Vanessa Hudgens: Lunchtime Laughs

Vanessa Hudgens: Lunchtime Laughs

Vanessa Hudgens is all smiles as she steps out to grab some lunch at Ca’ Del Sole with mom Gina and sister Stella on Friday (May 11) in North Hollywood, Calif.

The 23-year-old actress pretended to snap pictures of photographers as she and her sister got into the car.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

It was recently announced that Vanessa and her Spring Breakers costar Ashley Benson will be two of the original members on a new social media site called Tastemakers!

15+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens headed out to lunch with Stella and their mom…

vanessa hudgens lunch with fam 01
vanessa hudgens lunch with fam 16

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

I’m sorry but that skirt is giving her a major muffin top.

She looks gorgeous

and i loved the gif <3 Vanessa is really an adorable person.

anyone know the guy’s name? i know he is friend with vanessa, but i never heard his name.

Rise Above Hate @ 05/12/2012 at 12:40 am

Such a positive person, always smiling, always in a good mood. Its nice that she has found a good place in life. She is a person who stands in the light and will always outshine the darkness.

Love her too!!!

Revenge-Is-Sweet @ 05/12/2012 at 12:59 am

@Rise Above Hate: Do you honestly believe the nonsense that you write here?

Rise Above Hate @ 05/12/2012 at 1:12 am

@revenge is sweet
because I’m also a positive person as well as a person of faith and don’t spew hateful remarks it’s nonsense? And yes I believe what I say is that such a problem? God bless you. Oh and I forgot my signature last time.
RISE ABOVE HATE!!!!!

Rise Above Hate @ 05/12/2012 at 1:15 am

@dax
sorry but my names not Vanessa. God bless you too.
RISE ABOVE HATE!!!!!

Wtf is her sister wearing

@Maggie: how? Do u even know what muffin top means?

Nice love handles Vanessa. Hahahaha.

MoreThanWords @ 05/12/2012 at 1:53 am

@Steph: It looks like Stella is wearing clothes. Hard to believe right? Considering she is of an age now where she might have to literally choose her own wardrobe is beyond sickening. Idiot. Your post was beyond pathetic, that I just had to respond.

MoreThanWords @ 05/12/2012 at 1:54 am

@tina: Austin gotta have something to grab onto else he’s just dating a celery stick.

Revenge-Is-Sweet @ 05/12/2012 at 3:08 am

@Rise Above Hate: When your little bubble bursts one day, the awakening will be cruel, that’s for sure. And do me a favor, leave me alone with your holy and unctuous sayings, they don’t work on me. Save them for someone who wants to hear them.

@MoreThanWords: And to you, you know nothing about me but I can tell you’re wrong with everything. Wanna know something about my background? I’m a woman, my age doesn’t matter but not near the ages you mentioned, after my school education, military education and made a career there, after some years I left the army and become a police officer. I did the job until I realized that it is the biggest nonsense to risk my life for people who aren’t even worth it. Now I work as a bodyguard and protect the people where I think they are worth it and risk my life for them.
And btw I NEVER had the intention to marry, I’m not stupid enough to do that.

Apparently, Zac’s fans have nothing better to do than bash Vanessa for no reason. That’s probably because there haven’t been any new posts about him in the last 10 days.

MoreThanWords @ 05/12/2012 at 4:18 am

@Revenge-Is-Sweet: Well I don’t recall asking for your life story. I still reserve my opinion that you are as butch as you sound. It’s not so great is it when you say such things about celebrities and fans hit back. If you don’t like what we have to say, how about you take your pathetic whiney senseless post elsewhere. Also, nobody would want to marry a woman with an adams apple.

MoreThanWords @ 05/12/2012 at 4:25 am

Revenge-Is-Sweet is also Nicky.
Pathetic that you have to resort to posting under two identities.
Really. It is.

Jared, You don’t have to post her pics everyday!!!
#ANNOYING#

MoreThanWords @ 05/12/2012 at 6:39 am

@ciddy: Shut ya pie hole.

Ahhh, Revenge-is–Sweet, I feel the bitterness in your life story. But, why the hate for Vanessa?? A police officer commands respectability but some do abuse their powers. Every country needs them just as we do the military and the navy to maintain. Law and Order, and protect the country. A shame that you feel that your countrymen do not deserve your services. Oh well….. I see you on Efron’s threads. You know I have the feeling that you are a racist, so help prove me wrong.
Hahaha, Celery Stick, good one. Some would call those Love Handles. Lots to cuddle, Austin’s not complaining so why should you. Besides she’s just had lunch. Who doesn’t have a little Tum after a good lunch?

@MoreThanWords:

who d heck are you to tell me to shut up or not!!!
GO SUCK!

@MoreThanWords:

who d heck are you to tell me to shut up or not!!!
GO SUCK!@MoreThanWords:

Btw, I love what she’s wearing and I love her rings.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All