Justin Theroux: Up in the Air!

Justin Theroux: Up in the Air!

Justin Theroux carries his Louis Vuitton duffel bag as he makes his way into LAX Airport to catch a departing flight on Saturday (July 28) out of Los Angeles.

The 40-year-old actor made a very quick trip to the west coast – he first arrived two days earlier on Thursday.

Justin‘s girlfriend Jennifer Aniston has been hard at work on her film We’re The Millers in North Carolina.

The movie is about a veteran pot dealer who creates a fake family as part of his plan to move a huge shipment of weed into the U.S. from Mexico.

justin theroux up in the air 01

• Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

He’s actually carrying his own bags!

I Hate Justin Theroux Fan Club @ 07/28/2012 at 9:46 pm

I guess he’s headed to go infest NC with his nastiness.

Justin is fine!

@I Hate Justin Theroux Fan Club: I’m in the I love Justin Theroux Fan Club! He is soooo fine! BUILT!

I Hate Justin Theroux Fan Club @ 07/28/2012 at 9:53 pm

@yep: -_____________________- He looks like something off of “The Night of The Living Dead.”

Horrible short legs!

I Hate Justin Theroux Fan Club @ 07/28/2012 at 10:02 pm

@I Hate Brad Pitt Fan Club: So you changed your name? I guess it’s that serious LOL

Get alive

I Hate Justin Theroux Fan Club @ 07/28/2012 at 10:05 pm

@Amanda: But I am alive lmfao.

I do not understand why people here hate Theroux so much? Justin is cute and nice person too.

@nani: No es que justin tenga piernas cortas, es por como usa los pantalones, idiota! comprate una vida!

Who bought him that bag?? His sugar mama?

@kley
Anyone can see that he does have short legs, a big head and is also bald. He is like a dwarf. Sorry, but that is the truth, idiot.

Reporting for DUTY, Suga Mama heard he took a blonde out to dinner in NYC, so he have to go and plead his case.
There is no way he is letting the MONEY COW go.

He’s packed his bags and moving back to NY to be with Heidi!!! Ooooohhhh the jen hens will be trashing him once the new photos hit next week!

I Hate Justin Theroux Fan Club @ 07/28/2012 at 11:16 pm

@Oh, oh: I agree. If you look at the archive, they worshiped Vince Vaughn and John Mayer. Now look at the Jen hens lmaooo

JentheOldHen @ 07/28/2012 at 11:56 pm

Balding Hobbit, I hear the sire needs you back!!!

JentheOldHen @ 07/28/2012 at 11:58 pm

@JentheOldHen: meant the shire!!

Why is he relevant again?

still running from jen.