Brad Pitt & Bill Clinton are BFFs

Brad Pitt & Bill Clinton are BFFs

TEAM BILL ‘N BRAD!

As reported yesterday, Former President Bill Clinton met up with Brad Pitt to greet volunteers and break ground for new homes in the Lower Ninth Ward in New Orleans, Lousiana on Sunday.

Clinton hosted his Clinton Global Initiative University while Pitt represented his Make It Right Foundation, which he founded.

Clinton said, “The way to really get New Orleans all the way back and all the way back in a hurry is to rebuild in the right way and make it a long-term, five- to six-year commitment, to create a much higher base level of jobs through this whole energy efficiency endeavor.”

10+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt and Bill Clinton

bill clinton brad pitt 01
bill clinton brad pitt 02
bill clinton brad pitt 03
bill clinton brad pitt 04
bill clinton brad pitt 05
bill clinton brad pitt 06
bill clinton brad pitt 07
bill clinton brad pitt 08
bill clinton brad pitt 09
bill clinton brad pitt 10

ABC

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1022 » Show All
? are you the x complaining. @ 03/16/2008 at 6:21 pm

#140 : Brad took his family with him,yes I’d rather have six kids by one one man,than have one nights stands ,everytime i felt like sex.

I love that even for 2 days business trip, Brad has to have his whole family with him. The kids look so cute and shiloh is HUGE.

Nice to see them having a good time in NOLA

bdj @ 03/16/20 #149

:lol:

hi anoble :)
i´m fine :)

whole family in NOLA @ 03/16/2008 at 6:22 pm

CLINIQUA @ 03/16/2008 at 6:06 pm

He probably ran home to them as soon as the groundbreaking was over. They really do love NOLA. I did not think Angie and the kids would go with him to NOLA but as usually they will not be separated if they do not have to be.

Shi is almost the same size as Z.

bdj @ 03/16/2008 at 6:20 pm zanessa110 @ 03/16/2008 at 6:16 p
Shhhh Don’t tell anybody, but I heard that Vanessa and Zac broke up and now Zac is dating Chace from that TV show. The stress is showing on Zanessa face but they are not ready to make an announcement. You heard it here first.
_____________________

lmao bdj. I heard Zac was into blondes now. Poor Vanessa.

Thanks for the new family pics

Angie has all her “ducks” in a row :D

Shiloh is even cute during a meltdown (am sure the haters will have something nasty to say about that pic) just a normal day in the life of a toddler.

piper, with a low @ 03/16/2008 at 6:23 pm

Awww…

The kids are adorable. And again, it looks like the J-Ps are into buying old-fashioned dresses for the girls. Shiloh’s dress is absolutely adorable.

And it also looks like Brad and Shiloh are sporting matching chubby cheeks.

I love that Zee’s rocking the Afro puffs; Pax’s hair is getting longer; and Maddox seems shy about the whole thing. And Angelina looks absolutely ethereal in that dress.

Both look good. Brad is developing a double chin. He is happy and loving life. :smile:

Great photos of the whole family (unbelievable) just strolling down the avenue……nice. The papparazzi who gets a close-up photo of Shiloh with a big beaming smile is going to make a small fortune.

vickifromtexas @ 03/16/2008 at 6:25 pm

hello carolina. i hope you are having a wonderful day. = )

ñññ @ 03/16/2008 at 6:15 pm

ha @ 03/16/2008 at 6:09 pm OMG Shiloh looks like Angelina now.
_____________
to me shiloh has a lot of angie, and brad´s mouth
___
HUH? I don’t think so.

bdj @ 03/16/2008 at 6:20 pm

zanessa110 @ 03/16/2008 at 6:16 p
——————————————

OMG..you mean Ange & the kiddies are in NOLA not TX?? LMAO I can’t believe Brad took the whole brood to NOLA for two days (or 1)…that’s sooooo amazing…he loves his familia soooooo much. Makes me want to cry. I didn’t even read the blurb carefully as I was so excited at the pics. lol :lol:

zanessa110 @ 03/16/2008 at 6:16 pm
Brad looked stressfull.I read earlier that he called off marriage
*****************************************

In the National Enquirer, no doubt… or was it Star Magazine? And of course you took it as gospel because it was exactly what you wanted to hear.

U toopid.

Shi looks so much like Angie in new pics.

duh!shiloh looks like meh!

ha @ 03/16/2008 at 6:25 pm ñññ @ 03/16/2008 at 6:15 pm

ha @ 03/16/2008 at 6:09 pm OMG Shiloh looks like Angelina now.
_____________
to me shiloh has a lot of angie, and brad´s mouth
___
HUH? I don’t think so.
________________
to me shiloh´s lips, the colour of her eyes and her nose are brad, the other things are angie

whole family in NOLA @ 03/16/2008 at 6:30 pm

I think @ 03/16/2008 at 6:26 pm

She has Brad’s eyes.

Shi is a wonderful combination of both her parents.

First Brad has not gain that much weight. Second maybe the weight gain is for a movie. Third I am so proud that MIR project had it’s groundbreaking.

The picture of Angelina and the kids are great. The kids are so well behaved. Even Shiloh who seem to want to get down. Shiloh probably wants to be like the other kids. All the kids are so cute.

vickifromtexas @ 03/16/2008 at 6:31 pm

anustin, you are so funny. you keep me laughing on these threads.

shiloh’s hair looks so much longer. she is so cute, all of the children are precious. = )

anustin @ 03/16/2008 at 6:07 pm

ROTFLMAO :D :D

IMO , Shiloh is a Beautiful Mix of Both Her Parents..

Way to go Brad! Wow the whole family is in New orleans as well. Thanks for the pics & links guys! I just love it.

Shiloh has Brad’s lower lip, blue eyes, eyebrow and blond hair and other are Angie’s. She is the great combination of both her parents.

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1022 » Show All