Demi Lovato: 'Heart Attack' - LISTEN NOW!

Demi Lovato: 'Heart Attack' - LISTEN NOW!

Demi Lovato‘s brand new single “Heart Attack” has officially premiered online!

The 20-year-old singer was originally set to premiere the song on March 4th, but joined forces with Ryan Seacrest to surprise fans and post it tonight!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Demi Lovato

“Surprise! We’re premiering @ddlovato‘s new song “#HeartAttack” TONIGHT!! Go listen now,” Ryan wrote on his Twitter account, linking to the On Air with Ryan Seacrest site.

Unfortunately, On Air‘s site crashed almost immediately from all of the Lovatics trying to listen!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Demi’s new single??

Valerie Macon/Getty

Demi’s voice is so amazing!! Can not wait for the entire album!

Over produced garbage.

MY FEELS!!! IT’S SO AMAIZNG!!! I LOVEYOU DEMI! LOVATICS!!!

I freaking love it, I hope they release it early on iTunes too. Amazing and I’m so glad she finally got to release music that she wrote.

this song is garbage

I love it!

Edgar Tonato @ 02/25/2013 at 7:03 am

Somebody kill me!! I think I have a Heart Attack!!!

Katie Cook @ 02/25/2013 at 9:12 am

Ugh….I hate it!!!!!! I wish she would stick to songs like Skyscraper.

I cannot wait for this weekend at the Houston Rodeo……..Hope some more people show up I felt bad last year not a big crowd.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH morrendo aquiii muito perfeitoooooooooo estou tendo um heart attack OMG UHUUUUUUUUUUL Demi perfeitaaaaaa

demi’s voice is amazing

she should write more songs like skyscraper. the lyrics are stupid in this, but her voice is too good for a song like this

just perfect, love u demi ♥

Emily Harrison @ 02/26/2013 at 6:31 am

Omg, I’ve actually been searching for this song everywhere! I love it so much! She should create a new album soon :D I love her as she is amazing and so inspirational! This is her best song.. I LOVE YOU

Emily Harrison @ 02/26/2013 at 6:32 am

@no: I don’t think it is.. I think whatever song she decided to sing then that’s that.

Emily Harrison @ 02/26/2013 at 6:36 am

@cindy: This song obviously isn’t garbage otherwise the millions of other TRUE lovatics wouldn’t be listening to it. No offence :D Yeah, also, if you thought it was garbage then why did you bother coming on this site just to post your comments to the singer to put her down. Well it’s not going to work, so why don’t you get on with whatever you do in your life. Ok? I bet you can’t sing as good as her.

Jiquan Spudic @ 02/26/2013 at 11:52 am

I LOVE THIS SONG! It is nice to see Demi mature and do music likie this! This album is going to be a certifiable hit if she keeps racking out sh*t like this.

Omg Demi Lovato did an amazing job. I love her so much! Haters gonna hate!! <3

I love this song and how she gives a variety of genre. I hate when people say she should stick to this and that. This is actually good and catchy.