Top Stories

Prince Harry Latest News, Photos, and Videos

Meghan Markle & Prince Harry's Out of Office Reply Revealed

Duchess Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have officially left their positions as senior members of the royal family, and thus, their official offices with the Palace have closed on March 31.

Well, their former email address now has an out of office auto-reply set up, and we know the text they chose!

“Many thanks for your email. The office for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex has now closed,” the auto-reply says (via People).

The Duke and Duchess officially wrapped things up for their fans following them on their Instagram account as well – find out how they said goodbye.

Here's How Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Are Spending Their Time Amid the Pandemic (Report)

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are focusing on their family.

Following their royal family split and recent move to Los Angeles, the couple are spending their time tending to their 10-month-old son Archie amid the ongoing global health crisis, E! reported on Tuesday (March 31).

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Meghan Markle

“Like many parents, they are focused on Archie and their family as well. They are trying to make the best of it and are enjoying all the time together as a family,” a source told the outlet, adding that Archie is “loving doing FaceTime playdates with other small children they have in their lives.”

The source went on to say that their young child “brings a great deal of joy” in “these scary times.”

In the meantime, Meghan possibly has some new career moves to make!

Meghan and Harry recently made an announcement following the news of their royal split. See what they said on social media…

Prince Harry Photo Gallery

Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Announce End of Sussex Royal Instagram in Final Post

It’s the end of an era for @SussexRoyal…the Duke and Duchess of Sussex (aka Prince Harry and Meghan Markle) have announced the end to this Instagram handle. They also appear to have shut down comments on every post as a sign that this is the end.

“As we can all feel, the world at this moment seems extraordinarily fragile. Yet we are confident that every human being has the potential and opportunity to make a difference—as seen now across the globe, in our families, our communities and those on the front line—together we can lift each other up to realise the fullness of that promise,” they posted in a message on their account. “What’s most important right now is the health and wellbeing of everyone across the globe and finding solutions for the many issues that have presented themselves as a result of this pandemic.”

They continued, “As we all find the part we are to play in this global shift and changing of habits, we are focusing this new chapter to understand how we can best contribute. While you may not see us here, the work continues.”

“Thank you to this community – for the support, the inspiration and the shared commitment to the good in the world. We look forward to reconnecting with you soon. You’ve been great! Until then, please take good care of yourselves, and of one another,” they concluded, signing the letter “Harry and Meghan.”

This move coincides with their plan to step down from their roles as senior members of the royal family on March 31.

Find out where Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have settled down now after leaving the UK and Canada.

Meghan Markle & Prince Harry Don't Have Plans At All To Ask US For Security Resources

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, have no plans to ask the United States to pay for their security.

Earlier in the day, President Donald Trump announced that the country would not pay for any of it, despite not even being asked to.

A spokeswoman for the couple said later in a statement, via Reuters: “The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have no plans to ask the U.S. government for security resources. Privately funded security arrangements have been made.”

Harry and Meghan have relocated from their temporary place of residence in Canada to the Los Angeles area with their almost one-year-old son, Archie.

If you missed it, it was just revealed that Meghan will be narrating a Disneynature film.

Donald Trump Tells Prince Harry & Meghan Markle the U.S. Will 'Not Pay for Their Security Protection'

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry need to find their own security.

President Donald Trump confirmed that the United States would not be funding the couple’s security upon moving into their new residency in America, he confirmed on Twitter on Sunday (March 29).

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Prince Harry

“I am a great friend and admirer of the Queen & the United Kingdom. It was reported that Harry and Meghan, who left the Kingdom, would reside permanently in Canada. Now they have left Canada for the U.S. however, the U.S. will not pay for their security protection. They must pay!” he wrote.

Meanwhile, Meghan made headlines recently for her alleged next career moves.

See Trump‘s message…

Prince Harry & Jon Bon Jovi Release 'Unbroken' Single to Support Invictus Games - Listen Now!

Prince Harry and Jon Bon Jovi‘s new song is out!

The 35-year-old Duke of Sussex and the 58-year-old rocker teamed up with Invictus Games Choir to release the single “Unbroken” to raise awareness of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.

Back in February, Prince Harry and Jon stopped by the famed Abbey Road Studios in support of Harry‘s Invictus Games, founded in 2014 for injured, wounded and sick armed forces members and veterans.

Jon led the Invictus Games Choir as they sang a special version of his song “Unbroken,” and then the two met the members of the choir, as well as competitors from previous Invictus Games.

Prince Harry recently announced that the 2020 Invictus Games were postponed to summer 2021 due the the worldwide health crisis.

“Unbroken” appears on Jon Bon Jovi’s upcoming album Bon Jovi 2020, penned regarding veterans living with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder in honor their service. (If you didn’t know, his parents served in the U.S. Marine Corps. and he is a longtime supporter of veterans’ welfare.)

Troye Sivan Was Catfished By a Fake Greta Thunberg, Who Also Fooled Prince Harry!

Troye Sivan is sharing the story of how he was catfished by Russian pranksters who claimed to be environmental activist Greta Thunberg and her father.

“Story time: i got catfished. I’m bored and I’ve wanted to tell this story for ages,” the 24-year-old singer captioned a video on his Instagram account on Thursday night (March 26).

It all started when Troye‘s manager received a phone call from someone who pretended to be Greta‘s dad. The prankster said that they were planning something called “Stars Save the Earth” and they had a whole to-do list that included swimming with sharks with Leonardo DiCaprio, saving the animals in Africa with Prince Harry, and more.

“I was like, ‘Oh my god, this girl is so inspiring, and now she wants to work with me.’ That’s crazy,” Troye said in the video.

Troye‘s manager gave the pranksters his phone number and Troye only exchanged a couple text messages with the fake Greta before they realized what was going on.

After Troye‘s manager talked on the phone with the “dad,” they watched a video of Greta‘s real dad and realized it wasn’t the same person.

Turns out, Troye isn’t the only one who fell for the prank. Prince Harry also reportedly had several conversations on the phone with the pranksters.