Vanessa Hudgens Steals Cheek Kiss From Cancer Patient At His Prom

Vanessa Hudgens Steals Cheek Kiss From Cancer Patient At His Prom

Vanessa Hudgens gives a cute cheek kiss to fan Cesar Guerrero at his prom at Sylmar High School on Thursday night (August 28) in Los Angeles.

The 25-year-old actress surprised the 17-year-old cancer patient at his prom.

Honored by The Art Elysium, which aims to enrich the lives of critically ill youths, Vanessa stopped by the celebration for a cute kiss and dance with fan Cesar.

“Hung out with @cesarrudyguerrero at his very own prom thanks to the amazing work of @theartofelysium #artheals,” Vanessa captioned in a pic on her Instagram.

Cesar added with another, “@vanessahudgens Thank you so much for coming to my special prom ???????????? It was really nice getting to know you and to dance with you ????It really meant a lot to me that you took your time off and come to my prom ????I love you so much ???? to all my friends to make you jealous here’s a picture with my bb v.”

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

What a cutie! She’s been like that forever

What an amazing night to make his wish come true . What a wonderful effort from all involved. To Vanessa in particular you are a real life Earth Angel with a beautiful heart to match your outer beauty. To Cesar God Bless you Always and you look very handsome.

Shame he has cancer at 17 :( His such a cutie :) his like a celebrity now and is trending on social media. http://eprotoeu.mtiny.com/article.ftl?id=574523&cc=GB its so sweet of vanessa to do this :)

She’s so sweet when it comes to her fans. She has always been like that. It reminded of when she flew to Las Vegas to visit a sick girl, the best part is that she didn’t even talk about it, it shows she does that kind of stuff from her heart and not for promotion. She’s amazing!

That’s sweet of Vanessa. I’m sure that made this young man’s prom night. I hope he gets better.

Such a gorgeous girl with the biggest heart.

Whatever!!! @ 08/29/2014 at 5:52 pm

I bet she gave him a handy.

Whatever
This is a great story can’t you just pretend you have a heart for once.

Haters Suck! @ 08/29/2014 at 6:09 pm

Her haters can officially bite me. This is such an amazing thing everyone did for this young man

Whatever!!! @ 08/29/2014 at 6:15 pm

@Jr: It is nice that she did what she did for this kid, no doubt. Having a sense of humor isn’t a crime tho.

@Whatever!!!: you never have something nice to say when it comes to Vanssa. Get a job or go to school you little kid

Whatever!!! @ 08/29/2014 at 7:18 pm

@Amy: Maybe I’ll get a HANDjob.

thats why i love her so much

Dude has no idea who Vanessa Hudgens is
LOL

A very good cause, that’s my girl! Yes, an earth angel indeed.

To come on a thread like this and make comments like a Hand job, bespeaks the mind of a filthy inhumane creature.

Whatever!!! @ 08/29/2014 at 8:18 pm

@BOHJI: Thanks B-I-T-C-H

That is sweet of v to do that. And to dance with him. Poor guy to have cancer.

@Whatever!!!: Didn’t mommy teach you how to treat women? smh. Do something for yourself instead of hating people you don’t know. You must be an Ashley or Zac fan, I can bet on it. Bye

what a big heart she has!! I love her for this

Whatever!!! @ 08/29/2014 at 9:18 pm

@Amy: Is a “BOJHI” a chick? How would anyone know what IT is and BTW, who cares? An idiot is an idiot, male or female. You should know. And P.S. isn’t “Amy” a fat girl’s name?

@Whatever!!!: don’t pretend and enough of your warped game playing. Be a decent human being and lay off this thread. This thread is about compassion, a good cause and kindness. It is nothing to joke or laugh about. In this year of tragedies, suffering and cruelty, a thread like this brings a ray of sunshine and hope. Also shows that there are decent, compassionate and caring people amongst celebrities. So, my dear Whatever/ Nightwish or what other name that is in your portfolio, laugh and sneer all you want. In your time of need and suffering, believe me you will need an earth angel by your side.
Ps. Your name calling and verbal abuse does nowt for me.

Whatever!!! @ 08/29/2014 at 10:00 pm

@BOHJI: Tell it to your therapist. Boo Hoo.

I'mOnlyPostingOnce @ 08/30/2014 at 12:24 am

He’s using question marks wrong.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All