Katy Perry: 'Prism' Complete Album Stream - LISTEN HERE!

Katy Perry: 'Prism' Complete Album Stream - LISTEN HERE!

Katy Perry looks glamorous in a floor-length Thomas Wylde dress while leaving the ITV Studios and heading out for dinner on Thursday (October 17) in London, England.

The 28-year-old singer revealed that day that the first 300,000 people who purchase a physical copy of her new album Prism will get limited edition packaging!

“USA: EXCLUSIVE! The 1st 300k copies of #PRISM (Deluxe) has a seed prism you can plant to spread the light! Pre-order,” Katy tweeted with a link to Amazon. If you pre-order it right now on Amazon, you are guaranteed to get the limited edition packaging, so act fast!

Katy‘s complete album is now available to stream online. Listen right here!

10+ pictures inside of Katy Perry out and about in London…

katy perry pre order prism now for limited edition packaging 01
katy perry pre order prism now for limited edition packaging 02
katy perry pre order prism now for limited edition packaging 03
katy perry pre order prism now for limited edition packaging 04
katy perry pre order prism now for limited edition packaging 05
katy perry pre order prism now for limited edition packaging 06
katy perry pre order prism now for limited edition packaging 07
katy perry pre order prism now for limited edition packaging 08
katy perry pre order prism now for limited edition packaging 09
katy perry pre order prism now for limited edition packaging 10

A&E

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I guess shes desperately trying to sell 300k her first week

Yea one of the most successful artists in the world is desperate. She has the most number ones in the world. You idiot. Her last album had FIVE number ones. She’s the most followed woman on twitter.

mlllllllllllllllllllllef @ 10/17/2013 at 7:02 pm

No thanks, I know plenty of real artists who knows how to sing without any vocoder or boobs flashing. Go to hell, music killer !

Asgjkljgdsa @ 10/17/2013 at 7:03 pm

I know understand why people need to make rude remarks about someone as nice as her. She’s never done anything to you.

I like the first five tracks, however I will not buy her album. I’m buying Gaga’s ARTPOP.

@mleeeeeffffffffff SHUT UP. go listen to her cover of Electric Feel by MGMT. She has a beautiful voice. And stfu about her boobs. Prince showed his body off. Elvis was known for dancing to proactively. Men do it too. But when a woman does it it’s trashy? Boobs are a part of the body just like hands. Is it trashy when she shows her hands. GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC BITCHH

mlllllllllllllllllllllef @ 10/17/2013 at 7:08 pm

@Asgjkljgdsa: Nice, like you know her so much. She is killing music, she is gross, vulgar, and is not able to sing live. You can’t sing, you leave, that’s as simple as that. Same **** for Rihanna, and all those people who have no idea what they’re doing, except showing their goodies.

Go to hell? Because you don’t like her music? Calm down. Because she’s popular and makes pop music she sucks? Fuc off hipster.

mlllllllllllllllllllllef @ 10/17/2013 at 7:10 pm

@Md: Truth Hurts :)

mlllllllllllllllllllllef @ 10/17/2013 at 7:10 pm

She is ZERO ! ZERO !

I see miley cyrus selling 273k her first week has katy perry nervous. So she needs to make sure everyone knows that the first 300k get some special surprise

Ahahaha calm down. Walk out of your moms basement. Get some fresh air. She writes her own songs. They’re catchy. People like it. That’s the point of art is to be fun. You could have the most meaningful song in the world but if it’s not catchy no one will listen to it. The point of music is to entertain. She does that.

mlllllllllllllllllllllef @ 10/17/2013 at 7:22 pm

Bullshit

She has a tragic voice. The MGMT cover http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSow6ePFxbw confirms she can’t really sing…squeaking, shouting, humming are NOT singing. She CANNOT sing. Won’t go on about her antics but everyone knows she wears provocative stuff for attention.

This is a paid post! No one cares about Katy Perry except for teenas.

she is boring as a musician. But she is cute and bubbly and a good dancer and decent performer. I like her more since she hooked up with John Mayer just because I like him so much and she seems to make him happy!!

Her music is pretty horrible. Only people care about the drama in her life. They have no interest in her music.

Where would she be without Luke and Martin. They are her brand. Half of the album sounds like fillers. I’ll download about two or three songs and that is all. She isn’t getting my coins. She didn’t live up to the hype after TD.

I’m kind of mixed on this album. I adore Katy Perry, but her last album was eons better. Prism seems to have a lot of fillers. I can’t really hear many of these being on the radio to be perfectly honest. Roar is the catchiest and most upbeat song, obviously that’s why they led with it. The other tracks kind of go down-hill for me. The energy drops and her songs get super depressing. Not very excited to buy this one…. :/

@people: a good dancer? you are blind if you havent seen her performances, shes not good. and she screams live, i don’t call that decent singing at all if you’re gonna pull out your voice as hard as she does for a 2 hour concert, she’s not properly trained vocally when as a stadium singer when she should definitely be, screaming isnt the solution and she will learn that the hard way sooner or later when she really effs up her vocal chords. you are brainwashed like the rest of her idiotic fanbase. and no i’m not one of those hipsters that just likes indie music lmao. prism is a regurgitated 90′s album, from the music to her promoting it as well as her “The Craft” inspired image. so so blah and predictable. im glad i was a 90′s kid that heard authentic music from that era to know this and not naive little 12 year olds that barely know music history, but hey that has always been katys tactic for her to sell records, sad really.

mlllllllllllllllllllllef @ 10/17/2013 at 8:44 pm

@dane: hahaha ! Amen !

@dane: AT LEAST SHE BRINGS BACK THE 90′S A BIT….

Go Katy, go Katy! Keep on rocking. Stay as beautiful as you are and you are such a great singer no need to go naked. Only the desperate and talentless will bare themselves since they have nothing worthy to show. PS my nieces love Katy P. I do hope she and John have many children to carry on their good genes and talents.

this one is GLORIOUS

so, yeah, her music sucks. she has a bangin’ body though. lol.

Just couldn’t finish listening to the whole album. The problem is not with the music so much, I grew up in the 90′s and I wouldn’t mind listening to some of the instrumentals, but her singin sounds totally off, soooooo cheeesy, forced and awkward.
The worst part is the lyrics, if I’d listened to this when I was 12 I would have thought this was idiotic. It just doesn’t make ANY sense. It’s not bubble gum pop, but plain dumb.
I’ve just learnt that Katy writes all her lyrics and then the producer helps her transforming them to songs. They should have helped more in this album.
I wouldn’t consider Katy as a musician, I thought she was a decent singer with catchy singles, but after this record I get the feeling she just got lucky by getting well written and produced tracks by real musicians and maybe she’s getting too involved in the creative process and now we can see she’s not that good a it.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All