drop stain. He didn’t shake it well enough….

@Toronto: Hey Toronto! Wiki is so crazy – anyone can update with absurdities. He looks great! Beth Stern does a lot for the NY charity scene. Hope you are well.

Autumn