Selena Gomez & Ashley Benson: 'Spring Breakers' Photo Op at SXSW!

Selena Gomez & Ashley Benson: 'Spring Breakers' Photo Op at SXSW!

Selena Gomez dolls up while attending the photo op for her film Spring Breakers at the 2013 SXSW Film Festival held at Austin Convention Center on Monday (March 11) in Austin, Texas.

The 20-year-old actress was joined by her co-stars Rachel Korine, Ashley Benson, and director Harmony Korine.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Selena Gomez

Selena‘s co-star Vanessa Hudgens was unable to attend SXSW because she was battling illness.

Vanessa posted a pic and wrote on Instagram, “I’m so saaaad! I’m stuck in bed and gonna miss bringing Spring Breakers to SXSW in Austin, TX. But when you’re sick, you’re sick I guess! #suckytiming #thisspringbreakerisdown.”

FYI: Selena is wearing a Cushnie et Ochs dress and Giuseppe Zanotti heels with House of Lavande vintage earrings. Ashley is wearing Spring/Summer 2013 Guishem.

selena gomez ashley benson spring breakers photo op at sxsw 01
selena gomez ashley benson spring breakers photo op at sxsw 02
selena gomez ashley benson spring breakers photo op at sxsw 03
selena gomez ashley benson spring breakers photo op at sxsw 04
selena gomez ashley benson spring breakers photo op at sxsw 05

Okey Dokey @ 03/11/2013 at 9:36 pm

Selena looks gorgeous like usual, Ashley has that odd look on her face like she always does in pretty little liars.

Selena is so pretty. That color looks so good on her.

What is Ashley wearing? That is really ugly.

Nightwish @ 03/11/2013 at 9:47 pm

@????: But the bod under that dress is totally rockin. Selena looks nippy, yum

poor vanessa. hope she doesn’t have the flu. my friend has the flu and she is sooooo miserable.

Nightwish @ 03/11/2013 at 9:48 pm

All this time i thought Rachel was Harmony’s daughter yikes wth

@Okey Dokey: I’ve noticed Ashley’s look, too. Kind of vacant.

I love how Tabs only report Selena, Vanessa, and Ashley in articles regarding “Spring Breakers” ! Who the heck is that other girl? LOL She’s a nobody to Tabs! xD

Ashley is gorgeous! love her hair dark, it makes her eyes pop!

Ashley is HOT

Sexy legs Selena! And I love her peek-a-boo dress.

Okey Dokey @ 03/12/2013 at 12:19 am

@Patrick: YES that is exactly what the look is

Weber from Brazil @ 03/12/2013 at 10:11 am

I know this is very odd…but Ashley kinda reminds me of Scarlett Johanson here
maybe it’s because of her hairstyle…she looks great though
Selena looks gorgeous as usual!

Julia R. Dehart @ 03/12/2013 at 11:33 am

as Heather answered I am dazzled that someone able to get paid $5874 in 4 weeks on the computer. did you see this link… http://www.snag4.ℂom

Hm I’m not so keen on Selena’s dress.But I really like Ashleys dress :)

They’re all very pretty