- Bristol Palin only had nachos at the bar in Alaska – TMZ
- Vanessa Hudgens point to the paparazzi – Just Jared Jr
- Lindsay Lohan is officially in rehab – Us Weekly
- Sienna Miller runs into Diddy – Lainey Gossip
- Dania Ramirez hosts a pool party – The Superficial
- Breaking Dawn casts Maggie Grace as Irina – MTV
- Lone Star gets pulled already – Access Hollywood
- David Beckham gets back on the field – Popsugar
- Justin Bieber has got his own action figures – BuzzFeed
- Models have been getting inked up – Trendmill
- Sara Jessica Parker takes her twins to the doctor – OK
- Olivia Wilde and her husband ride bikes together – PCN
Bristol Palin News, Pictures, and Videos
The 19-year old had X’s on both of her hands as she is not of legal drinking age.
Sarah Palin, the former Alaska governor and 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate is very supportive of her daughter Bristol. “She’s my number one cheerleader, and I can’t wait for her to come watch the performances and just see me in a whole new light.” Bristol told People.
10+ pictures inside of Bristol Palin supporting her partner Mark Ballas…
Bristol Palin stopped by The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Friday (September 3) in Los Angeles.
“I never danced at dances or anything,” she said. When Leno asked if she went to her prom she laughed, “No, I was pregnant!”
When asked about her ex Levi Johnston, Bristol quickly replied, “I’m not disappointed [by the break-up]. I’m not heartbroken. I tried to make it work for my son. It didn’t work and I realize that we’re not meant to be and I’m just focused on being a good mom.”
Watch Bristol‘s appearance on Leno inside… More Here! »
The 19-year-old former first daughter of Alaska said that she can’t wait to get started dancing. “I’m looking forward to this,” Bristol told Access Hollywood. “It’s like I’m going to be working out as my job right now and that’s going to be my main focus and I’m so excited to get into shape,” she continued.
Bristol also shared that her son, Tripp, might drop by for practices! “I think he’ll come in for a rehearsal or two,” she shared. “He’ll love it!”
15+ pictures inside of Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas rehearsing for DWTS…
Check out the first promos for the 11th season of Dancing with the Stars!
DWTS returns Monday, September 20 at 8/7c on ABC!
More Here! »
The 19-year-old former first daughter of Alaska practiced her moves with Mark, a two-time champ on the program, for their debut performance on Monday, September 20!
10+ pictures inside of Bristol Palin rehearsing for DWTS…
Tthe celebrity pairings for season 11 of Dancing with the Stars has just been announced. But before we get to that, here’s a list of people who were courted for the show but turned it down for a variety of reasons:
– Facebook creator Mark Zuckerberg, Sylvester Stallone, political commentator Ann Coulter, former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, the real Erin Brockovich, billionaire Richard Branson, comic actor Tim Allen, former TV darling Suzanne Somers, reality star Kirstie Alley, Community star Joel McHale, and The Price Is Right host Drew Carey.
Now, each contestant can earn up to $345,000 during the 10 weeks of airtime. There’s an initial $125,000 for signing, $10,000 an episode for Weeks 3 and 4, $20,000 an episode for Weeks 5 and 6, $30,000 an episode for Weeks 7 and 8, and $50,000 an episode for the final two weeks. Not a bad way to earn a living!
And finally, here’s the list of DWTS pairs:
– Michael Bolton & Chelsie Hightower
– Brandy & Maksim Chmerkovskiy
– Margaret Cho & Louis Van Amstel
– Rick Fox & Cheryl Burke
– Jennifer Grey & Derek Hough
– David Hasselhoff & Kym Johnson
– Florence Henderson & Corky Ballas
– Kyle Massey & Lacey Schwimmer
– Kurt Warner & Anna Trebunskaya
– Bristol Palin & Mark Ballas
– Audrina Patridge & Tony Dovolani
– Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino & Karina Smirnoff
The new season kicks off on Monday, September 20 on ABC!
Bristol also recently shared that she won’t be dressing in revealing outfits on the show. “I think I will be the most dressed [contestant and have] the most modest outfits for sure because that’s who I am,” she said.