Brad Pitt Surprises Audience at 'World War Z' Atlanta Screening!

Brad Pitt Surprises Audience at 'World War Z' Atlanta Screening!

Brad Pitt continues to shock audiences as he made a special appearance at a World War Z screening at the Regal Atlantic Station on Thursday morning (June 6) in Atlanta, Ga.

The 49-year-old actor has been on a press tour for World War Z for several days now, promoting internationally and in the States.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Brad Pitt

Brad and his fiance Angelina Jolie just flew back from Germany the day before with their kids.

Watch Brad surprise the audience in the video below!

Brad Pitt Surprises Audience at ‘World War Z’ Atlanta Screening!

brad pitt surprises fans at world war z atlanta screening 01
brad pitt surprises fans at world war z atlanta screening 02
brad pitt surprises fans at world war z atlanta screening 03

Photos: Instagram
Posted to: Brad Pitt, World War Z

Getty
  • Channing Tatum is making a movie about his father's heartbreaking story - US Weekly
  • Did Prince have a prescription drug problem? - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Empire - Gossip Cop
  • Shawn Mendes is dishing details on his new album - Just Jared Jr
  • Is Kylie Jenner buying Tyga a home? - Radar
  • This is Leonardo DiCaprio taking a selfie - Huffington Post
  • Beyonce kicks off her Formation World Tour in Miami - Lainey Gossip
  • Check out the complete list of TV pilots for the upcoming fall season - The Hollywood Reporter
  • jaliah

@lurker @ 06/06/2013 at 2:57 pm #27

wow tammy please get help,this is crazy i will never stab manny i donot hate her to kill her i will never wish her any harm,you are going too far,i have no choice but to report your comments to the authorities its a threat on a person’s life
    ——————————-
    I second that. Tacky Ticky is comical in her greed for fame but my feelings for her, and I’m sure this is true of most people, are not so strong that it makes me wish any violence would befall her. The troll is burning with jealousy and must feel so inadequate to bear such powerful emotions for someone she doesn’t know. Perhaps Ticky is her role model and if Vacuous tv girl can net a handsome, intelligent, caring man then so can she but her dreams were shattered when handsome, intelligent, caring man ran away from vacuous tv girl as fast as his legs would carry him. Maybe troll thinks if Angelina hadn’t come along he would still be with vacuous tv girl…nothing to do with her being superficial and shallow of course!

• Fan

@passing the time. go judge the movie for yourself. please come back and tell us what you think.

• were the morons

@jaliah: @jaliah: my sentiments exactly. I was thinking this a few weeks ago. Good insight

• Suri the Meal Ticket

Hello, Papa Brad, you are back!
    Keep up the hard work! What a great model for your children!

• Rose

@were the morons: I understand your outraged and I totally agree with you. However, I have asked JJ to take that comment down again. It makes me want to throw up. And thank you for reporting it to the authorities. I am asking Jerard to please ban this scum of the earth once and for all. Please do something so we do not have to continue to see this murderer on this site. I hope it is locked up in the mental hospital or in jail where it belongs.

• were the morons

@Rose: Thanks Rose! Thank you for telling Jared to ban that imbecile. I was so mad when I read that comment. Like who in the fvck has so much hatred for someone they don’t even know? Yes a lot of us rag on tranny but by no means do any of us want to kill her. It’s like they are harboring hate from their own lives and hate to see someone be successful like Angie. I hope to never see that scumbag again on this thread.

• Yoco

Inside Edition had that assh##e Ian the Pig commenting on Paris Jackson.Also Conrad Murray had the audacity to release a audio message to Paris UGH!

Emma Mercer ‏@emmajmercer now

World War Z is fricking brilliant. Sorry to everyone around me at The Empire – I’m sure my screams didn’t enhance your cinema experience..

• cesar

In the Brangelina Forum they are talking about the new tattoo of Brad and it was not very clear. There are people saying that it is some kind of scrabble but in the 3º pic of this thread, it´s visible one big cross ( + ), with thin straight lines, one big line come from the elbow and it´s cross by other line in the wrist.

the big partial photo it´s in the BG forum

But if you look closely, it´s visible in the 3ª photo of this thread, when Brad wave with the micro in is hand. it´s like a spade but the lines are straight.

Pay attention. kiss

• jaliah

were the morons, thanks for posting the troll’s incredibly crazy post, I didn’t see it because if I see her name I skip her rantings. I am amazed but shouldn’t really be because she is representative of Ticky in the same way Chelsee filthy dumb handler is. Ticky would probably give the troll a used hand bag for posting on her behalf, all the while distancing herself in public.

• Rose

@were the morons: I hope JJ is going to put his foot down this time and report that scum of the earth to the authorities. I’m sick of this pos coming here every day full of hate and lies. Now he stepped over the line. If it comes back all the fans have to ban together and complain to Jared or Chris, we should not have to put up with this kind of abuse. IMO, that’s abusing the fans.

• cesar

sorry, it´s not the 3ª pic but the 2º pic.

the second photo we can see the new tattoo of Brad

• Fan

Love him mush! your hard work will pay off .

• were the morons

@Rose: he is abusing us because he directs hate messages about the JP’s to you, valis, PT, and me on occasion. I just hope he doesn’t ever come back. I’m tired of him tainting this thread with hate.

• were the morons

@Rose: but honestly, if Jared bans him, he will probably come back with another variation of his moniker. Remember when his moniker had 2 ss’s in it instead of one? I believed he was banned before but changed its moniker…

• Jaye

Angie and Brad news @ 06/06/2013 at 2:36 pm #17
    Loved it, thanks.

• blueskies

@aimee #45 – I think you meant Shiloh not Zahara!!

• Rose

@cesar: I believe that is from a black marker. I doubt thats a new tattoo. Jmo.

• Rose

@were the morons: I hope JJ can dobsomething about this abuse to the fans and now it’s threatening Angies life. Something must be done. I hope all the fans would come together and write JJ is IT comes back, there’s strength in numbers, something must be done to get rid of this criminal.

Katie ‏@katieharker now

World War Z is brilliant!!!! Brad Pitt has gone up in my estimations. Looking hot fighting those zombies too..

• Maya

Is it me or does It look like Brad is working out? I think I can see a six pack emerging…

• were the morons

@Rose: I will definitely contact JJ if the imbecile returns. We all should complain when he comes back

SH Empowerment ‏@SHEmpowerment now

OMG!!!!! I was blessed enough to be invited to the screening of Brad Pitt’s new movie, “World War Z,” and IT WAS A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• MrsT

I’m so jealous! I am so excited to see me some WWZ.

• Passing Through

# 39 Dawne @ 06/06/2013 at 3:17 pm

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Dawne -
    I’ll break it down Crayola Style for you – the Squiggy\Ticky pix always show up on the Angie\Brad threads because the 2 couples are linked together in the Popsugar database. When pages on a subject are created they are linked to “related” subjects, ie, ads or their threads will also appear on the page. If you scroll down the page on the link above that you posted, about midway through the page you’ll see “RELATED CELEBRITIES” you’ll see Ticky’s name and picture. Not Brad, not any of their 6 kids, not Gwen, not her daddy, not the UNHCR…but, Ticky. I now rest my case.

• ITA

were the morons – It’s no longer a matter of that person coming back. That sicko posted a very explicit death threat. His or her post definitely needs to be reported to the FBI. He or she is severely unstable and the authorities need to be called in.

• Passing Through

# 40 aimee @ 06/06/2013 at 3:21 pm
    ALL of those kids are beautiful and are going to break hearts. I commented last night that she was clutching a notebook with a drwaing on the back. I remember the Esquire article said Brad liked to draw with his daughters, so I think they may have a budding artist in Shiloh. I remember when they were in teh Galapagos that she drew in the sand with a big stick…and then Vivi, clearly not impressed, promptly curled up near it and went to sleep. LOL!

Barry Walsh ‏@baz_walsh now

#worldwarz is too good. One of the few films worth seeing in 3d. #mustsee #ilovezombies

• were the morons

@ITA: ITA he needs to be locked up in a mental institution.

• lurker

@were the morons:
    if she comes back here i will contact jared he or she should never post here again enough is enough

• Passing Through

# 56 were the morons @ 06/06/2013 at 4:00 pm
    ++++++++++++++++++++++
    I don’t get this – why read Tampon’s comments at all? You know she’s off her fvcking nut. Whatever she has to say is either going to be wrong or complete bullshite. Sometimes she goes that extra mile and it’s BOTh wrong AND complete bullshite. Way to multi-task, Tampy! Just make fun of her without reading her deranged butt nuggets. It’s what I do 99% of the time. That loser hasn’t got 2 brain cells to rub together – unless she counts her thighs… Nothing makes her madder than being made fun of and knowing I haven’t read whatever drivel she’s spewing. It’s my little way of helping her control her delusions that she’s right and we’re wrong. If I spent as much time in Tickyland getting my ass kicked (PFfft. as fvcking if that could happen with those lunkhead idiot hens) as Tampon spends here getting her ass kicked I’d be embarrassed to go back over to Duh-listed and tell everybody I was kicking ass when they can come over her and see for themselves that she’s NOT and the only being being kicked is her noggin like a cheap ass soccer ball..

• Think this is tammy

Go to twitter and search for: slay4jenaniston
    Think this is her

• Passing Through

# 61 Rose @ 06/06/2013 at 4:12 pm
    # 64 were the morons @ 06/06/2013 at 4:19 pm
    # 65 were the morons @ 06/06/2013 at 4:22 pm
    ++++++++++++++++++++
    Don’t hold your collective breaths waiting for Jared to ban Tampon. Everyttime he does she just finds a new proxy server to use. There are thousands of free proxy servers, so warm up you index fingers and hit the Page Down key or the scroll button oyour mouse. Jared’s server must be the cheapest model evah if it’s taking him 6 months or more to fix his database problem so he can turn the voting system back on. My suggestion to him is to stop trying to hobknob with ZZZZ-listers and spend some time making your visitors happy by getting rid of the riff raff.

• were the morons

@Passing Through: you’re right, PT. We need to do that and piss him off. So Rose, we need to just ignore the hoe bag from now on.

• WHAT!!!

Dang, I just got in from Atlanta this morning! Wish I had heard about the special showing I would have stayed another day. CRAP!!

• passing the time

My suggestion to you all is to ignore the stupid senseless posts and focus on the Brad and Angelina. You guys are feeding the trolls by responding to them. If you do not like the way Jared does things, THEN LEAVE. But quit complaining and lets get back to the topic, BRAD..ANGELINA, AND THIS WWZ FILM.

• yib

Wow they home.lucky them there they get to see the brad.

• Rose

@passing the time: And who are you to tell us what to do?

• passing the time

ROSE,
    Dont you think FOCUSING ON THE FILM instead of fighting trolls is a better way to focus your engery??.If you want to fight trolls, go for it. But, complaining about senseless posts is tiring.

Sam Damshenas ‏@samdammio 2m

Even though he’s still a HUNK, young Brad Pitt is THE most delicious thing in the world.

• passing the time

Another shot of Brad at the Atlanta screening. Those folks are so lucky!

• aimee

lol he does seem to be everywhere, i love it!

George Roush ‏@elguapo1 21s
    BRAD PITT JUST SHOWED UP IN MY BACKYARD AND FIXED MY SPRINKLER SYSTEM! #WorldWarZ

• Rose

@passing the time: When someone threatened to stab someone, Angelina, 100x if that person meets her in the street, that’s a threat to me and I’m going to waste MY TIME and flag that comment. Remember it’s MY TIME. you do what you want with your time. I flag a troll when they make physical threat to kill Angelina. Also, stop waisting your precious time replying to my comments, I have done fine before you came on this thread and I’ll do fine after you’re gone, just saying.

• were the morons

@lurker: I think what PT said is right- he will just find multiple servers, so all we should do is ignore. By ignoring him, he will get upset and eventually stop posting. But every JP fan needs to ignore him or else it will continue to return.

• yib

Can’t wait for wwz.seriously

• naturegirl

WHAT’S UP MY MAN

• Rose

@were the morons: I generally ignore that pos, but after that comment came to light, I had to ask JJ to flag it, and I would do it again.

Now, back to WWZ. Brad is doing a great job selling his movie. Everyone does that, I see it’s getting good word of mouth and June 21 can’t get here fast enough, :-).

• BP

PASSING THROUGH I HOPE YOU ANSWER THIS QUESTION. I BELIEVE I BLOGGED THIS BEFORE, BUT I NEED TO ADD THIS I NOTICE ABOUT BRAD: ANGELINA REALLY WORKS FOR THE UN AND BRAD IS PLAYING A UN WORKER ANGELINA DIRECTING A WAR WORLD 2 MOVIE, AND BRAD HAS MADE ONE AND IS STARTING IN ANOTHER WORLD WAR 2 MOVIE, BRAD CLAIMS HE HAS A MEDICAL CONDITION, WELL WE KNOW ANGELINA IS DEALING WITH HERS. IS THIS THE WAY LIFE HAS TURNED OUT FOR THE JPs?

• teri

I’m so looking forward to seeing this movie, can’t wait. So many great comments so far.

• http://justjared.com gennline

Who is this ‘passing the time’ person? I believe that hate monger whose name I’m not going to repeat, posts under more than one name and is probably still on here.