Bradley Cooper & Suki Waterhouse: Joint Birthday Party!

Bradley Cooper & Suki Waterhouse: Joint Birthday Party!

Bradley Cooper and his girlfriend Suki Waterhouse leave a private residence after having a joint birthday party on Sunday (January 5) in Pacific Palisades, Calif.

The lovebirds happen to have the same birthday – he turned 39 while she turned 22! Bradley and Suki were joined on their special day by celeb pals Kate Hudson and Jason Bateman.

Earlier in the day, the couple stepped out together for a motorcycle ride around Brentwood.

Later this week, Bradley will be attending the Golden Globes, where he is nominated for Best Performance by a Supporting Actor in a Motion Picture for his work in American Hustle. We can’t wait to see if Suki will join him on the red carpet for the first time!

FYI: Bradley is wearing Red Wing Heritage 8114 Iron Rangers.

25+ pictures inside of Bradley Cooper and Suki Waterhouse leaving their birthday party…

bradley cooper suki waterhouse joint birthday party 01
bradley cooper suki waterhouse joint birthday party 25

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All

Groovy chick What man walks through an airport without his girlfriend by his side? He is just an actor after all. I think they did have a goodnight together , it’s a chat board I’m making comment.

Annabelle @ 01/06/2014 at 2:08 pm

Where is her friend Poppy Jamie @Groovy Chick: Why is it when she is around everyday is paparazzi time, BC was in LA for weeks without this all going on. He had a love in with her in a tourist public park why not on your JOINT birthdays, isn’t it meant to be a happy time, Happy Birthday? Didn’t BC say he was excited for award season. Think he was more excited to see Sandra Bullock in front of the Paps than with SW at a private birthday party with his friends. Why isn’t his arm around her if it is all private. I’m sorry but even Leo the most Paparazzi phobic walks next to his girls and kisses them in public. BC has been affectionate with Renee, Zoe, Brewster girl at a Lakers Game, even in car with Jennifer Lopez sitting next to him leaving a restaurant. These two may be together, but it just seems awkward something not right there… I remember my 22nd birthday I was so happy, imagine being surrounded by some of the most talented people in Hollywood!!! SW looked happier standing next to a donkey at the Love magazine Christmas party!!

Zzzzzzzzz @ 01/06/2014 at 2:13 pm

@Annabelle: ‘Suki looked happier standing next to a donkey at the Love magazine party.”

GREAT comment! You’re absolutely right, she did!! LOL!!!!

What about his friends Dax and Zach? They don’t appear to be there either, unless they’re just not pictured.

I know we’re beating a dead horse with this topic, but this is a private party versus LAX, yes? Unless they got a heads up paps were outside the house, once again, he walked out ahead of her not acknowledging her. I don’t think they need to be grinding each other, tongues down one another’s throat, but why are there no photos of them being caught being affectionate? I’m not referring to both staged sets of Paris photos. The HI beach photos for example. Before they realized they were being photographed, where are the photos of him being playful & affectionate with her? The only time he touched her in that set of photos was to grab her wrist. You mean the photographer wasn’t able to get a picture of him with his hand around her waist? While swimming in the ocean?
I don’t believe they are a fake couple, but unless they are stuck to each other like white on rice when they are indoors, this is the most loveless couple I’ve ever seen!

Groovy Chick @ 01/06/2014 at 2:25 pm

@Annabelle: Look I’m not some defender of this relationship. I just don’t think you look it objectively. I think it’s odd you ignore all the pics of them holding hands, playing in the water, hanging in the park, etc. You also ignore he brings her to many of his events.
You also equate posing for paparazzi at events to paparazzi photos in their real life. They go to magazine parties and film awards to be photographed so they smile and play it up. They don’t invite cameras to photograph them a private affair.

Groovy Chick @ 01/06/2014 at 2:30 pm

JMO of course. I think a lot of you find any reason to hate on them no matter what. You don’t look at the full picture. I don’t see how walking in front of a gf without a smile on your face means that much. With the LAX photos, it seemed to me they were avoiding a joint photo that would get the paparazzi a bigger pay day. My last word about this now. Had to say my peace after reading some stuff here lately.

Annabelle @ 01/06/2014 at 2:39 pm

@Groovy Chick: OK I get what you are saying. I’m not defending anyone, I’m just going on what I see. Is it really possible that one of the most famous men in the world has not been photographed once giving genuine affection to his girlfriend in 11 months? I just want to know what is going on because it is all so funny!

Fake PR Couple @ 01/06/2014 at 2:47 pm

Do they have to call the paps every day. LOL. Why are Bradley and Suki so unhappy to walk into their birthday party? At least he threw a joint birthday after he did not take pics with her at the ceremony or after party. I hope he was smiling if he celebrated his birthday with his Italian American girlfriend in Paris with his mum a few days ago. What a fake couple. At least pretend to smile.LOL.

At this point who cares? There is almost a 20 year age difference and it’s not going to last anyway. Why don’t these guys wise up and just pick mates that are closer to there age instead of going for someone who is just barely out of their teens? They have zip in common and are generations apart no matter how young the older party looks or acts.

gay, gay, gay @ 01/06/2014 at 3:03 pm

Dear Bradley,
this is embarrassing,
please get a better beard – I know you can afford it!

Groovychick Who said hate he is a guy she is a gal?? simple he is just an actor gets papped all the time.Really I know my GF now wife would get annoyed if I continually walked with no affection, they laughed and smiled around Met ball time. But hey it’s short timeframe on photos. We are just chatting. The full pic for me would be walk the red carpet….

What parties does Bateman not go to.

Holly HO HO @ 01/06/2014 at 3:30 pm

Its awards season and Bradley probably knows how the public feels about this relationship with a girl who is young enough to be his daughter. Bradley is looking out for Bradley because ‘awards’ and nominations mean more picture deals. Public opinion has a lot to do with celebrity. If hiding a relationship is necessary to protect his career, you know he’s game.

@Holly HO HO: Not only is this girl young enough to be his daughter, but she has a seedy reputation. Politics in Hollywood are clearly on display in this relationship. How this girl career unfolds should be interesting to watch.

@Holly HO HO: He isn’t hiding her well enough to still see her!!!

Not A Birthday Party @ 01/06/2014 at 3:47 pm

I have been reading all the comments on GQ and here. Am I the only one who does not think this was a joint birthday party?
Where are their friends? Suki’s friends are not there. Bradley has many friends in LA and none of them are there for his birthday?He is very close to David Russell who spent Thanksgiving with him and Gloria. Where is David? This is not a birthday party.
Suki’s PR called the paps and lied it was a joint birthday. Suki knew
Bradley was not doing anything for the birthday and had to make up
another story.

Annabelle @ 01/06/2014 at 3:52 pm

@Holly HO HO: if he was hiding her he wouldn’t be seen with her. He wigs say to just meet at his home, simple as that! He knows Paps are always around when she is

@Not A Birthday Party: It was both of their birthdays yesterday and they went out with friends. Just Jared probably just called it that because it was their birthday whether it was really a party or just a get together.

@Kelly: Went out with friends to a private residence?

@DJ: Uh is there something odd about that? How do we know whose house it is? Maybe it was a birthday party or just some other kind of get together. Who knows.

@Kelly: No, I misread your post.

Wonder where Kate’s baby daddy Matt Belamy is?

Here’s where JJ got their photos from. Lol Also this site, Fangirl, has the full set of motorcycle photos from yesterday. Looks like @Hello was dead on about them being at Soul Cycle. And they are super serious about not being photographed together. He walked out ahead of her and picked her up at the other end of the parking lot which explains why she still wasn’t dressed but he was already on the bike.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All