The cast will be revealed during ABC’s Bachelor Pad on Monday, August 30!
Bristol Palin News, Pictures, and Videos
Loving Levi: The Road to the Mayor’s Office will center on Levi‘s newfound fame, which he will trade on to make his run for Wasilla City Hall. While the mayoral chair isn’t up for election until 2012, Levi is looking into running for city council in the meantime, according to Variety.
- Bristol, 19, is “heartbroken” over her broken engagement to Levi Johnston and has reportedly moved home – TMZ
- Debby Ryan that The Suite Life On Deck is ending – Just Jared Jr
- Hulk Hogan is ‘The Cleaner’ – Us Weekly
- Nicole Richie and Joel Madden go out for a stroll – Lainey Gossip
- Britney Spears goes out but leaves her bra at home – The Superficial
- Katy Perry tones it down with her newest song, “Not Like The Movies” – MTV Buzz
- Lady Gaga leads the pack with her record breaking 13 VMA nominations – Access Hollywood
- Pete Wentz and family visit NYC so he can finish up first Black Cards album – Popsugar
- Ryan Murphy wants to keep Glee from getting overexposed – theFABlife
- Brooke Shields and Samuel L. Jackson come out for The Other Guys premiere – Trendmill
- Breaking Dawn, Part 2 will be out November 2012 – OK
- Melissa Joan Hart takes a stroll with the whole family in LA – PCN
“It’s over,” Bristol, 19, told People. “I broke up with him.”
Bristol said that the relationship took a turn for the worse on July 14, the same day they announced their engagement to Us Weekly.
Levi reportedly told Bristol he may have fathered another baby with another teenager – the report has since been refuted.
“The final straw was him flying to Hollywood for what he told me was to see some hunting show but come to find out it was that music video mocking my family,” Bristol said. “He’s just obsessed with the limelight and I got played.”
“It felt right, even though we don’t have the approval of our parents,” Bristol said. “It is intimidating and scary just to think about what her reaction is going to be. Hopefully she will jump on board.”
Levi apologized last week for “youthful indiscretion” after breaking up with Bristol last year.
Bristol and Levi were previously engaged but broke it off just after son Tripp was born in December of 2008.
UPDATE: Sarah issued a statement to NBC News, saying, “Bristol at 19 is now a young adult. We obviously want what’s best for our children. Bristol believes in redemption and forgiveness to a degree most of us struggle to put in practice in our daily lives.”
Bristol told People, “With [my mother], [Levi's] actions will have to speak louder than words. And he’ll have to get his education and a job and be willing to support Tripp the right way. And then I think she’ll come around.”
The 19-year-old daughter of Sarah Palin plays herself in the episode – Bristol meets and bonds with Amy (Woodley) at a music camp for teen moms.
“Which Way Did She Go?,” Bristol‘s episode of Secret Life, will air Monday, July 5 at 8/7c on ABC Family!
Bristol Palin: Secret Life of the American Teenager
The 19-year-old daughter of former Alaskan Governor Sarah Palin requested back child support from Levi earlier in the year, but a source tells Us Weekly that they two are “still very close”.
“Now that Mama Palin is out of the picture and Bristol is on her own in Anchorage, they spend more time together than most people think,” the source said, adding, “Levi even stays overnight.”
Maybe true love really does exist!
UPDATE: Bristol told Good Morning America, “Levi and I are turning a new page here as co-parents to this wonderful boy and putting aside the past because doing so is in Tripp‘s best interest.”