Brad Pitt Can't Leave Family in New 'World War Z' Clip

Brad Pitt Can't Leave Family in New 'World War Z' Clip

Brad Pitt must make a choice between leaving his family and helping save the world in this new clip from his highly anticipated zombie flick World War Z.

In the film, United Nations employee Gerry Lane (Pitt) traverses the world in a race against time to stop the Zombie pandemic that is toppling armies and governments, and threatening to decimate humanity itself.

Brad stars alongside Mireille Enos, James Badge Dale, Matthew Fox, David Morse, and others in the film, in theaters on June 21.

Brad Pitt Can’t Leave Family in New ‘World War Z’ Clip

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 733 » Show All

Glad there is another clip..

very excited to see the film. Love reading the reactions of the early screenings very positive.

I’m sure the trolls will be seeing it too. so see you at the movies;

were the morons @ 05/29/2013 at 10:10 pm

@busted: The trolls will be lined up before we will, lmao! They will be like- “Team PITT.”

bwahahahah

I’m on pins and needles waiting to watch this movies. WWZ, bring it!

BRAD HAS THE MOST AMAZING EYES

NWO poop for zombies

man he's old @ 05/29/2013 at 10:16 pm

Geriatric Lane

woo hoo can’t wait to see this

I am so excited about this movie.

He is beautiful.

He Always Leaves @ 05/29/2013 at 10:23 pm

2 Pockmarks out of five

naturegirl @ 05/29/2013 at 10:24 pm

Have been seeing the preview for a couple of days now it looks amazing
Cant wait

That’s my beautiful man..

by Christine on May 29, 2013 ·

On May 22 Brad Pitt made a surprise appearance at an advanced screening of his upcoming film World War Z in Hoboken, NJ and one of our Twitter followers, @Sara__E, was there!

She told us all about how shocked the crowd was when Brad emerged onto the stage, “the screening was supposed to start at 10:30 p.m., we got there at 9:15 and the line was already long… we were bummed when we finally got in because we ended up sitting in the front (5th row) but after the fact, we were like ‘thank god we were in the front!’”

She continued, “it was a long wait for the movie to start, we were wondering what the hold up was. Then I saw people in suits around the aisle by the front exit, and one of them said ‘sorry for the delay, thanks for being patient, we’ll be starting soon’ and one guy comes back from the bathroom and was told ‘please take your seat, we’re not letting anyone leave the theater’. At this point, we were joking around thinking ‘what? that’s weird, are they gonna have a zombie attack on us- interactive theater!’ and the guy behind us was kidding around saying, ‘Heh, is Brad Pitt coming or something?’. Literally, a second later, a camera guy comes through the door in the front of the theater and then Brad comes walking in! We all went nuts! Everyone was screaming and cheering, he had a huge smile on his face, waved at us, he threw a couple of t-shirts to the crowd, gave high-fives – everyone was in complete shock! He was given a mic and introduced the movie. I remember him thanking us for coming out so late to see the movie, and that he had shirts for everyone. He also said that they wanted him to do a screening in NY but that if he did one in NY, then he had to do one for the fans because that’s who they made the movie for, and in “no better place than Jersey!” The crowd went wild. Before he left, he gave a few more high-fives as the crowd cheered on. He really hyped up the room, we were definitely more excited to see the movie, it was pretty spectacular. I’ve been a Brad Pitt fan for a long time! As soon as he left, the lights went dark and the movie started. Personally, I enjoyed the movie–really intense, a lot of zombie action, just over all a fun movie to watch. Oh, and at the end, Brad didn’t lie, we all got shirts!”

Check out more of Sara’s photos below and a video of Brad at the screening! If you have a celebrity encounter you’d like to share, let us know about it at olv@onlocationvacations.com!

groundcontrol @ 05/29/2013 at 10:52 pm

Can’t wait to see it. Promise me it won’t be too scary. I may need to be held.

@man he’s old:

Lol. Zzzzzzzz.

Can’t wait to see the movie.

groundcontrol @ 05/29/2013 at 10:57 pm

Old? You’d look old, too, if you were being chased by zombies. This is not a walk on a Mexican beach with a margarita in your hand and too much sun tan oil. It’s a fight to the death. Actually too much tanning oil might help – the zeds would slip off.

What a disaster this will be! Mark my words….

Louise Mensch ‏@LouiseMensch 5h

Just been to a screening of World War Z. BLOODY HELL what a film. Need to breathe into a brown paper bag right now. #WorldWarZ

Hi JP fans.

Angie, please stay strong. I’m glad you have a loving family around you in your time of grief. God bless. <3

Happy belated birthday, Shiloh. :)

groundcontrol @ 05/29/2013 at 10:57 pm
Brad said WWZ is the most intense movie of this summer and scary as hell. I am preparing to cover my eyes a lot. lol

Not a zombie fan, but I have to support Brad, I will be there the opening day.

I am really scared of zombie, I am planning to see it in 2D, but my kids want to see it in 3D. kids nowadays are so brave. I have no choice but to see it in 3D.

groundcontrol @ 05/29/2013 at 11:11 pm

@Lily:

############
LOL! Do I get a discount if I can only watch snippets of the film through my fingers?

June 21st, I’ll have my butt planted in the seat for WWZ. I plan on seeing the movie multiple times — even though I know I’ll be scared. The preview I saw on tv was very exciting!

I hope it’s true Angie will be attending the premiere with her love.

Oh, btw I finally received my wine in time for memorial day and it’s superb. The bottle is lovely – feminine and masculine all in one.

Holy zombie he looks old. They couldn’t use special effects on Brad Pitts face because of the price they already used on the production. They used old footage from the Emmys for the plane scene.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 733 » Show All