Britney Spears: Her Boys and Her Boats

Britney Spears: Her Boys and Her Boats

Before shopping at Fred Segal, Britney Spears takes her two boys, Jayden James, 2, and Sean Preston, 3, on a cruise aboard a yacht on Tuesday (June 30) in Marina Del Rey, Calif.

The 27-year-old pop icon squeezed in some quality family time before she resumes her Circus tour in Paris.

Most recently, Brit-Brit‘s latest music video, “Radar” was released from her latest album.

10+ pictures inside of Britney spending quality time with her kids…

britney spears boys boat 01
britney spears boys boat 11

Credit: MOJO; Photos: GSI Media
Posted to: Britney Spears, Celebrity Babies, Sean Preston

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
forever56 @ 07/03/2009 at 7:15 pm

Mama Brit! so nice to see her spending time with her kids! :) I hope they have a good life and she is a good mommy! :)

Oh Gosh, her littlest son, Jayden is so much cuter than the first one. Sean Preston looks so damn much like his daddy Kfed that I hate so much. But well, I guess it’s not his fault but his genes’. Jayden looks like a mini male version of Britney, too cute XD I’m happy she’s better.

the kids are so cute

its nice to see the papz giving her more space

Princess Britney is so gorgeous and her kids too!!

why does it feel like her boys have been around forever. lol for some reason i thought they were like 5 and 6 now.

chloe moely @ 07/03/2009 at 7:47 pm

Brit is in Paris already

no comment @ 07/03/2009 at 8:00 pm

why does she do their hair like that, it makes them look ugly

It looks like she tanned too. Much better

Jayden is too old for a pacifier.

I’m so glad for her!

I was going to make a snark about those silly bowl cuts and then I realized at least she wasn’t dyeing their hair a la Gwen Stefani and Kingston.

Would sure be nice to see Britney carryng Sean sometimes too. It’s always Jayden!

love kids @ 07/03/2009 at 9:05 pm

her boys are both adorable. glad to see brit doing so well now.

her boys are adorable!!

Small Fry and tater tot. They are cute boys; seems like they should be older. Glad they have some stability in their lives.

Who cares about the paci. Sean is turning 4 in September and he still wears diapers in the daytime!!!

brit looks so great witn her kids i hpe they enjoy their moment together

@pan: I agree. I know Jayden is the baby, but she does seem to favor him. She really should make an effort to give them equal attention. The boys are cute, love the shades. I do wish she’d give them better hairstyles though.

Correct me if i’m wrong but…when she went crazy wasn’t she brunette and wore necklaces like that one? just wonderin here….

circus tour? @ 07/03/2009 at 11:11 pm

Must be great to be paid to lip sync your way through a few hours. Nice gig, when you can get it. Too bad she can’t even get the shout outs to the cities she’s in right.

winter @ 07/03/2009 at 10:59 pm

===============================================
Yep. déjà vu

she looks great

@Preston:

They’re only one year apart so Sean is still just a babe too. 99% of the pictures I’ve seen she’s holding, sitting with, cuddling Jayden and someone else has Sean. Wonder how the little guy feels about that?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All