LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian Hold Hands After Shopping!

LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian Hold Hands After Shopping!

LeAnn Rimes holds hands with her hubby Eddie Cibrian as they leave Whole Foods Market on Thursday (April 25) in Toronto, Canada.

The 30-year-old entertainer and 39-year-old actor spent their morning taking a spin class at The Yorkville Club.

“Thanks to all my amazing UK fans this morning for waking up and buying tickets to the shows that went on sale. See you in September!!” LeAnn tweeted the day before.

LeAnn and Eddie just celebrated their second wedding anniversary – congrats!

20+ pictures inside of LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian holding hands leaving Whole Foods…

leann rimes eddie cibrian hold hands after shopping 01
leann rimes eddie cibrian hold hands after shopping 19
leann rimes eddie cibrian hold hands after shopping 20
leann rimes eddie cibrian hold hands after shopping 21
leann rimes eddie cibrian hold hands after shopping 22

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

Eddie and his granny taking a walk, nice.

So fake. There are no paps in Canada, certainly not in that area. Fake fake fake just like her twitter followers just like her sham marriage. Fake.

They look so much alike.. isn’t it creepy? Not surprising though.. narcissists tend to find the female version of themselves (and vice versa)

@Shellee: So Fake? Type Toronto in the search of Justjared to see some of my other photo sets from the same area. LeAnn does not call me. There are lots of Paps in Canada, mostly in Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal.

@Sean O’Neill: And you just happen to be outside of Whole Foods, huh? I’ve lived in Toronto my whole life, seen lots of real celebs, and never saw paps hanging around. Nice try though.

They are always holding hands in their pics amd are together quite a lot. He obviously loves her very much.

@A: Do they? Gee, I didn’t see that in gwens handbook for living.

@Shellee: Gwen you are from Toronto?

serenityzhere @ 04/25/2013 at 7:24 pm

Isn’t it amazing that they are the only ones being papped. Why aren’t any of the other people that are there for this movie being photographed anywhere? It’s truly bizarre how sought after this washed up has been country singer and d list actor are sought after by the paps. One of the most hated stars according to magazine but yet all the paps want her picture! Leann and Eddie must border on being mentally challenged if they expect an intelligent person to believe that. She has got to be one of the most obnoxious, self-absorbed people. She refuses to get it through her thick head that people are sick and tired of her fairy tale marriage being advertised. What is her purpose in this charade? Funny how he is busy on his cell phone again and she has to literally hang on him all the while he is always looking somewhere else. Actually, it’s becoming quite hilarious. She will surely be so embarassed when it all falls apart. Then again, she has probably assured him that she will ruin him if he ever tries to leave. Not that there’s much left to ruin for either one of them.

^^^gwenn imposter^^^^ @ 04/25/2013 at 7:31 pm

Wow, I am going crazy making posts in Gwen’s name today. You all know what that means, right? Things are really bad for Leann.

Didn’t I make this same post when I posted as CMNT91 this week and RACY in the old threads? They are always holding hands in their pics amd are together quite a lot, but like I have been told several times that doesn’t mean that they are in love. Didn’t Jesse James and Kat von D hold hands a lot? Weren’t Heidi and Seal always making out? Weren’t JLo and Marc Anthony always together? He obviously doesn’t love her very much, hence why I made 4 more posts in Gwen’s name today. In case you haven’t noticed, I use Gwen’s name to make posts when a very negative article about Leann is about to come out.

@A: Do they? Gee, I didn’t see that in the handbook that Leann gave me for living like a stalker.

@Shellee: Here I go stalking people again because I am consumed by my obsession with Gwen. I am just mad because someone was right about me posting as idoubt it. Why oh why did I make that post at 4 am?

Because I don’t have a life here are the posts that I made in Gwen’s name:

Day 3
gwenn @ 04/25/2013 at 6:47 pm (post 8)
gwenn @ 04/25/2013 at 6:46 pm (post 7)
gwenn @ 04/25/2013 at 6:44 pm (post 6)
gwenn @ 04/25/2013 at 6:43 pm (post 53)

Day 2
gwen @ 04/24/2013 at 7:25 am (post 26)

Day 1
gwenn @ 04/23/2013 at 10:46 am (Post 1)

Amejeansbiomom @ 04/25/2013 at 7:41 pm

@Sean O’Neill: Anthony did you steal another name from twitter? Why are you still stealing names, son? Anthony, if there are lots of paps in Toronto, then why didn’t we see ANY photos of Leann and Eddie last week? You do know that Leann was in Toronto last week, right? Leann does call them, she even admitted to doing so when she was on Chelsea. I apologize for my son stalking and harassing Gwen and making comments in her name, today is a very rough day for Leann.

Why does Leann cling to Eddie even while he is using phone. Wonder who he is calling? Pathetic woman. He seems to be ignoring her.

Shopping? It’s a staged photo-op. The paps can find Eddie and Leann 3 times in one day, and yet they had such a hard time finding Leann when she was in “rehab”. Of course they are holding hands. Eddie is cheating on her and she is trying to prove to everyone that they are still going strong.

The handholding is damage control. There are photos of Leann holding Deans hand too, so then by Amejean’s logic(aka the person who made the 3 posts in my name), that means that Leann lied about not being happy or in love with Dean right? Didn’t we also see Eddie holding Brandi’s hand? So all this means is handholding means that Eddie is cheating.

Why do Leann, her fans, and Leann’s mouthpiece think that handholding means that Eddie and Leann are happy and madly in love? Leann stated that during her divorce she was depressed and thought about suicide, yet there are how many photos of Leann holding Eddie’s hand during that period? We also saw a lot of handholding during the time that Leann told Katie, Giuliana, and Nancy that she wasn’t happy. Even whne things are miserable between Leann and Eddie Leann is still going to put up a united front.

Eddie is in shorts. We are told by both Leann and her mouthpieces that they went to the gym. So why did Leann even mention that people thought it was strange that Eddie would be in shorts? Leann’s tweets are very revealing. So Eddie didn’t go to the gym with Leann and as usual Leann lied. Eddie is also wearing his watch and wedding band. Doesn’t he take that off when he worksout? Or at least that is what Leann told the press.

He looks very disinterested in these photos. Probably because he is sober in these photos. The Dailymail is saying that they bought produce, but Eddie is holding Leann’s hand in these photos. So it’s alcohol in those bags.

Why would anyone watch a reality tv show(aka sitcom) of Eddie and Leann when they pull stunts like this 4 times a week?

Leann has a new paps on her payroll: INFDaily. What are the odds that Eddie and Leann would be papped 4 times in just 2 days?

Why is Radaronline writing fluffpieces about Leann? Did Leann threaten them with a lawsuit or C & D for writing the story about her buying twitter followers? It’s sad that Leann exerts this much control over these blogs, especially when she is the one in the wrong.

Did you see the exclusive that a “source”(aka Leann Rimes) gave Radaronline about the gift Leann bought Eddie for their anniversary? So a day after Leann hangs out with MB, a source tells Radaronline all these details about what Eddie and Leann did on their anniversary? The source is either Leann herself or MB.

1) “LeAnn Rimes gifted husband Eddie Cibrian matching his-and-her necklaces encrusted with old keys to the door of their new Hidden Hills, Calif. home to celebrate their second wedding anniversary, RadarOnline.com has learned.”

So let me get this straight. For their anniversary, Eddie gave Leann a card and photos from their house and Leann gave Eddie jewelry(Except for his wedding band, does Eddie even wear gold? ). This just goes to show just how off their marriage completely is. Leann is more into the marriage than Eddie is.

2) “A source close to the couple revealed: “LeAnn surprised Eddie with the one-of-a-kind rose gold necklaces from designer Roger Canevar of Mantis 7 jewels.”

That explains the staged photo-op, Leann is trying to show off the necklaces. Mantis? Isn’t that DB partner, the man who tweeted to the Brandi Whineville twitter account saying that he loved the hateful things that Amejean was saying about Brandi? Well now we know who leaked this story to ROL. It was definately Leann. So Eddie is going to wear something

from a man who slammed the mother of his kids?

3) “She helped designed the pieces,” the insider added.”

She hasn’t tweeted one word about it? The guy who designed the pieces is Darrell Brown’s partner, he has been photographed with Brandi’s kids.

4) ““They are being dipped in rose gold with chocolate pave diamonds and being engraved with ‘home’ and the date they moved into the home — 3/18/13.”

Being? So this hasn’t happened yet? Eddie moved into the house way before Leann did. Eddie moved into the new house around the time Leann annouced she was suing Brandi’s dentist So this 3/18/13 story is just another means to convince people that their marriage isn’t a sham and to hide the fact that Leann and Eddie live separate lives.

5) “LeAnn told Eddie that she wanted to remember the special date because it was the moment they both felt like they we were complete.”

So once again Leann lied because didn’t she tell , Guiliana, Katie, and Nancy Odell that she and Eddie felt complete when they got married because they were soul mates? This just makes it seem like Leann is doing damage control because one of Eddie’s affairs is about to be exposed.

6) “He surprised his country superstar sweetheart with gold earrings and framed photos of their vow renewal last year.”

Did Leann mention anything about Eddie giving her gold earrings? So yesterday when Leann was out with MB, she bought herself some gold earrings.

7) “The couple is planning a mini weekend getaway in May.”

Why even bother having a mini weekend getaway when Leann is just going to tweet and pap her and Eddie out the entire time? May, the month that Eddie and Brandi were married? Leann is so transparent. Will she take Brandi’s kids along too?

6) “Before dinner, the lovebirds had “champagne and chocolate covered strawberries,” the source revealed. And in keeping with the dessert theme, their anniversary cake had lyrics written from their wedding song, Patty Griffin’s ‘When It Don’t Come Easy,’ scrawled over it. It read, ‘When You Break Down, I’ll Drive Out And Find You.’

See I told you. Eddie was drunk on Monday. If Eddie and Leann are lovebirds, why does Eddie have to get drunk BEFORE touching Leann? Didn’t Eddie call Leann a speedbump and make her make out with his mistress Lizzy? So that was Eddie driving out to find Leann? With as much as Leann tweets, the line from the song sounds so bogus. Where is Eddie when Leann is tweeting up a storm?

7) “As we previously reported, Rimes 30, and Cibrian, 39, plopped down $3 million on a sprawling 8,642 square foot Spanish-style home in the swanky Los Angeles neighborhood earlier this year.”

Eddie didn’t plop down anything, he wasn’t even working. Leann got the money from her dad.

8) “LeAnn told a friend: “It was super low key, but perfect at the same time.”

If it was super low key, why are we seeing photos of Leann and Eddie leaving their hotel and restaurant? Why did Leann post photos of the cake to twitter? Why are we seeing stories about what she bought Eddie?

9) Leann was running that instagram account that was in Eddie’s name. She opened up a Vine account, where she posts the video version of her twitpics. Too funny. Leann’s card says “My Love”. Eddie’s name is no where to be found on the card, which means it was all Leann again.

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know that these are staged.. They are the only couple that are always holding hands or Leann clinging to him in every public photo. Just another dog and pony show.

Please take this trash out of my city.

Leann’s twitter addiction is at an all time high.

1) This is Leann’s response after someone tweeted about Eddie being in shorts: “@Nrathore right?! People are looking at him like he’s nuts HA”

According to what Leann told JJ, they just came from the gym, so why would people think it’s odd that someone would in shorts? Was she lying about the gym then? Leann and Eddie spent 3 days in TO last week without once being papped. And now all of a sudden they are being papped everywhere? Sometimes 3 times in just one day. The people are looking at them like they are crazy because of the paps, it’s obvious to these people that Leann invited the paps.

2) “Had the best spin class full of great music @CYKL_Toronto green juice and veggie bowl @freshoncrawford #takingcareofme”

Leann’s confirming to the paps that she is going through with the staged photo-op with Eddie.

3) “I love that while walking Queen St. This cute woman rolls down her window and screams “be happy, be married” made us laugh.”

10 signs for spotting a sociopath:Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.

4) “Love each other in such a way that makes people around jealous.”

10 signs for spotting a sociopath: Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others. This is why you will find many very “successful” sociopaths in high levels of government, in any nation.

5) “@Soberphobiccc: Silence = The best response to dumb sh#?.”
Hahahaha this I’ve learned”

Really? When did Leann learn this? She has 57, 941 tweets, does that sounds like a person who has learned that silence is the best reponse to dumb Sh#? Maybe she was being sarcastic.

6) “@adele967 @alsoalive you don’t! It’s saying to have a love that inspires others. In my opinion that’s what it’s saying”

10 signs for spotting a sociopath: Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!

7) Leann’s response to how does she spend the day: “@elisagioia oh no!!! Yes, w/ my hubby! Spin class later and a massage. My body needs it”

Isn’t it obvious by Leann tweets and “Eddie isn’t cheating on me” staged photo-ops how Leann spends her day?

8) “@elisagioia oh no!!! Yes, w/ my hubby! Spin class later and a massage. My body needs it”

9)” ukCOUNTRYmusic.NET @off – @leannrimes Returns to the UK for four shows after C2C Success!: ”

If it was such a success why did her album get postponed? Her album didn’t even chart on the top 100 album charts in the UK.

10) “Song of the Day: GASOLINE AND MATCHES by @leannrimes and @ThisIsRobThomas. It’s out there people! and it ROCKS.”

Leann also said that Borrowed rocked. And where is it now? Did it even chart on the radio airplay lists?

11) “@leannrimes Its sad that people still havent gotten over the bullshit. Staying trapped in the past keeps u locked out of the future…”

Isn’t Leann promoting an album about her affair with Eddie? And then she and her fans can’t understand why people won’t get over the BS? Leann is the one trapped in the past, hence why she coudn’t even enjoy her anniversary because she had something to prove.

12) “@irishfern0302 @alancumming hahahaha who needs fact checking when you can make up a better story”

Says the woman who tweeted she was watching a Lakers game with Eddie that wasn’t even on tv that day.

13) “@JJayCrossley sadly yes, but I fell asleep early too.”

But not before she was able to tweet about it.

14) “@SouthernBorn27 oh yes! No candle is in my possession for longer than a hot minute w/o being used”

Except for the night when Eddie was too busy “picking out” floors.

15) “@ChapaKim @lovingstepmom all that matters and makes it all worth it”

16) “@itsmarybeth you must! Great hanging with you today. You are so sweet”

So a day after Leann has drinks with this woman, ROL releases the story about the necklace? Leann really does use her fans to do her dirty work.

Go Ask Alice @ 04/25/2013 at 8:49 pm

So pretty boy finally got a job and sugar mama leann is there with her untrusty hubby. And still spilling every second of their life on twitter.

Riiiight! @ 04/25/2013 at 9:30 pm

@Shellee:

Agree…..If it has to deal with Leann Rimes it probably isn’t real! Her marriage to Eddie Cibrian is as real as her twitter followers and the status of her album Spitfire…..Fake and sinking real fast! LMAO!

@Shellee: I am a full time pap in Toronto. There are only a few of us here in Toronto and we don’t hang out with our camera’s over are shoulders like in LA. I was not hanging outside whole foods or I would have had a ton more pictures. I was waiting at their hotel and got them at the last minute. I’m sure she calls LA paps that she knows but she does not call me. I do fine her twitter helpful but I went to Fresh on Crawford and she had already left by the time I got their. Please google me and see my pictures from Toronto. Type “Sean O’Neill INF Toronto” in google and you will see. I don’t want to defend her or what she does but I do want to defend myself and my photos. When she saw me she might have started holding hands with Eddie but I promise she had no idea I was waiting for her. I find random people on twitter help with spotting celebs more than their own twitter. I got LeAnn out to dinner on their Anniversary because someone in the restaurant tweeted they were there.
I’M again not saying she doesn’t stage photos but my photos are not staged.

Amejeansbiomom @ 04/25/2013 at 10:50 pm

@Sean O’Neill: If you are a full time pap, why are you using a name you stole from someone’s twitter account? You have used the name SEAN many times to make posts here, Anthony.

You do know that the photos of Leann and Eddie outside the hotel, outside of the restaurant, and at Whole Foods Store were all taken by the same pap agency, right? If you are going to spin a tale like how you were just waiting outside of Leann’s hotel and got them at the last minute and how you weren’t at the grocery story, then at least make sure you understand that fact which makes your story impossible. The person who tweeted INF(not you because clearly you didn’t even understand that all 4 of these photos were taken by the same pap agency) telling them that they were at the restaurant, was Leann Rimes. The major problem with your story is that Eddie and Leann were in Toronto last week and there were no photos of them anywhere in Toronto. You are defending Leann, it’s why you created an elaborate lie. Nothing that you said in your post checks out. Searching Sean O’Neill brings up the name and imdb page of a Canadian actor. Searching Sean O’Neill INF Toronto doesn’t bring up anything. I contacted INF and told them that you were impersonating someone from their company, I sent them copies of your posts. Why would you tell people to google you when you typed your name in the website slot and you could have just told them to click on your name, which by the way leads to the “page not found” comment. You are a fraud. Leann tipped off the paps and now Amejean thinks he can fix it by impersonating the pap from INF just like he steals everyone’s names.

@gwen,, girl you are on a roll! I love it! You are spot on correct about everything. Your points are clear and backed up with leanns own words. Leann is obviously feeling intense insecurity to go back and forth like this on twitter. It is really rather icky…the made up story about a lady yelling at them..as if.

Amejeansbiomom @ 04/25/2013 at 11:24 pm

@Sean O’Neill:

JJ credits INF for taking the photos of Leann and Eddie today at Whole Foods and 3 different events that were take on Monday.

INF is the photo agency and INF Daily is the blog (From INF Daily website: “Welcome to INF Daily, the online celebrity magazine brought to you by Insight News & Features paparazzi photo agency”).

This is from the “About us” webpage of INF photo agency: “Launched in 2001, we are now one of the world’s leading photographic agencies and supply hundreds of print, online and broadcast clients with incredible celebrity images from all over the world. With offices in New York, Los Angeles, London and Sydney and a large network of photographers and international agency partners, INF is on the scene globally for every breaking story…Our goal is to be on the scene for every shot that matters, and to harness the latest digital technology to ensure our images always reach clients around the world within minutes of being taken. ”

“Large network of photographers” means that there isn’t a few of you in Toronto like you claimed.

@Amejeansbiomom: My name is Sean O’Neill from Toronto. My twitter name is seansmovies. You can see on my twitter that I was anoyed at the restaurant for getting mad at me for waiting outside for LeAnn and Eddie. I have never really responded to one of these things before but did not like seeing people saying that LeAnn flew a photographer all the way from LA to take some pictures of her. I shoot for INF and have for 8 years. Search Justjared for “Toronto” and most paparazzi style shots are credited O’Neill/White/INF or Sean O’Neill/INF. I hope this clears things up for you and your incorrect information.

@Sean O’Neill: Sean, if you’re the same guy who worked on Baby Blue, I know you. I also know paps don’t hang around Whole Foods taking pictures. I’d think you’d rather act than take pictures of has-beens.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All