Matthew McConaughey & Scarlett Johansson: Dolce&Gabbana Ad Shoot!

Matthew McConaughey & Scarlett Johansson: Dolce&Gabbana Ad Shoot!

Matthew McConaughey is super suave as he wraps his arm around Scarlett Johansson for a Dolce&Gabbana photo shoot on Saturday (April 27) in Malibu, Calif.

The 43-year-old actor and 28-year-old actress shot pics on the beach for their new advertisement campaign.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Matthew McConaughey

“Shooting my new fragrance ad..” Matthew wrote on his WhoSay page the next day.

Scarlett is in final negotiations to star in Luc Besson‘s upcoming thriller Lucy, according to THR. The film is about a woman forced to become a drug mule.

matthew mcconaughey scarlett johansson dolce gabbana photo shoot 01
matthew mcconaughey scarlett johansson dolce gabbana photo shoot 02
matthew mcconaughey scarlett johansson dolce gabbana photo shoot 03
matthew mcconaughey scarlett johansson dolce gabbana photo shoot 04
matthew mcconaughey scarlett johansson dolce gabbana photo shoot 05

Jesse Grant/Getty

oh my god loosing all that weight then gaining it back slowly really shows the effect it had on his face…noooo

Interesting @ 04/28/2013 at 5:15 pm

These two are Witherspoon’s drunk driving husband clients. Wonder how they feel about that mess? It is Hollywood though and seem to condone all negative behavior so it is probably alright with them.

Ah well Scarlett imo she was a tad cringe worthy by herself in the D&G ad so perhaps the pairing with McConaughey will be something different…

Livin' the Life @ 04/28/2013 at 5:43 pm

Matthew!!! What happened to you! This is more than just weight loss then weight gaining. I think he’s had some work done. Not a doubt in my mind. He looks like a wax figure instead of a real person. Ugh. I used to love him, too. He’s putting the “plastic” in plastic surgery.

People are so shallow. He risked his life losing all that weight and people are only concerned that he lost his looks. Get over it!

Really???? @ 04/28/2013 at 7:11 pm

How did he risk his life when it was his choice to do so because of chasing some self stroking award called the Oscar? Please!

Sweetness @ 04/28/2013 at 7:19 pm

I would NEVER buy anything from D&G if it reminds me of Matthew’s skeletor emaciated look…I can’t shake his scary image. He looks anorexic! What happened to him…How could they think pairing him up next to SJ is an attractive advert?

HE LOOKS EMBALMED @ 04/28/2013 at 8:39 pm

SOOOO MUCH MAKEUP!!!!

best shot is the one of her feet on the blocks. Matt is the coolest guy on the planet. I happen to LOVE the D & G ads with Scarjo – they are gorgeous – and this one will be gorgeous too. Matt is masculine and very cool. I agree he shouldn’t have agreed to lose all that weight, but it’s done. Let him get back to himself now. Good for them to make all this extra money Just looking beautiful. envy, anyone?

Elizabeth Rose @ 04/28/2013 at 10:53 pm

Maybe it’s some futuristic ad where she’s supposed to be running from him. You have to admit she looks a little frightened in that side view shot. I bet he’s playing some sort of terminator who is after her for wearing D&G perfume… hahaha… it’s the only rational conclusion for putting him in the ad.

He looks great, one reason more to check out the new D&G Collection and see what I can find there :-).