Ashton Kutcher Travels Home, Mila Kunis Hangs with Parents

Ashton Kutcher Travels Home, Mila Kunis Hangs with Parents

Ashton Kutcher leaves Shiloh’s restaurant after having dinner on Sunday night (May 19) in Los Angeles.

The 35-year-old actor was joined by his pal Yehuda Berg, who is the head of the Kabbalah Centre. Earlier that day, Ashton was in London wearing the same clothes on a morning stroll with his girlfriend Mila Kunis before traveling back to the states.

After Ashton headed home, Mila met up with her parents to watch the movie Mud at a local movie theater.

FYI: Ashton is wearing a Life/After/Denim sweater. Mila is wearing a J Brand black Alberta peacoat.

10+ pictures inside of Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis out separately…

ashton kutcher travels home mila kunis hangs with parents 01

Posted to: Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis

WENN
  • Lance Armstrong plays golf now after his doping scandal- US Weekly
  • Jay Z and Roc Nation are being sued by a sound engineer- TMZ
  • Watch a trailer for Sharknado 2- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Rixton's cover of Ariana Grande's hit song 'Problem'- Just Jared Jr
  • Courtney Love will be bringing her acting chops to Sons of Anarchy- Entertainment Weekly
  • Columbus Short opens up about his Scandal exit- Huffington Post
  • Read a career prospectus on James Marsden- Lainey Gossip
  • Brazil's loss to Germany in FIFA World Cup blows up Twitter- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Elisabetta Canalis shows off her bikini body in Italy- Hollywood Tuna

Is it just me or Mila has lost A LOT of weight?

I hate Mila, leave my man alone, somebody send this girl back to Russia, i’m devastated.

@Stefi: I guess she was sick of magazine and blogs calling her “fat”. Even though she claimed to be comfortable with the way she looked, and she did looked healthy, Hollywood won the battle. And i’m pretty sure her weight gain played a major part in the rupture of her Dior contract.

@Stefi: You’re right, she does seem to have lost quite a bit of weight. I hope she isn’t ill or anything and if that’s the case then it explains her parents flying down to London to be with her. Btw, i never noticed that her eyes were SO BIG, in a good way, though. I have very small eyes & am so jealous of the likes of her, Emma Stone and Amanda Seyfried.

@Marc: LOL, I feel the exact opposite of what you feel. I adore Mila. She comes across as a cool, laidback chick. A guy’s gal, for sure:)

PaperPlates @ 05/20/2013 at 4:04 pm

Or maybe she lost the weight since she’s shooting a movie right now in which she plays a homely maid

I wonder if it lasts @ 05/20/2013 at 4:14 pm

Somebody please tell me what is up with this Kabbalah thing? Is he jewish or not? I do not know about you but I do not buy him as a trustworthy man.After he gets Mila (marries her, has a child with her or sth) he is going to be bored and start looking for other, younger girls… Hope it will not go this way as I wish Milla best. Still, I do not think he is the right man for her.

I like them both together. And I love both as an actor.

@Dave: I actually like her, she’s cool but i’m still jealous, i’m so in love with Ashton.

BloodbuzzOhio @ 05/20/2013 at 5:11 pm

@Marc: Ukraine*

She surely is F-able according to many! http://loljam.com/post/9686/

@BloodbuzzOhio: Whatever just send her back.

She’s def lost a lot of weight. She looked like Jabba the Hutt in some pics. Sorry, but this is just this business; a guy who looked that bloated would have been crapped on about it too.

Pretty Ka @ 05/20/2013 at 7:52 pm

@Stefi: Yeah, her legs are thinner than I’ve ever seen them; it surprised me too.

Pretty Ka @ 05/20/2013 at 7:55 pm

hmmm, looking at her parents makes me wonder from whom she got those amazing genes… one of her grandparents maybe?

Some of these comments are so ridiculous. She looks fine…great actually, but she can never win…..she is either attacked for having too much weight, or now she is too thin.

I hope her relationship lasts as well!! They have known each other for a LONG time so I am sure they can make it work somehow! I hope she doesn’t end up getting hurt in this relationship. Ashton better treat her well. They should eventually get married and have kids too.

I think Ashton likes excitement and perhaps knowing Mila for so long takes away that intoxicating excitement of a new relationship. Besides Ashton is going to marry me. Stay away Marc!

@Jesse: How you dare?…he’s mine.

Nora Jones @ 05/22/2013 at 3:41 pm

Yeah, just cut him in half. Wonder, which one of you is going to take the upper half and which one the lower half. To me the lower half is much better as he has got brains… but in his pants

..@Nora Jones: II will take the top half. love Ashton’s gorgeous face and his height and I guess he could still cuddle me.