- Tiger Woods has reportedly found a new blonde beauty – PopEater
- Miley Cyrus and her little sister go to the mall – Just Jared Jr
- Expect to see several guest stars on the Office season finale – Huffington Post
- Check out some of the funny smack talk between Celebrity Apprentice contestants – DListed
- J-Woww hits the beach in a teeny bikini – Hollywood Tuna
- See which male celeb planted a kiss on Jimmy Kimmel – Towleroad
- Ivanka Trump‘s stalker has been extradited – Radar
- See which band Vanessa Minnillo would love to have perform at her wedding – Access Hollywood
- Juliette Lewis shows off her bikini bod in Mexico – Celebuzz
- See what Snooki looks like in a swimsuit – Celebslam
- See what Katy Perry‘s mom may write about in her tell-all book – ASL
- See who Avril Lavigne‘s girl crush is – Idolator
Tiger Woods Breaking News and Photos
- Tiger Woods took time to answer fans’ questions – PopEater
- Joe jonas test drives an Audi – Just Jared Jr
- Kate Gosselin: My kids were not expelled – Huffington Post
- Susan Boyle has an “oops” moment on The View – DListed
- Eva Mendes steps out in style – Hollywood Tuna
- Judith Light chats about World AIDS Day – Towleroad
- Christie Brinkley shares her workout secrets – Radar
- Will footage of Heath Ledger appear in the next Batman movie? – Celebuzz
- Victoria Justice bundles up for the Macy’s parade – Celebslam
- Julia Roberts makes bank for an Italian commercial – ASL
- Chris Brown debuts a sexy new track – Idolator
- Preview Ciara‘s latest record – Concrete Loop
- Tiger Woods takes out a hefty mortgage for a mansion he’s building on Jupiter Island – TMZ
- Miley Cyrus hits the stage at Justin Bieber‘s concert – Just Jared Jr
- Bethenny Frankel leaves the Housewives for good – Us Weekly
- J.K. Rowling donates $15 million to the University of Edinburgh – Lainey Gossip
- A friend says Paris Hilton doesn’t have time to do drugs – The Superficial
- Drew Barrymore and Justin Long share romantic gestures gone bad – MTV Movies
- Michael Douglas is “very optimistic” about his fight against cancer – Access Hollywood
- Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer leave for London together – Popsugar
- Mel Gibson‘s troubles may not have hurt his popularity – theFABlife
- Kellie Pickler shares the last time she ate Sonic – OK
- Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt exchange dogs – PCN
The recently released photos of Tiger, 34, and Elin, 30, were taken about a month before the couple finalized their divorce.
At the party, Tiger carried his son, Charlie, around while he watched the birthday girl go down an inflatable slide at the party. Both parents looked happy at the party and were seen walking alongside each other.
10+ pictures inside of Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren showing a united front for their daughter…
“I wish her the best in everything,” Tiger, 34, said at a press conference on Wednesday in New Jersey (via People). “It’s a sad time in our lives. And we’re looking forward to how we can help our kids the best way we possibly can. And that’s the most important thing.”
As for whether or not he’s relieved, Tiger shared, “I don’t think that’s the word. I think it’s just more sadness. Because I don’t think you ever – you don’t ever go into a marriage looking to get divorced. That’s the thing. That’s why it is sad.”
“My actions certainly led us to this decision,” Tiger added. “And I’ve certainly made a lot of errors in my life and that’s something I’m going to have to live with.”
“I have been through the stages of disbelief and shock, to anger and ultimately grief over the loss of the family I so badly wanted for my children,” Elin, 30, shared.
But, she added, “I also feel stronger than I ever have. I have confidence in my beliefs, my decisions and myself.”
“My immediate plan is for the kids and me to continue to adjust to our new situation. I am going to keep taking classes, but my main focus is to try to give myself time to heal,” Elin concluded.
FYI: Elin said that her chat with People was her first – and last – interview about the matter.
The duo issued a joint statement on Tiger‘s official site. Check it:
“We are sad that our marriage is over and we wish each other the very best for the future. While we are no longer married, we are the parents of two wonderful children and their happiness has been, and will always be, of paramount importance to both of us.
“Once we came to the decision that our marriage was at an end, the primary focus of our amicable discussions has been to ensure their future well-being. The weeks and months ahead will not be easy for them as we adjust to a new family situation, which is why our privacy must be a principal concern.”
Elin and Tiger will share parenting of their little ones – the marriage was dissolved today in Bay County, Florida.