Reese Witherspoon: Baby Bumpin' Workout!

Reese Witherspoon: Baby Bumpin' Workout!

Reese Witherspoon goes for a walk with a pal and her trainer on Monday (August 6) in Santa Monica, Calif.

The 36-year-old actress, who reportedly is lending her Ojai home to pal Robert Pattinson to hide in after the cheating scandal involving his girlfriend Kristen Stewart, is expected to give birth later this month.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Reese Witherspoon

Over the weekend, Reese picked up a few coffees to go from a local Coffee Bean shop.

15+ pictures inside of Reese Witherspoon working out…

reese witherspoon baby bumpin workout 01

• Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

kellyLove @ 08/06/2012 at 7:11 pm

She looks great!

Aussie Surfer @ 08/06/2012 at 8:29 pm

Who cares about this fake pathetic excuse of a mother!

There goes Reese and another photo op.

KissMyArce @ 08/06/2012 at 8:54 pm

Smug arce beotch cant even drive her fat a$$! Pleeeezzze!

And I agree with Aussie Surfer, pathetic excuse of a mother!

1 of the rudest, most self-centered people in Hollywood

Hillbilly Bob @ 08/06/2012 at 9:25 pm

Well sh*t howdy. Two god damn photo ops in one day! Way to go Just Jared, way to go!

NOOOOOO F*CKING WAY! Reese is in a Yukon?????? NOW that FOLKS is something worth talking about!!!!!!! Narcissist fake!

Just Sayin' @ 08/06/2012 at 9:34 pm

Who’s that spawns daddy? I know it isn’t Tothie boy as they are claiming.

I am surprised she doesn’t have some minion pushing her fat a$$ up into the vehicle since she can’t seem to do anything anymore on her own or by herself! This b!tch is a trip!

Yay, another post about an extremely pregnant and hormonal Reece Witherspoon out for a stroll, as opposed to a Vanessa Hudgens post that shows her walking out of her driveway. This is actually more tolerable.

Just Sayin’ and Ace, you’re acting like you know Reese. Do you? Or are you just jealous because your talentless asses can’t even get on PerezHilton? Just so you know h ow it feels when someone who doesn’t know you judges your ass.

@Just Sayin’: it’s me, but shhh, that’s a secret

God you people are so disgusting
calling her a fat a**** shes pregnant for heaven sakes

Jared plz do something about the comments. monitor or something

Mr Matterhorn @ 08/07/2012 at 4:48 pm

Too many god damn sensitive people on this site!

Who the hell cares what people think of her or all you? As long as it is not a “threat” to do bodily harm, then let people have their say! and I will bet my last nut that some on here actually know her and her lying, conniving ways!

There are other sites that you can go to, so you can kiss her fat a**. All you sensitive ones, need to go there!

WTF does stinky butt Perez Hilton have to do with their comments?

Reese is a B ITCH! End of story!

DreamWorker D presents:
°°OCEAN°°OCEAN°°OCEAN°°OCEAN°°OCEAN°°
°° WISH2 °°OCEAN°°OCEAN°°OCEAN°°OCEAN°°
°°OCEAN°°OCEAN°°OCEAN°°OCEAN°°OCEAN°°
°°OCEAN°°OCEAN°°OCEAN°° WISH3 °°OCEAN°°
°°OCEAN°° I WANNA DIVE INTO YOUR OCEAN! °°
****************************************************
I´m wishing you a healthy birth of your baby
and that all of YOUR wishes will come true!
I love you, MAGIC MOON!