Papa Pitt's Playground Family Fun

Papa Pitt's Playground Family Fun

Brad Pitt takes three of his four kids — Maddox, 6, Pax, 3, and Zahara, 2 — to a park playground on New York City’s Upper East Side on Tuesday.

Mad, Pax and Z climbed across the monkey bars, dropped down the fire engine poles and slid down the spirally slides. Looks like everybody had a blast with good dad Brad!

Here are some details about Brad and Angelina Jolie‘s dinner in the Hamptons, which they flew to via helicopter. E! Online reports, “The intimate four-hour soiree was attended by about 70 people, including Christie Brinkley, Pitt‘s Oceans 13 costar Ellen Barkin, Donna Karan, music honcho L.A. Reid and hotelier Andre Balazs. The New Orleans-inspired buffet menu—prepared by [hosts Jane Rosenthal and husband Craig Hatkoff’s] personal chef—included crabcakes, salmon, lamb, lemon pound cake and grilled peaches.”

More Pitt playground pictures inside…

brad pitt kids playground 01

first may be.

KrungKrung @ 08/27/2007 at 1:15 am

happy hanukkah y’all

Yipee..second!!

Andrómeda @ 08/27/2007 at 1:17 am

Love them!!!, Thanks JJ

I love seeing them happy!

Thanks, Jared, these kids are the cutest! Oh what fun their having! :)

And for those who want to know where Shiloh is – with mummy Angelina, getting lots of one on one cuddles and time. Lucky little Shiloh. Lucky lucky Angelina, to have 4 beautiful children and Brad to love. And oh, lucky lucky Brad, to have 4 beautiful children and Angelina to love.

KrungKrung @ 08/27/2007 at 1:20 am

ohmigod, i love all the pics so cute, the 1st pic w/Z hugging papa Brad melts my heart, aycaramba

Thanks for the heads up Lylian. Thanks, Jared. (“:w00t:”) I havent seen some of these pictures. I am gonna practice on the other thread. BRB

Cok tatli seyler bunlar be…

Pic #1 is my favorite. Ms. Zee and her daddy, so cute:)

mezgelina @ 08/27/2007 at 1:23 am

more pics please!!!! i love the video of this!! more more more!!! lol love you bampzs!!!tc

awww…the jolie-pitt children are beyond cute.

Wow! Mad has strong arms to hang from/go across themonkey bars!

These pictures are adorable! JJ puts new threads in the middle of the night, last time I went to bed, and there were like 1000 comments when I got to the thread. Staying up paid off, now I can go to bed. Will read later.

Bless Brad and Angelina for being good parents to their kids. There is so much love going on in this family. Zee feeding Pax. Maddox putting his hand on Pax’s shoulders etc etc. So much love – a reflection of their parents’ love no doubt.

Awe! I love that Pax is smiling like that, sooper cute!

they are for sure trying to prepare their kids for break up,that`s why they spend time with them seperatly.

You can tell Brad is loving being a dad.

Ok, Zahara is like a little doll. She is just too cute. I think she might be my favorite. Those eyes! And the way she hugs Daddy. How cute! Love this family. Amazing.

Andrómeda @ 08/27/2007 at 1:29 am

My favorites pics: 1, 3, 4 and 5. Pax smile is adorable!!, and Zee is a beauty!!. Sweet children, great family.

I can’t get enough of these kids.

These are really great photos. Z is such a li’l mess — she’s got her Daddy wrapped around her little finger. Great pic of Pax too; it’s the first photo I’ve ever seen him smiling in! Nice pic of him coming down the slide, too.

These kids are getting so much love from both their parents.

Shiloh must be enjoying mommy & me time back at the hotel.

18 d.j : 08/27/2007 at 1:26 am
________________________________

So they been preparing them from 2 1/2 years, because they always did that.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 742 » Show All