Brad Pitt is the Mustache Man

Brad Pitt is the Mustache Man

INGLORIOUS MUSTACHE

Brad Pitt sports some extra facial hair and a “Number 5″ fedora while arriving at LAX airport in Los Angeles on Wednesday. (He also hid behind his “Tempted” sunglasses in brown from Incognito by Sama Eyewear.)

The 44-year-old actor grew out a mustache for his role in Quentin Tarintino‘s Inglourious Basterds. The upcoming ensemble war film/spaghetti western started filming last month and is expected to be released in time for release at the Cannes Film Festival in May 2009.

15+ pictures inside of Inglourious mustache man Brad Pitt

• Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

1,289 Comments

Pages: « 146 47 48 49 50 51 [52] Show All

bdj @ 11/02/2008 at 5:57 pm

Star magazine bribing little kids on Hollywood now. It was bad enough with the minister.

Jolie-Pitt Halloween Costumes Revealed!
November 1, 2008

With six kids, Halloween is surely a big event for Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt’s brood. So the Jolie-Pitt clan hit the streets in Malibu on Friday to do some trick or treating.

And Star can exclusively reveal three of the kids’ costumes! Maddox dressed as a marine with a helmet while Zahara chose a Jolly Green Giant outfit, says an eyewitness.

Shiloh, meanwhile, dressed as a sheriff. According to the eyewitness, she kept saying to Angie, “I want more candy, mom.” Angelina told her, “You’ll get more, there are more houses.” Shiloh whined, “I don’t want to walk,” so Brad picked her up.

Sounds like a typical family Halloween!
==============
Now let’s see what the trolls are going to say. :lol:

E News trying to be an objective, Box office Analyst. I did not know ZacChace was staring in two movies. Well Chace in one and Zac in HSM.

Elsewhere, Kevin Smith’s Zack and Miri Make a **** enjoyed the optimal Kevin Smithian debut ($10.7 million), while the Clint Eastwood-directed Angelina Jolie mystery, Changeling, enjoyed the best theater-for-theater performance of any film in wide release ($9.4 million).

Most of the other numbers were scary.

Both HSM3 and Saw V ($10.1 million) saw business nosedive more than 60 percent from last weekend.

The Haunting of Molly Hartley ($6 million) , featuring Gossip Girl’s Chace Crawford, was about as widely appealing as a CW show, which is to say it wasn’t. (On the other hand, the teen flick only cost about $5 million to produce.)

After three successful weeks in limited release, Guy Ritchie’s RocknRolla endured an unsuccessful week in wide release ($1.8 million).

Overall, ticket sales for the top movies were down nearly 40 percent from the same weekend last year. Things would have been worse for if HSM3, which grossed only $1.7 million on Friday, hadn’t rebounded with an $8.3 million Saturday.

If Hollywood is thankful trick-or-treating only lasts one night, it’s probably even more thankful holiday movie season arrives next weekend.

Here’s a look at the hits—and misses—of the just-completed fall box office:

* The Coen Brothers’ Burn After Reading ($59 million) made more money than far more conventional movies (and most Coen Brothers movies, too).

piper, with a low @ 11/02/2008 at 6:11 pm

# 1272 bdj @ 11/02/2008 at 5:57 pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You’re making my head hurt, bdj.

On one hand, there’s Perez who is notorious for getting JP news wrong and now you’re posting a Star attempted to ‘influence’ a man of the clergy with 3 GRAND Magazine that could be providing a more accurate account of what happened.

Naw… neither of these skunks will be the beacon of JP truths… no matter how cute Star’s account is.

bdj @ 11/02/2008 at 5:57 pm

Jolie-Pitt Halloween Costumes Revealed!
November 1, 2008

Sounds like a typical family Halloween!
—————————
Thanks bdj. This is SOOOOOOOOO CUTE.

piper, with a low @ 11/02/2008 at 6:11 pm
# 1272 bdj @ 11/02/2008 at 5:57 pm

Sorry my bad. I know the tab intern was getting ready to submit her smear job to Outta Touch or lies and lies and I figured, I would stop the presses!!!

passing Through @ 11/02/2008 at 6:20 pm

I just got back from seeing Changeling. The theater was about 1/3 full, which isn’t bad for an early matinee Sunday afternoon around here. Quite a few people obviously didn’t know the full scope of the story because even though you could mostly hear a pin drop in the theater occasionally I could hear someone saying, “Could they really do __________ back then?” (Like when Jones threw Christine in the nuthouse for no reason.)

One thing before the movie that was funny – the previews. No offense to Will Smith fans, but that whole “Seven Pounds” preview sucked. Will’s “emoting” looked like constipation to me. Every scene he had the same pained expression – constipation or heartburn…

However…the preview for CCOBB was great. They’ve tweaked it a bit and it looks awesome. I had to laugh at a lady behind me because the part where they’re in church and the preacher asks Button how old he is and Brad says, “Seven,” the lady behind me said, “Holy ****! Is THAT Brad Pitt?!”

One thing about Changeline – I’m baffled by the critics who didn’t like this movie. Everything and everyone in it was damned near perfect. Angie was impressive and Jason Butler Harner nailed it. What more did they want? The only quibble I have is that some of Angie’s dialog was repetitive, but a lot of the dialog is lifted straight from the public record. I can see that in some of the private moments when there wasn’t a public record of Christine’s conversations – that dialog could have been a bit more inventive, but the woman’s son was missing and almost every convo in the movie is about her missing son, so what else could she say to people except that she wanted her son back? LOL. The woman’s entire existence was wrapped up in finding her son. Seems like a no brainer to me.

passing Through @ 11/02/2008 at 6:20 pm
ITA. I think some of the critics had their nose out of joint because it was not a typical Eastwood film and some of the obscure bloggers were on an agenda to smear the film. Some critics did not like the length of the movie or the subplots. However, it is a masterful piece of work , well acted and directed. The audience reaction to the film is very favorable with an A- score. I recommend it to anyone who has not seen it.

Thanks, bdj. Wonder if Star’s readers will remember that just few days ago the Star cover had “Angelina’s painful betrayal (by Brad)”? All is rosy in Brangelina Land now, according to Star, and no explanation is needed. LMAO.

Thanks bdj, this is soo delicious, the trolls take star mag as their bible i.e. the breakup story,lol, now what will their little pea brains say about the whole family trick or treating in malibu,decisions,decisions,lol.Oh still waiting for those pics of brad in chicago on friday, ***** ass,lol

passing Through @ 11/02/2008 at 6:20 pm -

We need to discuss the movie in detail on one the older threads. Maybe this one…..

passing Through @ 11/02/2008 at 6:37 pm

# 974 ebmo @ 11/01/2008 at 11:52 pm

# 945 passing Through @ 11/01/2008 at 11:17 pm

# 917 ebmo @ 11/01/2008 at 10:04 pm

PT !!!!
Were we supposed to tell anyone that?????
I thought they were going to keep it secret a little longer!
Wasn’t it funny when Z insisted on holding Brad’s hand right through the ceremony? and Shi! You can tell she doesn’t like being bossed around, I cracked right up when she and Pax started arguing about who was going to hold Knox.
Oh well someone would have found out eventually.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey Ebmo -

Yes, it was okay to spill about the wedding. I knew I forgot to tell you guys something when we were driving around after the ceremony. Just before we left Brad pulled me the side and said, “PT…as a fellow Missourian I know you have my back. So do a solid for me and peeps and report the REAL details of our wedding before those jackanapes at Star, OuttaTouch, Lies & Shite and US Lies Weakly can report a bunch of bull.” Sooooo…being a good little robofan…I did as Brad asked and spilled the beans.

Since I’m giving the details of the wedding, I think we need to talk about the guest list…

IN
====

- Ed Norton, Matt Damon, Don Cheadle, Holly & her hubby, Jillian Armenante, DeDe Gardner, Geyer Kosinski, Dr. Jane Aronson & family

- Bill & Jane Pitt, Grandma Betty, Doug & Julie and their families

- PT, Ebmo, Anoble, Andamentothat, Jill, Passing Through, Neleh, An oldie, Vickiefromtexas & The Real Lou (The rest of your regulars need to get a damned answering machine or voice mail!)

- Johnny Lee Miller & his preggers Mrs.

- Billy Boob Thornton (Who, I might add, tackily tried to shove his tongue down Angie’s throat while congratulating her. Luckily for Billy Boob Angie anticipated that move and this time the blood he gave her to wear wasn’t giving voluntarily…and it was such a pretty dress, too. And BTW, before anyone asks, no, BBT did NOT bring Tea Leoni. He brought his girlfriend and daughter…who tried to play with Maddox, but Madd wasn’t having any part of it and told her, “I don’t play with children born after me who’s daddy’s didn’t want me.” Ooooh…it got chilly in Cali. Frozen out by a 7 year old…)

- Getty Images’ Brent Stirton (Bids for exclusives of the wedding are NOT being excepted. These pix were for family only.

- People magazine’s Mary Green (For accurate, if sychophantic, recounting of the event.)

OUT -
=====

- Porgie (He wanted to bring his latest Ho and Brad said, “Dude, normally I’d accomodate your taste for cheap talent, but this IS a FAMILY event. I won’t have your hoes around my daughters. Now if you want you can bring a woman who’s livelihood doesn’t involve the exchange of money, jewelry, clothing and other goods for services rendered, then you’re more than welcome at the wedding. Unfortunately Porgie is incapapble of dating a woman without ties to hookerdom or p o r n.)

- Jon Voight (Despite having hid away in the trunk of Jamie’s SUV…the security guards had the foresight to search all incoming vehicles. So Jon’s attempt to crash failed. As he was waiting for a taxi to pick him up he was overheard saying repeatedly, “Who should I call first – Mary Hart or Billy Bush?”)

- Shitzu (This beeyotch is a real piece of work. She didn’t even knew about the event beforehand, but after she heard about it she tried to sell a firsthad account the story of the wedding to several tabloid outlets AND Ted Casablanca! Ted C refused to put the scoop on his blog because he doesn’t want his 2 fans to know how wrong he was about the supposed impending breakup.)

- SomeInsaneShitzyBitchChick and her alters, DJ and her alters, Fat Female Fcuks First

- X, Putrid, Juliette Lewis (To be fair, Juliette was invited, but her band had a gig that night. I believe they were playing the Hideously Unlistenable Bands Festival in Bumfuck, Egypt. Later on we found out X was pissed that Brad didn’t notify her of the wedding beforehand to spare her the humiliation of having a ratzi ambush her with questions about it. Supposedly she told Courteney, “It’s just like when he had that first baby with that b#tch! The nerve of him not to have Jane let me know! Umm…well she would have…if only Jane were still speaking to me after I set her up for that photo op last year…”)

- Mara Rothstein of US Lies Weakly and every other tab ho on the planet. (For obvious reasons)

- Paparazzi (ROTFL. Wow…Brad pulled a good one on these clowns. He’s got game nobody even KNOWS about. You know how he got a flyover for his wedding with X? Well…Brad called in a favor (don’t ask…) and was able to have a retractable roof installed his Loz Feliz compound. How fcuking cool is that? The best part? WE STILL HAD SUNSHINE! I had no idea Brad had that kind of pull with God. That dude is truly awesome! (Er, I mean the Big Guy Upstairs not Brad…although Brad is awesome enough in his own right…he’s just not God awesome if you know what I mean…)

*********** NEW ANGIE THREAD ************

they are together…. they all went trick-treating on halloween in malibu last friday.. some pix are already on the net… zahara wearing green giant – like brad… look it up.

Pages: « 146 47 48 49 50 51 [52] Show All