Celebs Who Catch Movies Together

Celebs Who Catch Movies Together

Celebs have to know what’s going on in their own industry, so it’s no wonder so many of them have been snapped by photographers on their way to the movies!

Check out ten celebs JJ‘s spotted on the way to the cinema:

• Ellen Pompeo picked up tickets for Avatar in a basic black ensemble
  • Jenna Dewan and hubby Channing Tatum caught a screening of Nine and tweeted afterward how much they’d loved it!
  • Sean Preston and Jayden James Federline had a fun day out with their dad, Kevin, as they saw kid-friendly Planet 51 together!
  • Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens checked out James Cameron‘s latest twice and had to dodge photogs on the way out!
  • Across the Atlantic, Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem spent a quiet afternoon together in Madrid and caught a film.
  • What’s the last movie you saw in theaters? Who’s your favorite moviegoing couple?

Pictured inside: Madonna and Jesus Luz, Katy Perry and Russell Brand, Bryce Dallas Howard, Liv Tyler and Charlie Hunnam

just 10 celebrities who went out to catch movies 01

• Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
    • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
    • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
    • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
    Dear John @ 01/25/2010 at 8:50 pm

Jenna & Channing especially since she always tweets afterwards. .

Nevermind, what I saw last, I’m waiting to see Dear John, COME ON 5th Feb.

Wowwwwwwww, the boy is so cute. Like his father. I just got my perfect partner on Agegaplove.com. But he is 10 years older than me, is this a big problem?

movie date @ 01/25/2010 at 9:12 pm

Jared, you forgot to include Alexander Skarsgard and Kate Bosworth!!

I saw the Book of Eli (very good!).

longchamp @ 01/25/2010 at 9:38 pm

up in the air; it’s The Office of the new millenium

longchamp @ 01/25/2010 at 9:39 pm

the ‘Office Space’ of the new millennium, that is

Def Zac and Ness. I love them, and can’t wait to see their upcoming projects.

zanessa/scashley/ashnessa @ 01/25/2010 at 10:37 pm

Zachary & Vanessa of course. :D

Zac and vanessa for sure. Her outfits both times were awesome.

RT @Dear John @ 01/25/2010 at 11:08 pm

@Dear John:
    You just resumed my feelings :p Cant wait for Dear John (5th Feb seems way too far!).

CHANNING & JENNA ALL THE WAY!

Last film: Nine

Must be a slow news day, but Zac and Vanessa is my fav couple. I’m looking forward to their films later this year.

Britney Spears kids are not celebrities. leave kids alone.

Can’t wait for Vanessa’s movies and Dear John movie :-)

jjeenniiffeerr @ 01/26/2010 at 6:01 am

Zanessa, definitely. Can’t wait for Beastly to come out!

Zac and Vanessa and I went to see Avatar twice. Last nite I saw Avatar on IMAX, beleive me it was great, i went to see on the big screen, which was 3D, but seeing it on IMAX, is the best. I can’t wait for Zac and Vanessa’s new movies to come out and Bandslam, Orson wells come out on DVD. I beleive Bandslam will be comming out in march, Vanessa was very in this movie and i like the movie very much, and i love Orson wells as well..

Special Year 4 Movies @ 01/26/2010 at 10:43 am

I’m going 4 Chan and Jenna re any movies Chan Tatum is in I’m f..king watching.

Last movie: Daybreakers – WOW, please see this movie.

Next movie: Dear John – it took a trailer 2 make me cry. How good does this movie look? 5th Feb 2010 seems like YEARS away, HURRY PLEASE HURRY. I think it’s going 2 be EPIC, yes I’m little excited as you can see.

Bring it home Chan Tatum.

meh, who cares really
    once again like i said before, i find these type of posts really pointless
    but whatever

@lakers fan in boston:
    Correction: you find every single post pointless.
    Anyways, cant wait to see the death and life of charlie st cloud this june!

My favorite movie-going couple is Wentworth Miller and whoever he’s with that time.

Please, Jared, more pics of Mr. Miller! He goes to the Arclight often.

@BARBARA

You told that you saw the picture that zac and Vanssa talked to each other with laughing. Then, where can I see the piture?
    Please

vanessa zanessa is the best!!! @ 01/27/2010 at 12:42 pm

zanessa!

Ana Laura @ 01/28/2010 at 5:13 pm

Zanessa!! Always (:

of couse, zanesa
    vanessa’s fashion is always amazing

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All