Mel Gibson Is On The Edge Of Darkness

Mel Gibson Is On The Edge Of Darkness

Mel Gibson and girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva hold hands as they arrive at the premiere of Edge Of Darkness held at the Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Hollywood on Tuesday (January 26).

The 54-year-old actor stars as a homicide detective for the Boston Police Department who investigates the murder of his activist daughter, uncovering political conspiracies and cover-ups in the process. The film is an adaptation of the 1985 BBC television series, Edge of Darkness. It is set to be released on January 29 in the US.

Oksana, 39, gave birth to their daughter Lucia on October 30.

30+ pictures inside of Mel Gibson on The Edge of Darkness

mel gibson is on the edge of darkness 27
mel gibson is on the edge of darkness 28
mel gibson is on the edge of darkness 29

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Kate Bosselin @ 01/27/2010 at 9:28 am

his girl looks like a crackhead tranny…but whats it matter to ya when you’re drunk 24/7

whodunit> @ 01/27/2010 at 9:31 am

God–she’s had so much plastic surgery—its ridiculous.

Mel is back! Love it! Will definitely go and see this one.

doesnt anyone care about Haiti @ 01/27/2010 at 9:43 am

this movie looks good. His girlfriend looks like a hot mess—-too plastic looking. She looks like Octomom.

Prettigurlz @ 01/27/2010 at 9:48 am

Can’t wait to see this movie!!! His girl looks a lil Typsy lol

actually she may not have had any surgery. my aunt is from the ukraine and she is very similar looking….maybe it is just an eastern european look.

Wow! That’s my twin!

purple poet @ 01/27/2010 at 10:27 am

yeah that’s actually the way a lot of Eastern European look. Americans get plastic surgery to try to look like them.

Anyway, why not better photos of Jodie Foster from the premiere. What’s up with that justjared? She’s the best.

The movie seems kind of formulaic, but I’ll probably go since I haven’t seen Mel in anything in a long time. Although, he and Harrison Ford need to both give it up pretty soon…they’re just looking way too old. Bruce Willis is holding up better, but maybe he’s younger or something.

He’s still with that *****, won’t be watching his movie. Iove Mel’s movies, but I’m not going to support that ***** of his!

Mel is so bac k, and I am so happy!
Excuse me, did I say «I»?… because I know at least a thousand people who are as happy as I am…
Welcome back, Mel! We love you, man!

Mel is so bac k, and I am so happy!
Welcome back, Mel! We love you, man!

In spite of his personal choices and his private life. I love all of Mel Gibsons’ work as an actor and producer….I love Apocalypta, The Last Imitation of Christ and everything else he’s done. He has an amazing eye and is a great actor.

Does this girl not have teeth?

@rhonda:

You’re such an a–!! It’s HIS movie – NOT HERS!!!

@athena:

ITA with you!!

@vida:

It sure it! I have friends from Ukraine, Russia and Poland and they have those similar features.

@Octomomma:

Then you’re very pretty. And I’m not making fun. I think she’s pretty. Very European looking.

This d-bag is not getting one more cent of my money. Anti-Semitic, left his wife for another woman and had a child out of wedlock with her. Mel is scum!

He is so talented and handsome

i dont get the appeal about her at all
but seeing as how old mel is, this is probably the best he can do, that and no1 likes his douche attitude
her face is what creeps me out the most, looks so fake
did she have her kid yet? i cant remember

Go Ask Alice @ 01/27/2010 at 7:53 pm

The moive,I might see because I like action adventure intrique.
He does make good movies.
He is a good actor.
Out my $10.00 movie ticket, some goes to Mel and this little friend.Some goes to Robyn Gibosn.
I hope Robyn Gibson was not dumb and took her $300 million .
Mel can divide the other half with his little friend.
His a happy old fool, so be it. I really hope his little friend stays with him for the 20 -30 years. Mel will be 76-86 then.
Good luck!!

Living legend!

One of the best, of all time!

And what can I say, very good looking man.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All