Gerard Butler Flashes Guns at Global Citizen Festival!

Gerard Butler Flashes Guns at Global Citizen Festival!

Gerard Butler keeps it cool in a black leather jacket while attending the 2013 Global Citizen Festival in Central Park on Saturday (September 28) in New York City.

The 43-year-old Scottish actor was seen showing off his guns while speaking onstage at the music festival, which aims to end extreme poverty by 2030.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Stevie Wonder, Alicia Keys, John Mayer, and Kings of Leon are all performing tonight to combat poverty.

Earlier in the week, Gerard carried his own bags while catching a departing flight out of LAX Airport.

gerard butler global citizen festival stud 01
gerard butler global citizen festival stud 02
gerard butler global citizen festival stud 03
gerard butler global citizen festival stud 04
gerard butler global citizen festival stud 05

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 733 » Show All

Stop in for a second look, glad I did. Looking good Mr B.

Madalina For All Seasons @ 09/28/2013 at 8:45 pm

@lolita: I heard she’s in NYC too. He must have her backstage somewhere away from paps

There he is! One “on” and the other half on but more off and the real him wearin’ that hint of a smile.
Been a nice long day for him and myself as well. Has to make his heart swell feelin’ good to be doin’ good for others.
That’s a huge challenge but doable, why not? No one truly should be goin’ hungry these days.
Saw him signin’ posters in another link a few minutes ago. Sighs. That’s my favorite pic so far along with these on the green carpet as they depict the real man rather than the performer. Keep up the good work as it’s all workin’ for ya. Yes he’s lookin’ very good.
~K

Is it just me, or is he getting hotter week by week?
Every new thread that’s been popping up lately, shows him with his famous smile, and goofy personality.
I don’t care what’s going on behind the scenes, he just needs to keep doing what he’s been doing.
My bet is that a world of stress has been lifted off his shoulders. Whatever that stress was, needs to stay gone.
This is a Gerry worlds apart from what we were seeing at the beginning of the year.

Brought the video of Global Citizens Fest over in case anyone missed it.
——
You are so right Kaddie!

The Noise In The Walls @ 09/28/2013 at 9:10 pm

Wow Gerry.. You definitely know how to start up a crowd.. Great introduction and you’re looking awesome :) love Kings of Leon!

Am I missing something on the header….Gerard Butler Flashes Guns at Global Citizen Festival!. What is that all about? In light of all that is happening in the country and world a very bad choice of words. Were there guns?

angelsrock @ 09/28/2013 at 9:26 pm

@Ducky:

Ducky, you are funny. The “guns” they’re referring to are his awesome bicep muscles! And they look good enough to take a bite out of, wouldn’t you say!

Kali Orexi @ 09/28/2013 at 9:26 pm

@Ducky: Ducky, guns in this sentence means his arm muscles, not real weapons ;)

@Ducky: Hi Ducky, Thanks for #6. I had to put it on captions due to the sound & it was hilarious. Perhaps they couldn’t understand him, but they only translated every few words. He’d say a whole heap of stuff & then it would say ” more ” or ” let’s “, & I found myself ROTFL. So, I’ve no idea of what he said, but who cares, the man looks gorgeous & sure knows how to work a crowd & yes, those ” guns ” :-) Cheers

@Kali Orexi: Oh crap Kali, I did it again, didn’t I. lol. I did start digging that hole before, guess I better keep going. Sorry guys. Well he is looking mighty fine.
Welcome home darlin. Let us know about the pictures when you get them up. ok. Hope you are feeling better.

Kali Orexi @ 09/28/2013 at 9:32 pm

@Ducky: no worries Ducky! Just arrived in Glasgow, travelling up home in a couple of hours. will let you know when I’ve uploaded the photos, need to see them on a full screen first instead of the iPad. Gerry’s looking H.O.T.!!!!!

@angelsrock: Well Angelsrock, I apologize to the whole thread for my ignorance. I was getting ready to write JJ a note too. Good to see you girl.
—–
Fromoz, does that mean the vid didn’t come clear for you? Hate to give advice since it seems my comments are getting me in trouble.
Okay, casting needs to be changed for the God’s of Egypt. Nobody is going to believe that sweet thing could be an evil god.

ResslersTinyTeethNubs @ 09/28/2013 at 9:53 pm

Yes I’m still around always trying to clear my name. I never stalked him except for a couple trips to Scotland, Wondercon, Comiccon, several movie premiere and afterparties, hanging out at Hyde, TIFF, dotnet Gerry conferences, and anything else I could go to just to see him.

@fromoz: This is the ru site and the video is at the bottom. See if that doesn’t work better okay

angelsrock @ 09/28/2013 at 10:04 pm

@Ducky:

He did a terrific job there. He is so full of energy and he looks terrific. The sun was giving him a fit though.

Kali Orexi @ 09/28/2013 at 10:08 pm

@Ducky: I think it’ll be great to see him play a “real evil” part Ducky? He was the bad guy in LAC but that was because he was forced… I hope he’ll be like Arnold Vosloo in the mummy, a real bad guy!

@Ducky: Hey Ducky, vid vision was clear, just not the sound. But that could just be because of the technical genius operating it, aka ME. No, your comments are not getting you in trouble, you are so unintentionally funny sometimes, you are priceless. Do not change :-). Besides, I have to admit when I saw a quick glimpse of the new header, I thought, what !? Not appropriate. So, you’re not the only one. BTW, hope Shattered arrives promptly, I’ll be very interested to hear what you thought of it , along with Lolita who first suggested it to you. Cheers :-)
To Kali & angelsrock, Big Hellooooooo to you both :-)

Hope we get to see a video of this too.
—–
Kali, you want him that bad? I want to see him as a good god king. A hero and not die for a change. Bet I’ll be outnumbered though.

He is definitely looking better than he has in a long time. What’s up with JJ emphasizing that he “carried his own bag”?? I wonder if his camp gave them flack for the thread where it showed Amy hauling everything. How funny!!

Kali Orexi @ 09/28/2013 at 10:24 pm

@Ducky: Hi Fromoz! *waving frantically* Ducky, yes I do want to see him that bad BUT I agree, I don’t want to see him die, he’s done that in too many parts! I can give you a list tomorrow when I get home but now, it’s off to dreamland. Nite y’all!

@Ducky: Oh Ducky, This is a reply to #16 & thanks for that, but no, can’t hear that either. Have my speakers & vid audio both on 100 % & don’t know what else to try. Hey, maybe my ears are on strike ? But my eyes aren’t – the RU photos are a delight to look at. Thanks for trying to help me Ducky, you’ve done your best & it’s much appreciated. :-)

@fromoz: Try another utube video and see if that works. Wondering if it isn’t your speakers? Unplug and reattach. If that doesn’t work, hit it a few times lightly.

He looks so good and he loves to help others so that is adding to this great and healthy looking Gerry. I think he is going be be the kind of villian we want to back, in Gods of Egypt. I backed him in LAC, sorry Jamie.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 733 » Show All