Justin Bieber Yells at Photographers After Confrontation, Explains 'I'm Human'

Justin Bieber Yells at Photographers After Confrontation, Explains 'I'm Human'

Justin Bieber gets held back by his bodyguard after a scuffle with a photographer while leaving his hotel on Friday (March 8) in London, England.

The 19-year-old entertainer got upset at the photog after a series of words were exchanged, and took to Twitter to explain to his fans.

“Ahhhhh! Rough morning. Trying to feel better for this show tonight but let the paps get the best of me…Sometimes when people r shoving cameras in your face all day and yelling the worst thing possible at u…well I’m human. Rough week,” Justin tweeted.

“Not gonna let them get the best of me again. Gonna get focused on this show tonight. Adrenaline is high now. Gonna put it on the stage. Only way someone can break u is if u let them,” Justin added.

justin bieber yells at photographers explains im human 01
justin bieber yells at photographers explains im human 02
justin bieber yells at photographers explains im human 03
justin bieber yells at photographers explains im human 04
justin bieber yells at photographers explains im human 05
justin bieber yells at photographers explains im human 06
justin bieber yells at photographers explains im human 07
justin bieber yells at photographers explains im human 08

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All
Leon S. Vinson @ 03/08/2013 at 2:47 pm

like Virginia answered I am taken by surprise that a mom able to get paid $4934 in one month on the internet. did you see this link… http://www.snag4.cℴm

OH SHUT UP, sick of reading about him already, jeez

I think Bieber is full of himself walking around shirtless all the time and I’ve said as much, but thiis isn’t funny. I think he’s starting to feel the pressure and his parents need to step in. He’s clearly starting a downward spiral and he needs to be pulled away from all his “people” and “friends” who see him as nothing but their cash cow. Step away for a while Bieber, for your own good.

I am not a fan of his but lets me serious. He was feeling bad and he was sick. Who in their right mind wants to deal with irritating people when they are sick.

florence2 @ 03/08/2013 at 3:33 pm

Why when he exits places is he always bent over it looks ridiculous.

I can’t wait till his fame is done with. Sick of seeing/hearing stories about this annoying little drug addict.

Why can’t these celebs ignore the paps when they are trying to egg them on? When they respond it always turns out bad. It’s easy to smart off when you have bodyguards. He’d shut his hole if he were alone.

Bieber is a hot ass mess these days. He’s about to turn into the next Lohan or Mischa Barton.

You can see the video at TMZ. Beaver should have just ignored it and drove away. So brave when his bodyguards are around. He is melting down.

He needs serious psychotherapy, a firm and tough manager, better judgment and tough love before he reaches the point of no return.

he grew on me. i like him lately

You know what, I’ve never been a JB fan. But back when he was a floppy haired kid I thought to myself “Good on him, he looks like he’s got his head on straight” and seemed down to earth.
Now I’m thinking… “I’ve never seen such an arrogant, entitled, spoilt brat in my life”
Someone needs to tell Bieber that the world doesn’t revolve around him.

Okay, he is human. What does that excuse you from? The paparazzi are incredibly annoying and violates peoples life everyday, but that is how they make their living. You brought yourself into a business where you are targeted. Seriously, if your problem with the paps are that serious go live in the bush somewhere, go lock yourself up in your room. Better yet go jump off a damn cliff. If your going to act like a self absorbed douche the entire time there is no point especially when your only talent is swooning little girls. Now, disburse child. You have no purpose in life.

Just Curious @ 03/09/2013 at 9:00 am

There’s being human, and then there is being a big snot. He is a big snot. He can kiss his “career” “bye-bye”.

Juicy Lucy @ 03/09/2013 at 9:41 am

There will come a time when he fades into oblivion like the Jonas Brothers and the paps will have no interest in him. He then can have all the meltdowns he wants and no one will care. Until then, he needs to handle them with more maturity.

Liverwurst @ 03/09/2013 at 11:43 am

BUt you felt good enough t swag your pants down like an idiot. This look is so unsexy… looks like your diaper needs changed.

my co-worker’s sister makes $84/hr on the internet. She has been laid off for 5 months but last month her check was $13605 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this site

He looks like he is high on coke.

This is horrible. Those paps are just crazy and annoying. Why can’t this famous stars get a big group of security, they can afford it, so why not. I saw this on E the other day. That pap was shoving himself all onto him… annoying garbage aren’t they.

Famous people/kids, you can afford it. If you ever read this, higher at least a team of 6 that can surround you and block those dumbasses out of your way. I know they want to leave the normal life without as much security. But you can’t be normal for now, so if you wanna go outside why not higher a team that can surround you?

BrandieVictoria @ 03/13/2013 at 1:11 pm

I don’t personally care for this artist, but give the guy a break. He’s a teenager. Teenagers do bad things and make stupid decisions all the time. It’s all a part of growing up and experiencing life. So what if he smoked pot?! Do you know how many kids atleast try it?! Lots of people do it. JB just happens to be famous so what he does gets published in magazines and exploited. Too bad so sad get the f-k over it. And so what if he has sex with his girlfriends?! He’s a famous 19 YEAR OLD MALE!!! He’s a membrane of raging hormones. What 19 year old male isn’t out there getting theirs? And it’s not just guys anymore either! And yeah he should be used to all the paparazzi but I’m sure that crap gets super f’n annoying to have someone shove a camera in your face 24/7 and try to get a rise out of you just so they can further their own career but putting people down! It’s so stupid! But it comes with the territory.

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All