James Franco & Mila Kunis: 'Oz the Great & Powerful' Trailer!

James Franco & Mila Kunis: 'Oz the Great & Powerful' Trailer!

Check out the just released trailer for James Franco‘s highly anticipated film, Oz the Great and Powerful, in theaters March 8, 2013!

Here’s the synopsis: When Oscar Diggs (Franco), a small-time circus magician with dubious ethics, is hurled away from dusty Kansas to the vibrant Land of Oz, he thinks he’s hit the jackpot–fame and fortune are his for the taking–that is until he meets three witches, Theodora (Mila Kunis), Evanora (Rachel Weisz) and Glinda (Michelle Williams), who are not convinced he is the great wizard everyone’s been expecting. Reluctantly drawn into the epic problems facing the Land of Oz and its inhabitants, Oscar must find out who is good and who is evil before it is too late. Putting his magical arts to use through illusion, ingenuity–and even a bit of wizardry–Oscar transforms himself not only into the great and powerful Wizard of Oz but into a better man as well.

WILL YOU WATCH Oz the Great and Powerful when it hits theaters?

“Oz the Great and Powerful” Trailer

10+ screencaps inside of James Franco and Mila Kunis in the Oz the Great and Powerful trailer…

oz the great and powerful trailer stills 01
oz the great and powerful trailer stills 02
oz the great and powerful trailer stills 03
oz the great and powerful trailer stills 04
oz the great and powerful trailer stills 05
oz the great and powerful trailer stills 06
oz the great and powerful trailer stills 07
oz the great and powerful trailer stills 08
oz the great and powerful trailer stills 09
oz the great and powerful trailer stills 10

Getty

Looks great!

Michelle Williams looks lovely.

Mila Kunis is beautiful! :)

lurking 2 @ 07/12/2012 at 7:25 pm

Why a trailer for a film almost a year away..

speaktruth @ 07/12/2012 at 7:27 pm

I’m really excited about this! Great cast and great story (from what it seems)! Hopefully, it meets expectations. I’d love it to :)

SchwartzEdithb @ 07/12/2012 at 7:41 pm

what Joanne answered I didn’t even know that a mom can make $8903 in one month on the internet. did you look at this webpage(Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/58Qqg

I’m more excited for “The Hobbit”

Looks great and i love Rachel Weisz as an actress.

i dunno the effects look cool…but aside from Michelle W and Rachel W odd cast…why Kunis and Franco?? Kunis in a fantasy film!? Guess she has to hang up her black eyeliner for a few months

Mila is gorgeous.

notyourfriend @ 07/12/2012 at 7:58 pm

March 8, 2013 get here already!

@lurking 2: Because they held a panel at comic con….but the films release is only 8 months away, and it is not unusual at all to have a trailer out around that time frame. Comic con also had a panel and trailer release for the Lone Ranger, with Depp and that doesn’t come out until July of 2013.

To me, the only actors here who get me excited are Rachel Weisz and Michelle Williams.

Rachel looks stunning

This looks amazing. I just know that James Franco will be an awesome Oz. I’m already pleased 4 every1 involved.

Wish 2013 would hurry up already. I think this movie is going to surprise a lot of people in terms of quality and performance.

Man, this looks great….

this looks like a bad tim burton movie.

I feel like this will probably end up like Alice in Wonderland. Looks fantastical, great cast…probably will be a let down. I forsee it.

JAMES FRANCO, JAMES FRANCO JAMES FRANCO JAMES FRANCO JAMES FRANCO, JAMES FRANCO, JAMES FRANCO, JAMES FRANCO IS OOOOOOZZZZZZZZZ. HECK YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS.

He was brilliant as James Dean, Spiderman Series, Pineapple Express, Howl, Milk, The Green Hornet, Date Night, 127 Hours, Rise of the Planet of the Apes, and Broken Tower etc.

Me LLLLLOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE trailer.

Anyone, also notice that this is HOW a TEASER trailer should look like and NOT reveal everything BUT just enough. It’s going to be EPIC, SSSSSOOOOOO much talent in this = WIN.

Michelle looks stunning!

Whatever12 @ 07/13/2012 at 1:54 am

Not interested. I’m holding out hope that Wicked will be made into a movie one day.

@Marianne:

Alice in Wonderland made over a billion dollars at the box office and that’s all that will ever matter in Hollywood.

Black-Dahlia @ 07/13/2012 at 5:45 am

@kathryn: my thoughts exactly. Rachel looks awesome though.

The actors SoCal accents ruins it

@FrancoFan: I echo your comments! Been a James fan since 2002 and he has shown time and time again just how dynamic and versatile he is. I am so excited to see him in this!!

lafamepoma @ 07/13/2012 at 1:22 pm

interesting but they have to make a movie named Wicked, about the witch of the north don’t they?