- Nick Gordon enjoyed the finer things with life with Bobbi Kristina Brown‘s money – Radar
- Why are Jill Duggar and Derick Dillard moving? – US Weekly
- Amy Schumer turned down The Daily Show gig – Huffington Post
- DMX has been arrested again – TMZ
- Bella Thorne confirmed she’s dating Gregg Sulkin – Just Jared Jr
- Will there be a Bridget Jones 3? – Lainey Gossip
- Melissa Etheridge comments on gay marriage ruling – The Hollywood Reporter
- Which celebrities dissed Nickelodeon? – J-14
Nick Gordon News, Pictures, and Videos
Bobbi Kristina Brown's Boyfriend Nick Gordon Accused of Assaulting Her & Stealing Her Money in New Lawsuit
The complaint accuses Nick, 25, of dragging Bobbi Kristina, 22, up a set of stairs by her hair, withdrawing money from her bank account, and knocking out her teeth. Ten million dollars in damages are sought.
“Today I filed a lawsuit on behalf of Bobbi Kristina Brown. I filed this lawsuit to pursue justice on behalf of Bobbi Kristina Brown. No human being, male or female, should endure what Bobbi Kristina endured,” Bedelia Hargrove, Bobbi Kristina‘s conservator, told Us Weekly. “Pat Houston and Bobby Brown have done all they can to take care of Bobbi Kristina since this terrible tragedy occurred. I have worked closely with both of them and we all want the very best for Bobbi Kristina. This lawsuit represents our collective efforts to get justice for Bobbi Kristina. We pray that justice will be done for her and that it will be swift.”
The lawsuit came hours after Bobbi Kristina‘s family released a statement saying she has been moved to hospice care.
“He would go from being able to talk like we’re talking right now to just all of a sudden collapsing and just wailing, and then he would pull out his phone and turn on a Whitney [Houston] song and just start crying,” Dr. Phil told CBS about the interview. “What he’s saying is, ‘Look, I feel a huge amount of guilt here.’”
“My pain is horrible,” Nick said during the interview. “My heart hurts. I have panic attacks.” Nick also reportedly threatened to commit suicide if anything happened to his girlfriend Bobbi Kristina Brown. Bobbi Kristina is currently in a medically induced coma in the hospital.
Watch clips from the interview below…
Nick Gordon – Dr Phil Interview
Click inside for more clips from Nick Gordon’s intervention on Dr. Phil… More Here! »
A preview from Nick Gordon‘s Dr. Phil interview was just released and it is troubling.
“I hate Bobby Brown!,” he said, before adding, “I miss Krissy and Whitney [Houston] so much!,” as he can be seen crying hysterically.
The interview tuns into more of an intervention after Dr. Phil asks, “You’ve been drinking a lot though, right?” It has since been reported that Nick has gone to rehab.
Watch the preview below…
Nick Gordon’s Dr Phil Preview
Nick Gordon reportedly checked into rehab for drugs after his appearance on Dr. Phil, which was taped earlier this week in Atlanta, Ga.
Nick reportedly talked about committing suicide if Bobbi Kristina‘s condition does not get better. His mother was worried about Nick abusing drugs.
It is unclear where Nick has checked into treatment or for how long he will be there.
- Dr. Phil did not shell out money to get Bobbi Kristina Brown’s beau Nick Gordon on his show- Radar
- Drake is not performing concerts in May – Gossip Cop
- Listen to Nathan Skyes‘s debut single, “More Than You’ll Ever Know”- Just Jared Jr
- Kim Zolciak gets a waist trainer- Huffington Post
- Who is celebrating their birthday today?- DListed
- Adam Sandler and Bob Barker have a Happy Gilmore reunion- Hollywood Tuna
- Former baseball player Billy Bean responds to New York Mets palyer Daniel Murphy‘s anti-gay comments- Towleroad
“Let me in the hospital to see my girl and let her hear my voice SHE WILL WAKE UP!!! @REALbkBrown @YFKennedy,” Nick tweeted.
He added, “If she hears MY voice let me massage her, play her favorite music I believe it will help. If you ask Bobby [Brown] anything abt he cannot answer.”
The last update on Bobbi Kristina‘s condition was that she underwent a tracheotomy this past week to rearrange her breathing tubes.
Click inside to read the rest of Nick Gordon‘s tweets… More Here! »