Miranda Kerr: Manhattan Business Mom!

Miranda Kerr: Manhattan Business Mom!

Miranda Kerr strolls her son Flynn out of their apartment on Friday (December 7) in New York City.

The 29-year-old model and her little guy headed to Midtown Manhattan to an office building.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Miranda Kerr

Miranda‘s husband Orlando Bloom, who is a Unicef Goodwill Ambassador, recently spent a day with children in Cape Town, South Africa.

“It was incredibly inspiring to see how children and young people are taking charge of their lives and making a very positive impact on the lives of their peers,” Orlando said.

FYI: Miranda is using her Nuna PEPP stroller! She is also using her Rimowa luggage.

15+ pictures inside of Miranda Kerr out for some business in Manhattan with Flynn

miranda kerr manhattan business mom 01

• Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All

I liked Kerr, but now she’s everywhere and it’s getting annoying.

50+ posts in just over two hours, and no telling how many hits, and you cretins still wonder why she gets so many threads?
BAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHHA!!

@tam: OMG get help!!!!!!!

LOL!
Only a hater could see logic and common sense as medical conditions.
PATHETIC!
LOL!

Fan of models @ 12/07/2012 at 6:14 pm

Wasn’t she supposed to be on her way to London to meet her husband?

If you hate her so much, if you sick of her, why even bother to give those pathetic comment. Lol! Get a life, guys.

MoonBeams @ 12/07/2012 at 7:09 pm

Poor Flynn! It must be freezing in NYC and his mother couldn’t afford to buy him a heavy coat?? That child is going to get very sick with pneumonia if this mother keeps dragging him along in the without a hat and a heavy jacket while Miranda is dressed for the cold weather. I am so afraid that this child may getting pneumonia.

psssst…germs cause pneumonia, not the cold.
I bet you think that kissing can get you pregnant.
And besides, he doesn’t act like he is cold. Why bother wrapping him up in a heavy coat for a short trip to the waiting, warm car? It’s not like it’s freezing, or wet.

Sheesh

Did she, herself say that she was flying to London on Friday? Or was that from “a friend”?
His filming is suppsed to be over now, so they should be meeting up somewhere. I was wondering where? NY? London?
Personally, I’m hoping London. I really want to see him at the premiere!

Miranda tweeted a picture of her during a VS photo shoot today, so that’s probably where she is going in these shots.
She sure is cramming in a lot of different shoots while in NY. I wonder if she is planning on another extended break?

I wonder if the poor kid will even remember what his father looks like. When was the last time he was him?

probably every night on skype
in person very soon

Terrible Twos @ 12/07/2012 at 11:27 pm

@@40: “Developing, starting, marketing, manufacturing and distribution is not a BUSINESS?
AND YOU WONDER WHY PEOPLE LAUGH AT YOU IDIOTS?”

Um, excuse me but I own my own business, so yes I do think I have a right to say what a real business woman is or isn’t. A celebrity model hawking a skin care line is NOTHING new. What did she develop exactly? Did she come up with an original idea? NO. Did she invent anything? NO. Is she some sort of chemist that comes up with the formulas for the products? NO. She’s endorsing a product that is created by SOMEONE else, manufactured and distributed by other people who need her to represent the product.

I don’t know who you are but you are not doing Miranda any favors by coming on here and calling everyone idiots. I did give her some compliments but I tell you what, she’s not a business woman and TRUST ME, I KNOW what that means. I’ve started my own business from the ground up and I can say that Miranda is not an entrepreneur. She’s a celebrity endorser of a line of products that needed a face to go with the product. So back off.

But Miranda owns her own business as well. Why can’t you understand that simple fact?
She isn’t just endorsing the product, she OWNS the product.
She came up with the idea for the products, and supervised their production.
She started the company with her own money, and works hard to make it a success. How is she not an entrepreneur, again?
It is a small company, but it is growing steadily.
How can you claim that she isn’t a business woman? I just don’t get it.
Why are you in such denial?

Was Andrew Carnegie a foundry worker? No. But I bet you consider him a business man.
Did Cornelius Vanderbilt lay ralroad track? No. But I bet you consider him a business man.
Is Donald Trump a construction worker? No. But I bet you consider him a business man.
And I comparing Miranda’s little entrepreneurial effort to these men? No.
Is she a chemist? No. But I still consider her a business woman.
ta

she’s an amazing role model
for one fan at least — If she does something substantial i might change my mind.. but i doubt it — anyway, can she dress her child accordingly? everyone else has their kid covered in those onesies that make them look like giant marshmallows and flynn is just in a sweater?

@@57: actually – a cold nose is what carries and harvests the flu & the germs that come with it

@Terrible Twos @ 12/08/2012 at 3:45 am

You’re just being stubborn because you don’t want to take your original claim back
“Did she come up with an original idea? NO”
- Yes, it was her idea to create that particular skin care line.
“Did she invent anything? NO”
- The majority of companies sell things that have already been invented, they simply apply some traits in particular to their product and the consumer decides if he wants it or not. The same happens with her skin care line.
“Is she some sort of chemist that comes up with the formulas for the products? NO”
- No, but unless a business is very small, the owner is rarely the artisan. Just like the owner of a car company isn’t the engineer. Not even the chief of engineers.

Congratulations for being a business woman, but as such I don’t think you’ll survive if you can’t tell the difference between endorsing and owning. Miranda endorses Mango. Meaning, Mango is not hers and she just offers her face to them. Her skin care company is hers, and she gives her face AND is responsible for it in every sense.

Terrible Twos @ 12/08/2012 at 5:17 am

My dear….I know what I’m talking about and I didn’t even have to look it up. But for your sake, please educate yourself:
The co-founder of her cosmetic line is George Moskos. He targeted her to be the face for the brand and helped her create it. It’s not unusual and that’s how I know how this was probably done. Once he helped her get the product off the ground, he sold his share and her family runs the business. So no, Miranda is not an entrepreneur, George is. He basically did the business plan and with his knowledge of business got the line up and running and worked with her on it.
Here is a line from the article that says it all:
‘George worked with Miranda to create the concepts, put together the business plan, pitched to investors for finance, and created the brand, the name and the design, then took it to market.’

And I think I’ll survive in my business just fine, thank you. :)

Diliana von Bork @ 12/08/2012 at 8:00 am

@Trebuchet: Your comments are very important. I think people must know how it works.

sxdcfvgybhunjmk @ 12/08/2012 at 9:47 am

No airport photos yet of her on her way to meet Orlando…

so something is not right with this picture

Even when this kid was a little baby, the entire family was in and out of airplanes…

All of a sudden there is over exposure for miranda and the more famous Orlanda is nowhere in sight

Something tells me, all is not well chez the blooms….

enjoy the festive season!!!

Yes, she had a partner, as do most smart, new business owners. You partner with someone with experience to get YOUR BUSINESS off and running. And since he has sold his share, and the brand continues to grow, Miranda must be doing something right.
But I find it funny that you ingore the inconvenient (for you) part of your own quote.
‘George worked WITH MIRANDA to create the concepts, put together the business plan, pitched to investors for finance, and created the brand, the name and the design, then took it to market.’
So he was a partner, for sure, but he would not have had a product if it wasn’t for Miranda’s ideas.
And you can’t claim that he only used her for her celebrity. The brand was in development long before she became so widely known. If it was just his ideas, he wouldn’t have taken a chance on Miranda.
Are you being deliberately obtuse? Is it jealousy of some kind? Why can’t you give a fellow woman credit where credit is due? Men often try to negate the accomplishments of women in business. It’s depressing when another woman does it. Why are you using your own insecurities to imply that another business woman is just another pretty face who got where she is because of a man? It harkens back to the people here who claim that if Miranda was a good mother she would quit work to stay home with her husband and child. Are you that person? Or does your sexism only apply to business?

Oh for Pete’s sake. Talk about being deliberately obtuse.
Miranda has been working in NY, where the paps camp out on her doorstep.
Orlando has been working in South Africa on set. No paps, so very few photos.
Now someone ask that again so we will all know how stupid you idiots are. Come on. We know you will. Get it over with.

MK`s PR TEAM are on fire! They deserve a raise this year. So most posts defending her. Oh Joy! I think she doesn´t have fans anymore only employees. Sooo sad (not).

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All