Brad & Angie Book it Outta Bilbao

Brad & Angie Book it Outta Bilbao

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie fly into Prague airport via private jet after a relaxing two-day stay in Bilbao, Spain without the kiddies.

The loved-up couple stayed at the Hotel Marqués De Riscal in Elciego during their stay in Spain. Brad and Angie also checked out the Guggenheim Bilbao, designed by world-renowned architect Frank O. Gehry (one of Brad’s favorite architects).

A Mighty Heart opened this weekend, which starred Angelina and was produced by Brad. It opened to so-so numbers, pulling in $4 million.

Steve Carell‘s modern-day Noah comedy Evan Almighty took the top spot, raking in $32 million, which was less than half of its predecessor Bruce Almighty starring Jim Carrey. For shame!

brad angelina bilbao 01
brad angelina bilbao 02
brad angelina bilbao 03
brad angelina bilbao 04
brad angelina bilbao 05
brad angelina bilbao 06
brad angelina bilbao 07
brad angelina bilbao 08
brad angelina bilbao 09
brad angelina bilbao 10

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 728 » Show All

Cant wait to see that film. ^_^

Oh well, guess I gotta settle for third… hope they had some great “mommy and daddy time”. :D

Thanks for the new thread Just Jared. I had to wade my way out of that last thread. It was getting deep in there. A Mighty Heart is a very good movie. Word of Mouth and strong reviews should give it legs.
Peace

They both smiling after…mommy & daddy time…

love the couple

Brad, I hope that on those 2 days you let her rest and fed her a lot of food. She really needs it.

Original Curious @ 06/24/2007 at 5:54 pm

So nice they had an adult weekend. What a pair. I think the take for AMH was about what was expected. I can’t even see it here without going @30 miles away. Like Babel, it will have legs for sure.

highsociety @ 06/24/2007 at 5:54 pm

I can’t wait to see this film — I’d see it even if Angelina wasn’t in it. Although I think I need to prepare myself, emotionally…

Is she trying to copy Jen by using scarves? They look better on Jen.

Francophile @ 06/24/2007 at 5:55 pm

They were looking really happy and relax ! waht a beautiful sympathetic couple !

Please Brad, loose that hat!

Elizabeth @ 06/24/2007 at 5:59 pm

Love them….AMH was great!!!

Great they had a break to enjoy themselves.
They needed the break!

lookwhaticando @ 06/24/2007 at 6:03 pm

I’m sure they had a nice time together with out the kids, they look great, but I bet they cant wait to see the kids

anonymous @ 06/24/2007 at 6:03 pm

the pashmina is because the plane is so cold. i don’t think she is copying ja, she is copying millions of women who wear them

Looking good

Thanks Jared.

I know they enjoy their mommy and daddy time, but also missed the children.

Longtime Fan/Lurker @ 06/24/2007 at 6:05 pm

I love it. Haters are so quick to post on their sites and complaint how boring they are.

Yet they contribute to the collection plate. Why?…

Give it up…they are not going anywhere..
Love them..

Where are the pictures from Spain. When I was at work I saw pictures of the couple in Spain, the hotel and museum they went to. I did use Yahoo instead of MSN. The hotel is very modern and beautiful. I guess they will appear some on this site.

Bad Jen-karma @ 06/24/2007 at 6:07 pm

11 karma | 06/24/2007 at 5:55 pm
Is she trying to copy Jen by using scarves? They look better on Jen.
———————————–
And you look better with your mouth shut, you may swallow a fly with a distasteful look just like your stupid idol.

They changed clothes!

Brangelina rocks! @ 06/24/2007 at 6:08 pm

I love them..just love them!!! They are so happy together! No wonder so many people are jealous and want them to split up, they don’t know how to cope with the world’s most beautiful woman and most gorgeous man being together.

Brad and Angelina forever!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 728 » Show All