- Travis Barker shows love for his band in a big way – TMZ
- Demi Lovato‘s frequent flying pays off – Just Jared Jr
- What does Faith Hill look like without makeup? – Lainey Gossip
- Stephen Hawking lands a Big Bang Theory cameo – The Superficial
- The star of Curly Sue is married – and pregnant! – TooFab
- Watch Bachelor Ben propose to his girl of choice – US Weekly
- Who geeks out around the author of The Hunger Games? – MTV Movies
- Jessica Simpson still has a few weeks of pregnancy ahead of her – Popsugar
- Selena Gomez takes her pickles to go – Celebslam
- Also check out news happening on The Frisky!
Travis Barker Breaking News and Photos
- Listen to Blink-182‘s comeback song, “Up All Night” – Huffington Post
- Go behind the scenes with Pixie Lott - Just Jared Jr
- Who’s the latest celeb to be invited to the Marine Corps Ball? – FoxNews
- What did you think of last night’s mega intense Breaking Bad episode? – TV Guide
- A couple sees Jesus in their Walmart receipt – check out the photo! – DListed
- Kate Upton hits the runway in bikinis – Hollywood Tuna
- Bette Midler decides not to be upset with Lady Gaga after all – Towleroad
- Demi Lovato wears a cheeky anti-drug shirt – Celebuzz
- Whitney Port hits the beach in a bikini – ASL
The 22-year-old Bajan beauty, who spent some quality time with a drumset in her video for “Rude Boy,” is learning how to play so she can perform live on her upcoming tour of Europe, according to People.
As for how RiRi‘s lessons are going doing, Travis seems to be impressed with her work!
“She JAMS!!!!!” Travis tweeted. “Watch out for her!!”
Check out Taylor Swift‘s latest commercial for the Band Hero video game, which was shot last week in Los Angeles by director Brett Ratner.
Band Hero, which is the latest game in the Guitar Hero franchise, is in stores now!
Taylor Swift: ‘Band Hero’ Commercial
DJ AM (real name Adam Goldstein) is laid to rest at a private funeral by friends and family — including Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker and actor Scott Caan — at Hillside Memorial Park on Wednesday (September 2) in Culver City, Calif.
A memorial will also be held Thursday evening at L.A.’s Hollywood Palladium for AM, who died last week at the age of 36.
MTV released a statement, saying, “MTV was honored to support him as he helped young people battle their own addictions. Our heartfelt thoughts go out to his family.”
RIP AM. More Here! »
Check out the first pictures of survivor Travis Barker taking his daughter Alabama Luella, who turns 3 in two months, to Marmalade Cafe in Los Angeles on Thursday.
The 32-year-old former Blink 182 drummer showed visible signs of scars and burns on his hands and legs, as he continues to heal from severe burns. Barker and DJ AM were the only survivors of the September 19 plane crash that killed four. Glad to see them back on their feet and getting back to their regular lives –
On his fear of flying: “I hate planes. My biggest fear ever is to be involved in a plane crash, so when that happened … well, I’m just thankful to be alive! I’m just grateful to be here at all.”
On how he’s doing” “I am doing the best I can possibly be. I’m so anxious to get out of here. …I’ve just been in surgery after surgery. I have third degree burns basically from my feet up to my waist and both hands. One of my hands was second degree burns and one was third degree burns. I’m trying to have a quick recovery and play the drums again and be able to hold my kids again. [Barker has two children, Landon, 5, and Alabama, 2, with Moakler.] I’m going nuts not being able to see them and spend time with them!”
On eating meat again after over 25 years as a vegetarian “I need protein from food rather than just protein supplements. I changed my diet. I would do anything I possibly could if they said like, ‘There’s a possibility you might heal faster if you do eat meat or just change your eating habits.’ So I did. I don’t regret it at all, I feel so much better.”
On how much longer he’ll be in the hospital? “Oh gosh, I hope not much longer. I sit here and I read books and watch TV. I think if this surgery went well, I’ll be here for at most two weeks.”