Gwyneth Paltrow Covers 'Harper's Bazaar' May 2013

Gwyneth Paltrow Covers 'Harper's Bazaar' May 2013

Gwyneth Paltrow is white hot on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar‘s May 2013 issue, on newsstands April 23.

Here’s what the 40-year-old actress had to share with the mag:

On her future after turning 40: “I’m at quite a pivotal point: Do I want to go back more into films? Do I want another child? Do I want to move back to the States? You can call me a lot of things, but you can’t call me complacent!”

On what she’s learned in life: “I don’t hold on to fear as much as I used to, because I’ve learned a lot about genuinely not caring what strangers think about me. It’s very liberating. It’s very empowering, and I’ve learned a lot of that from Jay-—Shawn Carter—Z, because his approach to life is very internal. It’s a very good lesson to learn.”

On her husband Chris Martin: “We are growing into very similar people. It’s cool, it’s good. It’s not always easy, though!”

For more from Gwyneth, visit HarpersBazaar.com.

FYI: Gwyneth‘s cookbook “It’s All Good” debuted at number one on the New York Times bestseller list – she’s now a two-time best selling author!

Also pictured inside: Gwyneth leaving a building wearing Elizabeth and James‘ Fairfax sunglasses in New York City on Wednesday (April 10).

gwyneth paltrow covers harpers bazaar may 2013 01

• Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Timothy A. Mitchell @ 04/11/2013 at 10:59 am

my best friend’s half-sister makes $89/hr on the laptop. She has been laid off for ten months but last month her payment was $18696 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this site… http://tiny.cc/11ccvw

The magic of photoshop

Star traks @ 04/11/2013 at 11:22 am

They are trying to make her look like Blake Lively

Gosh, I sure do love photoshop!

Journalistic @ 04/11/2013 at 12:01 pm

Why does she feel the need to name drop in every interview lol

I’m sorry but this woman has zero sex appeal…none..nada..zilch. And that cover is so photoshopped.

I like Gwyneth but I think it’s weird how she mentions her famous friends every chances she gets but is very evasive when it comes to her marriage/husband …

@#5: i notice that too, i said i would monitor and see if it was just my imagination, but it is isn’t…she always feels the need to let you know she is tight with Bey and Jay…

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

@rose: uh evasive when it comes to her marriage and husband ? Not really ! Chris rarely talks about gwyneth but she always have to mention him or her famous friends because she has nothing going on .

Perfect Couple @ 04/11/2013 at 12:08 pm

@gemini: They definitely shaved down GP’s jawline.

I didn’t recognize her at first! The magic of photoshop.

She’s always name dropping, ugh. I hope she doesn’t move to the States because I fear it would affect the band in certain way.

This woman is a textbook case of someone with NPD, Narcisstic Personality D*sorder.

LooseLipz @ 04/11/2013 at 1:40 pm

@Boy:

thank you. I agree!

an opinion @ 04/11/2013 at 3:56 pm

The fact that almost everyone (including reality stars) now gets on the NY Times Best Selling List shows that it is not that a big deal and NY Times needs to come up with a better way to calculate real sells not just a guessing game.

Just from her interviews I can tell she is a pretentious, snobby bore.

Photoshopped much? Doesn’t even look like her. She looks 15 years older with a hard face w/o photoshop and has straw like hair.

dot spotter @ 04/11/2013 at 5:10 pm

Bigger boobs + Missing square jaw = Not fooling anyone

So, whose face did they use for this cover? Because it SURELY aint Gwynnie! #HolyPhotoshopBatman

ugly chick

No Vogue cover this time around? She got a lot of press for the first two Iron Mans. I guess it’s tapering off. Good thing she has the cookbooks to keep her in the news.

I don’t know who this is…maybe a combination of Gwyneth, Sondra Lee, Caroline Winberg and a dash of Blake Lively. They definitely shopped her facial shape so her jaw isn’t as square.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All