Suki Waterhouse Kisses Bradley Cooper at Wimbledon!

Suki Waterhouse Kisses Bradley Cooper at Wimbledon!

Suki Waterhouse plants a kiss on her beau Bradley Cooper as they attend day 11 of the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Championships at the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club on Friday (July 5) in London, England.

The 38-year-old actor and his gal watched the Jerzy Janowicz versus Andy Murray match, which is still currently going on. Good luck to both competitors!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Bradley Cooper

Earlier in the day, Bradley and Suki made separate entrances into the arena to keep lower profiles.

FYI: Bradley is wearing a Joe’s plaid shirt.

suki waterhouse kisses bradley cooper at wimbledon 01
suki waterhouse kisses bradley cooper at wimbledon 02

Credit: Karwai Tang; Photos: WireImage
Posted to: Bradley Cooper, Suki Waterhouse

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 711 » Show All
So Swedish @ 07/05/2013 at 4:45 pm

So now we know that the sighting on Heathrow (?) was not just a layover, but a visit to gf S.
This seems quite serious then, with all the sightings of them. They know they’ll get papped.
I do find it odd, and wonder what a more or less middle aged man want with a 21 year old.
Not my business ofc. Just wondering.

What does is says -Credit: Karwai Tang; Photos: WireImage – STAGED! That is Not just photo agenсy, its personally called paps to make specific photo.

Liverwurst @ 07/05/2013 at 4:49 pm

He has this sulking look about him as if he wishes his boyfriend were there instead of this annoying nat.

She’s not underaged but c’ mon that was such a gross kiss.

@me: What? I’m not sure I understand your post, but is it possible that is the person who works at the photo agency?

“to keep lower profiles” at wimbledon???? c’mon stop with these unreal pr stunt. Suki dear, you will’be never a it girl or model, or actress, just a little beard, JJ why you dont post the other pic, where suki is looking at the paps to check if the pics are ok!

LooseLipz @ 07/05/2013 at 4:58 pm

@Lulani:

Exactly, grow up and come out! Of the closet, that is.

Bradley Cooper is Not A-list actor. He just has A-list media exposure thanks to dating very famous woman Renee, Aniston, Cam Diaz, Lopez, Saldana ect. His movies flopped including last H3 and Oscar nom didnt help, people still dont take him seriously and these famewh*oring romance is pathetic.

Cody love @ 07/05/2013 at 4:59 pm

When and where did he meet this girl? He is being seen more with blonde that a high profile black woman, zoe saldane. I swar, the only time I saw him with zoe was at the premiere of there words, where as, he has been seen with suki in Paris, NYC, Boston now this.

Hmmmmm. Was he ashamed to be seen with a lack woman?

Awwww father and daughter how cute lol
Grow up Bradley

Dee
When they credited photographer its mean he was called for specific reason – to make picture of kiss, for example.

ROSE&SAGE @ 07/05/2013 at 5:06 pm

the mentally retarded and silly bradley cooper has also the right to be with someone LOL

@me: wow, so many delusions in a single post.

Silvia600 @ 07/05/2013 at 5:10 pm

Bradley’s shades are totally untrendy and also remind me of another person I dont wanna name

Check out that photo.

It’s a bit telling when you are kissing someone and touching their cheek as LITTLE as possible. This is a best pic of the set too.

Can you say staged? And not very well either. Better luck next time Suki. Perhaps you could discuss with Bradley about him participating a little more? Perhaps she already has and he said no.

I wonder.

@lol: Oh, ok thanks. I just assumed they always mentioned the name of the person who took the photos.

Martigirl @ 07/05/2013 at 5:15 pm

Bradley, What are you doing? I’m shaking my head at these latest photos. Love how she’s pawing at him and he doesn’t seem phased…He’s not even giving her eye contact. I will say, if my boyfriend gave me this much attention as he’s giving this girl, he probably wouldn’t be my boyfriend much longer…but that’s just me, I have standards!

I thought he said Jennifer Lawrence was too young and now he has gone even younger. Perhaps, he meant Jennifer was too good for him.

Wait, why are there individual people given credit for the photos from the Guys Choice Awards then? That was an actual event.

Actually he is A-list and he never dated Diaz or Jlo but anyway…yes def looks staged now but who knows with these two I cant keep up anymore…

@Dee: the photographer could be called also for an event (if you need to tell to everybody that some person/cuople is there)

You guys are for real crazy.

Awww !! Bradley looks so in love, look at the sparks in his eyes, lol !
Everything in his body language says “leave me alone and let me watch the game”.

JJ y’all reaching. Her lips barely touching his cheeks. “Lower profile” haha this photo scream pr. I actually feel sorry for the girl (did i just type) she so desperate for fame she doing fake pda. By the time gloria finsish yelling at him he will end thing for good.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 711 » Show All