Adam Lambert: 'I'm Not Really Thinking About Marriage'

Adam Lambert: 'I'm Not Really Thinking About Marriage'

Adam Lambert sports an all leather look while leaving a television studio after appearing on The Wendy Williams Show on Monday (December 10) in New York City.

The 30-year-old singer talked with the talk show host about his thoughts on marriage.

“The way I look at it is everybody should have the right to get married, if they so choose. Right now, I’m not really thinking about marriage,” Adam said. “When I grew up, I didn’t ever think marriage was even something that would be part of my reality. Now that, that’s something new and that’s becoming totally accepted, it’s a different world.”

adam lambert not thinking about marriage 01
adam lambert not thinking about marriage 02
adam lambert not thinking about marriage 03
adam lambert not thinking about marriage 04
adam lambert not thinking about marriage 05
adam lambert not thinking about marriage 06

WENN
  • Who did Ralph Fiennes date from Real Housewives of New York City?- US Weekly
  • Lilly Ghalichi has been fired from Shahs of Sunset- TMZ
  • Watch Mel Gibson talk about Shia LaBeouf - Gossip Cop
  • Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

One and only smart, talented and gorgeous ADAM!

Flop Albums @ 12/10/2012 at 6:35 pm

I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s dropped by his label any day now. His last album flopped big time, as well as all of his singles.

He looks horrible.

I use to like Adam. But EVERYTHING he ever talks about now pertains to being gay. Nothing against his preference. But there are other things in life to talk about. Well, there should be.

@Flop Albums:

You think? Well, considering he:

- Just sold out two concerts in SA, one of them for around 20K people.

- Just came back from a couple of very succesful appearances in China (one of them in the most important awards ceremony of K-Pop).

- Is hosting the Divas show this Sunday.

- Is performing in Bali in New Years Eve.

- Is going on an international tour next year (Korea, China, Japan, Vietnam, Russia, Finland, etc.) (He even sold out the Helsinki gig for around 18K in 20 minutes. He’s also sold out everything in Japan thus far.)

- More to come.

I think if he got dropped (which I don’t think he will), he would be immediately picked up by another label. What a stupid, unfounded comment you made. *Eyeroll*

A Pig is a Pig @ 12/10/2012 at 6:55 pm

@amie: And his style looks really tired and dated. Is he ever going to stop with all the clown makeup and troll doll hair?

Flop Albums and Singles @ 12/10/2012 at 7:02 pm

@Biks:

Face the facts: The album has only sold 148,000 copies in the US since it was released in May. That’s awful. Other American Idol alumni were dropped even though their albums sold waaaay more than that. Plus, all of Adams singles flopped: Better Than I Know Myself flopped at #76 and Never Close Our Eyes didn’t even chart on the Hot 100. The album and singles did so poorly they stopped releasing singles. Not a good sign.

jaymes lover @ 12/10/2012 at 7:05 pm

Stop saying **** stupid people! if yo don’t know what are you talking about… just don’t write **** on him!

he is actually one of the best artist of our generation! no matter how he wears or if he is gay! he is just an artist damn!

@Flop Albums and Singles:
Actually, they released another single. Haven’t you heard? It got another #1 on one of the Hot Single Billboard charts.

Anyway, you face the facts. He has a faithful and growing fanbase, he’s respected by everyone in the Industry, he’s really big internationally, he’s going on tour. He’s not getting dropped. The label would be stupid to drop someone with such international renown. And again, if they dropped him, someone else would pick him up immediately.

@Flop Albums and Singles:

You sure know a lot about him for someone who hates him so much. I’m guessing a Kris fan who is still jealous of Adam’s accomplishments. Time to get over that. Besides, where is Kris these days. Oh, he’s playing outlet malls since being dropped by his label. haha!

@Amie. It’s the US media and interviewers who like to talk about him being gay.

@ Flob albums and singles. You are talking about US sales. Adam is an international megastar and his albums have sold gold and platinum in many countries all over the world.

Adam is such a class act!! He was WONDERFUL on the show!! LOVE HIM FOREVER!!!

In some countries Trespassing was not published due to low sales in USA. Unfortunate but true.

J. Taylor @ 12/10/2012 at 7:54 pm

I don’t get it.. Jared always writes amazing positive articles about all artists and then so many of the people who comment here are so awful & negative. Wish ppl would take their neg vibes somewhere else.

Adam Lambert is an amazing talent!! Love his voice and his awesome personality.. seems like a really great person!

Haters…If you don’t like Adam why don’t you go elsewhere?

You think you’re terrific by putting Adam down,you’re just fools with too much time on your hands and nowhere to go.

If you had to give your real names ,don’t think you’d be here.

Adam is such a good person with a big heart. He even goes so far as to diss himself to make another person look good (that happened today on the Wendy Williams show when she said she never hears about the winner of Adam’s season). Adam has defended Kris many, many times, yet Kris’s fans have to put down Adam just because Kris’s career is nowhere near Adam’s level.

Yes, Adam has had some phenomenal appearances overseas recently, and many more to come next year. And I hadn’t even spoken of his six huge sold-out Queen concerts.

beelzebub @ 12/10/2012 at 8:48 pm

I love him too.

@amie: Could it be that it’s the only thing these interviewers seem to want to ask him!! He’s already stated that there is more to him than just being gay.

Hi everyone, I’m a gay man who stalks all Adam articles and obsess over him. I read every article about him and post nasty comments because well what can I say I’m a loser. I have no friends and no one loves me. I’m washed up so I have to take it out on someone.
I totally obsess over Adam.

@Melissa: The Queen concerts were sold out because of Queen (Brian May and Roger Taylor) not because of Adam.

Love him!!!!

He looked great today!

@Julie: awww you’ve never been the brightest bulb in the box, have you? Perhaps the draw was Queen because yes, they’re a legendary band who have been around for decades. But if you don’t think Adam gained many, many more fans from the way he handled those concerts, you’re even dumber than I originally thought :)

@Flop Albums and Singles: Omg lolol another person who hates Adam so much it’s turned into an obsession. Dude, you know more about him than his stans do, that’s really pathetic on your part. Time to move on from your bitterness already jfc it’s been 3 years.

Also, just because you refuse to believe something doesn’t mean it’s not happening. Adam IS an international star, and you can spew your fecal matter all day long but nothing is going to change that.

Hey..thanks for clicking on something with Adam’s name and making him even more of a draw though, that’s awesome :)

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All