Beyonce: 'Yonce' Music Video - WATCH NOW!

Beyonce: 'Yonce' Music Video - WATCH NOW!

Beyonce is an orange slice of hotness in this newly released video for “Yonce,” off her latest album Beyonce!

The 32-year-old entertainer was joined in the Ricky Saiz directed video by Victoria’s Secret supermodels Chanel Iman, Joan Smalls, and Jourdan Dunn.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Beyonce

“I’m a young director and the stuff I’m interested in is very lo-fi. I think this is really straight-forward. I wanted to strip down any concrete narrative and wanted it to be more about the girls, doing the performance with Beyoncé taking a backseat as a kind of madam character,” Ricky recently shared to New York Magazine about the concept behind the video.

In case you didn’t know, “Yonce” serves as the intro to “Partition” on the album, which is available now!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Beyonce’s sexy video for ‘Yonce’?

Beyonce – ‘Yonce’ Video

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Why did she only have black supermodel’s in her video?

So whats with only having black females in her vid??? I think its a good thing since they don’t get enough props….anyways she killed it…

@Mash: lol, I know I’m just trolling..because someone is going to ask the same question I did.

Bee is talented and great but her fake friend Paltry Gwyneth licks her boots for her popularity.

the song sucks. she looks pretty but…..dare i say it, she looks sl*tty? i mean, shes just like the rest of them out there now.

i hope you all realize why she released her album the way she did. she *leaked* 3 of the songs and they barely made a bleep anywhere. and since shes releasing the album through HER company she coukdnt afford to come out a failure like her last album. hence, the publicity stunt. when you take away that, it is a below avg album.

and shes not even singing.

annabella @ 12/23/2013 at 9:26 pm

She needs a new shtick. The sexy ingénue is not working for her anymore.

All those models are GORGEOUS. I like it that they’re all black =) they’re so beautiful. I wonder what’s happening to ‘Yoncé though, why is she acting all slvtty all of a sudden? She doesn’t need that. I’ve always liked her because she has a soft sexy image, not trying to act like a b!tch like Rihanna….. and I feel she’s doing exactly this right now. Ugh. I hope it’s a phase. Anyway, her body’s banging. Not sure about the song though.

checkyourself @ 12/23/2013 at 9:42 pm

She did that!

checkyourself @ 12/23/2013 at 9:47 pm

@annie: You’re below average, STFU! Beyonce never comes off as ******. She is a hot siren and always displays her confidence and sexy in a good way. Don’t get her confused with Rihanna, b-tch! Only bitter, ugly and insecure folks say the BS you said.

checkyourself @ 12/23/2013 at 9:58 pm

@annabella: LOLz trashy and sexy is two different things. There is never too much sexy.Beyonce has never shared herself with the world in the way she has on her new album, so it is something new. You can STFU! Apparently some people werent ready for it, that’s there problem. Her album and videos are for her fans,so wtf you doing viewing them? Oh wait you bitter b-tchs are her fans.. undercover fans! LOLz smh

@checkyourself:

interesting. beyonce doesnt come off as a sl*t and rihanna does? both show boobs-check. both show their as*s-check. so can you please tell me what the diff is? i guess youre also a low life because youre sitting around here defending her. im jealous and youre obsessed. not sure if either is good in which YOU should STFU.

Oh Yeah!!! @ 12/23/2013 at 10:06 pm

Look at Jay-Z’s sex kitten! Go Bey!

She looks like a desperate wh8re, who’s a mother now and should put away her chuck thighs /a$$, at least the models were pretty , her music sucks that’s why she needs gimmicks, the super silent release, then blast blog sites non stop with hype , her record company buying half of her first week sakes and 17 music videos with her album, to push sex and nudity because her music SUCKS, and that’s why her last album bombed , why she hasn’t had a hit song on Billboard 100 in over 5 years or a #1 single even longer and this album ain’t going to get her one.

So according to Beyonce Stan’s.. The hot body is short thick legs , large butt and small boobs , and a out off shape stomach, side note , could Beyonce hold her stomach in any harder , without injuring herself ?

Love put it away your not 20 anymore, God sakes your mother and a wife, sell your music not half naked body, gyrating around like a 2 dollar.*****

God, I feel like she’s doing too much. What happened? I feel like she’s trying way too hard. This seems more of Rihanna’s style.. Beyonce seems too classy to do this kind of ish. Aye, sex sells I guess.

@checkyourself: Why is it that someone always has to say Rihanna’s name when it comes to Beyonce? Rihanna & Beyonce are apart of the same team, not only are they on the same team they know each other. I don’t get why people always compare these two. Beyonce is Beyonce & Rihanna is Rihanna. Two different music artists with two different genres of music. This comparing has to stop. http://cdn01.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/beyonce-rihanna/beyonce-rihanna-roc-nation-brunch.jpg Two different women!

@sdf: I actually think it’s beautiful. They look very powerful & beautiful. Vera Wang uses asian models all the time for her runway & campaigns.

Anyone who knows me knows I love me some Bey. But I’m not a fan of Bey this time around actually. But I do think she looks beautiful as always. I have to agree I’m use to seeing a more classic Beyonce to where this is looking a lil Rihanna ish. And not in a bad way I love Rihanna but this is Rihanna’s style her gorgeous Caribbean ideal of sexy. Sorry not sorry I feel like she is just trying to hard to be sexy when hell she is Beyonce YOU ARE SEXY! Idk i’m waiting for the next album. Me no likey.

Sad , when you can’t tell the difference between Beyonce , Miley , Rihanna , at least the other 2 are still young , not married and don’t have children. Beyonce seems so desperate to stay relevant , the video’s not sexy, and for all that she parading around half naked , wouldn’t get the 440 million views that Wrecking Ball has or be number 1 hit.

wow #1 femalea artist @ 12/24/2013 at 2:41 am

The haters will die!. lol. She looks great. Too sexy for younger fans but she looks amazeballs!

P.O.R.N. GOING MAINSTREAM

@wow #1 femalea artist:

WHO CAN HATE ON SUCH SLAVES?

@sdf: