- Read the latest in the lawsuit that claims Nick Gordon gave a “toxic cocktail” to Bobbi Kristina Brown – Radar
- Miranda Lambert discusses her divorce in concert – US Weekly
- Ireland Baldwin woke up on the beach topless – Huffington Post
- A new Mariah Carey and Justin Bieber song has leaked – TMZ
- Miles Teller describes kissing Skylar Astin – Just Jared Jr
- Here’s the latest on Sean Penn‘s dating life – Lainey Gossip
- Netflix just renewed one of its new series – The Hollywood Reporter
- This hot couple is house hunting – J-14
Nick Gordon News, Pictures, and Videos
“The passing of Bobbi Kristina is devastating to Nick and our family. Nick loved and cared for Krissi deeply, and he has suffered greatly each and every day they’ve been apart,” she told NBC News in a statement. “Nick and our family are in mourning, and we ask that you respect our privacy. Our thoughts and prayers are with both the Houstons and the Browns during this difficult time.”
Nick‘s actions before Bobbi Kristina‘s hospitalization have come under question in recent weeks – he was slapped with a lawsuit last month for assaulting Bobbi Kristina and stealing her money. Nick checked into rehab earlier in the year after Bobbi had been hospitalized for seveal weeks.
“Nick is very upset,” a source told People. “You can say what you want about him and Bobbi Kristina, but he really did love her very much, and is devastated that she is gone.”
Bobbi Kristina began a romantic relationship with Nick in 2012 after her mother Whitney Houston‘s death. While they at one time referred to each other as husband and wife, they had never gotten married.
After Bobbi Kristina was found submerged in a bathtub back in January, her family questioned his involvement in the near-drowning. He is being sued by the family for $10 million for accusations of domestic abuse and stealing money.
- Bobbi Kristina Brown‘s friends say she was abused by Nick Gordon – Radar
- Biggest Loser‘s Tara Costa is now a married woman – US Weekly
- Christopher Reeve‘s daughter names her son after him – Huffington Post
- Chris Brown surprised his fans in Las Vegas – TMZ
- Gina Rodriguez dishes on Jane the Virgin character – Just Jared Jr
- Watch Stephen Colbert talk about Eminem in Only in Monroe – Lainey Gossip
- Read a review of Paper Towns – The Hollywood Reporter
- Who is Bindi Irwin fangirling over? – J-14
- Nick Gordon enjoyed the finer things with life with Bobbi Kristina Brown‘s money – Radar
- Why are Jill Duggar and Derick Dillard moving? – US Weekly
- Amy Schumer turned down The Daily Show gig – Huffington Post
- DMX has been arrested again – TMZ
- Bella Thorne confirmed she’s dating Gregg Sulkin – Just Jared Jr
- Will there be a Bridget Jones 3? – Lainey Gossip
- Melissa Etheridge comments on gay marriage ruling – The Hollywood Reporter
- Which celebrities dissed Nickelodeon? – J-14
Bobbi Kristina Brown's Boyfriend Nick Gordon Accused of Assaulting Her & Stealing Her Money in New Lawsuit
The complaint accuses Nick, 25, of dragging Bobbi Kristina, 22, up a set of stairs by her hair, withdrawing money from her bank account, and knocking out her teeth. Ten million dollars in damages are sought.
“Today I filed a lawsuit on behalf of Bobbi Kristina Brown. I filed this lawsuit to pursue justice on behalf of Bobbi Kristina Brown. No human being, male or female, should endure what Bobbi Kristina endured,” Bedelia Hargrove, Bobbi Kristina‘s conservator, told Us Weekly. “Pat Houston and Bobby Brown have done all they can to take care of Bobbi Kristina since this terrible tragedy occurred. I have worked closely with both of them and we all want the very best for Bobbi Kristina. This lawsuit represents our collective efforts to get justice for Bobbi Kristina. We pray that justice will be done for her and that it will be swift.”
The lawsuit came hours after Bobbi Kristina‘s family released a statement saying she has been moved to hospice care.
“He would go from being able to talk like we’re talking right now to just all of a sudden collapsing and just wailing, and then he would pull out his phone and turn on a Whitney [Houston] song and just start crying,” Dr. Phil told CBS about the interview. “What he’s saying is, ‘Look, I feel a huge amount of guilt here.’”
“My pain is horrible,” Nick said during the interview. “My heart hurts. I have panic attacks.” Nick also reportedly threatened to commit suicide if anything happened to his girlfriend Bobbi Kristina Brown. Bobbi Kristina is currently in a medically induced coma in the hospital.
Watch clips from the interview below…
Nick Gordon – Dr Phil Interview
Click inside for more clips from Nick Gordon’s intervention on Dr. Phil… More Here! »